Do you think Casey will go to trial or plea out?

Would case take a plea or go to trial ?

• She'll take a plea and tell all to clear her concience

Votes: 19 4.7%
  • She'll go to trial and keep lying

Votes: 387 95.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jomasano

I was wrong....once or twice ;)
Reaction score
When the child's bones are identified as Caylee's and the defense sees all the evidance LE has, do you think Casey will keep up with all the lies and go to trial or take a plea in exchange for the whole truth as of what happened and to try to clear her conscience? :rolleyes:

I don't know that I would EVER believe what she has to say, but hey, it would save a lot of money to the criminal justice.... But it would also save a lot of grief for the Anthony's.

Just my op--don't think she'll ever stop lying.

She'll lie till the last dog is hung, just like at Universal when she marched LE down the hall to her "office" and finally turned and said "ok you guys, you got me". She lies, continues to lie, and it's always gotten her out of hot water with her parents before. I bet she just cannot fathom why it's not working now!!!

But she'll go all the way with it.

I can't vote because I don't think she will plea to clear her conscious but will plea so her lies that she has told won't come up in trial to cause her embarrasment. I believe she will portray herself as a hero to her family so the family secrets won't come out.

A plea would be a really interesting media frenzy - she might even make the headline of drudge. But she won't do it.

I think that there is chance that she will plead, but it is not going to be to clear her conscience, she doesn't have one. I think that the evidence will be so over whelming when the forsenics come back that there will be no choice. I also think that we will see Henry Lee fade from this case. IMO

Her sense of self is so wrapped up in her lies she wouldnt admit the truth if they started pulling out her fingernails.
She will be sitting in prison for life or on deathrow maintaining her innocence until the end.
And some will buy into it.
Besides,miss the chance to be center stage at a high profile trial?
Never.

Casey will never tell the truth. She will spend the rest of her life in prison, or receive the DP and continue to claim her innocence, just as she has all along. She will not take the stand.

Im sure Casey would love to take the stand but I would assume her attorneys would Taser her first before letting the prosecution cross examine her.

Im sure Casey would love to take the stand but I would assume her attorneys would Taser her first before letting the prosecution cross examine her.

Now that would be a site to see!:clap:

I think she will go to trial and continue her charade....I can almost hear it now..."If LE would have listened to what I was saying and using the resources that I gave them, Zani wouldn't have killed Caylee...this is why I didn't want to go to LE......"

Casey has been caught in lies before...but here we are, 6 months later, still hearing the same story...I really don't foresee her changing it. JMO

Casey has no Concience.
As of right now she will go to trial and keep lieing. Maybe just maybe when her lawyers come into that jail cell and tell her "look, they have all the evidence connected back to you from the crime scene" a bell may ring off in her head and say she will take a plea deal - too early to tell until all the evidence comes back. But I think she really will have to get real scared to bargain with a plea deal. JMO

Do you think Casey will go to trial or plea out?

Wouldn't a 'plea deal' require KC to tell the truth??.....I don't ever see this happening.

I think she'll go to trial, she's figured out this could be the last ATTENTION she gets, for years.

she'll never plea out. with her love of lies and baez's ego its not going to happen. she will continue to say the nanny did it and that if they had only let her find caylee herself, caylee would still be alive.

I think we'll find out the way she killed Caylee was very terrible and gruesome - and she will never admit that she did it.

I don't think she'll plea. I don't believe it would help her, anyway. For the love of God, anyone who could duct tape a child's mouth. For ANY reason...

She has no conscious to clear. moo.

Oh, my gosh. I choked on my coffee after reading that. :)

"No, JB! No! Put down the taser!" :)

well how is the world is Bias, etc going to explain it if HER prints are on the duct tape, and any other connections found in the bag are connected back to Caseys? well duhhhhhh the Nanny and Casey have the same prints- I mean how can she possibly stick to her Nanny story with this evidence and there is no Nanny- How can she even show her face in the courtrrom with the lies? Guess she doesnt feel intimidation either. I cant even imagine myself living with this lie- beyond comprehention- I agree she wont tell the truth, but doesnt she realize the proof are right in front of her face and shes the one that has to sit in that courtroom and face all these people, especially her parents. Geez

I voted she will continue to lie.

On Saturday, Bart said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...html?refresh=1

I see it already, Michelle Bart has already stated they searched it wet, they've searched it dry and searched in between..which is not a true statement. TM has publicly stated on NG that that area was under water. He tried once when he almost lost his 4 wheeler, he looked at that area a second time, still under water. He called that search off because he didn't want any evidence trampled over and ruined. He was told only a week to a week and a half before Caylee was found had the water receded.

IMO, Baez should have his client plead guilty, ask for leniency and be done with it. If he continues on with this trial and the nanny did it defense the gory, graphic detaisl will be told at trial. He should spare the Anthony's the pain and heartache of hearing Caylee Marie's last terrifying moments in the trunk of her mothers car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy