Do you sincerely believe Jose Baez' version of what happened!

Do you sincerely believe JB's version of what happened, did Caylee accidently drown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, I don't believe a single word of it ... which makes me no different than the defense team & the defendant ( in that regard & that regard only).

I somehow find it hilarious that the world "sincerely" was used in that question.

I asked for the poll and LiveLaughLove was kind enough to set it up for me.
I just wanted to know if anyone, one single person, believed what he said without any doubts.
Apparently no one here does, which reassures me since I think we all weigh information carefully before commenting. No reasonable doubts here anyway.
Hopefully we reflect what the Jury thought too...

if he left out the conspiracy theory including GA and RK I might have allowed an open mind for the DT but GA being involved made it completely unbelievable in MHO. I can see that ICA might be sick enough to completely cover up an accident with a story in her fantasy world- she has done it all her life- but GA as a former detective, no way.

This story seems just as true as the diabolical Zanny the killer Nanny.

- If you don't believe this lie is true ask the blind man he saw it too!

No way! Even if JB left out the stuff about GA molesting ICA, I still wouldn't believe it. I don't believe anything that comes out of their mouths.

not a chance!!!! however, I must admit that he was compelling enough that if he'd only said caylee drowned, it would have given me enough reasonable doubt to consider it as a possibility.

I'm not sure if I would have carried on thinking that after hearing 84 visits to sci-spot and dr G's testimony. also, if JB never tried to discount the fact there was a body after admitting there was one :|

I know, right? If the DT has said ICA found Caylee in the pool, then admitted she did the dumping - eh, maybe. But when he brought Kronk into this, and ugly coping because George was doing the nasty at 13, and she went to school, I just OMG - you <unusual person>.

Then the duct tape, chloroform levels, searches, and her 31 days of partying, that tat -- that's the icing on the cake of guilt for me.

I pray that the jury feels the same way.

Hugs,

Mel

The question is does Jose believe it? I vote no, he just hopes he can sell it. Can he sell it? nope.

No, not a chance.

IMHO it is not even remotely close to what happened to little Caylee. Furthermore IMO the story given by the defense reeks of ICA's stamp of approval. It is very clearly her web of more lies only like she can spin them. I believe this because I have always known that she would never, ever admit to what did actually happen whether it be accidental or not. I recall in the very beginning before too much came out that this was indeed an accident of some sort, tragedy and a young mother too terrified to tell her parents. Boy did my thoughts on this subject change and rather quickly! JMHO

Hang on Sweet Caylee, For Justice is coming your way and then you will be able to rest peacefully.

No, I ABSOLUTELY don't believe it, and I despair of a legal system that allows defense attorneys to stand up in open court without any proof and besmirch witnesses in order to win some game they are playing in their heads with the intent to get the guilty off, especially when the system obviously doesn't allow the same presumption of innocence to witnesses that it insists upon for defendants.

However, I've been afraid ever since it happened that it will work. Most of us started out three years ago from one point- without KC furnishing the accident theory. The jury is now starting out from a different point- with it. I fear that as a result of Baez's allegations, enough jurors will be swayed to convict KC of something less than 1st degree. Hope I'm wrong, but I'm worried she might even be acquitted. But no, I will never believe it and that it sprung from our justice system, apparently as an allowable act, upsets me terribly.

Baez might of had a chance with that argument if he did not add in George to the mix and sexual abuse. All he has done now is show that there is not one scintilla of remorse in his client and that she will continue to bring others down if need be. She absolutely expected Cindy to go along with this in the hopes of saving her life but Cindy did not. And Casey made it quite clear that Cindy's testimony was unexpected when she had her crying fit in court.

Baez should have told his client I am going for manslaughter in order to save your life and get you a lesser charge. You are sick and I am not going to go for sexual abuse and George covering up, because no one will believe it. And that is how it is going to go.But obviously Baez did not do that.

Do you sincerely believe JB's version of what happened. Did he convince anyone that is the TRUTH ?

My mind was open until he came to the garbage being the smell. Then, at that time, I thought he had gone too far, and it caused me to question everything else he said.

However, my mind is still somewhat open if can bring any substance to his opening statements. I have a reasonable doubt that he can/will do that though.

I believe the State has proved beyond a reasonable that that Caylee's mother murdered her, then covered up the crime, and partied for a month before was held accountable, and she did ask for just one more day.

She knew she wasn't going to get away with it from the get go, which imo, why she partied hardy while she could.
She knows in her heart she is spending the rest of her life in prison, and she knew it on June 16, 2008. moo
moo

Not just "NO", but Hell to the NO!

He should be arrested or coming up with that Grimm's Fairy Tale!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back