Is Caylee alive.

• Yes

Votes: 67 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 702 91.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is just your theory but how do you explain the "trunk evidence"?

If some of Casey's friends took Caylee who is the dead person that was in her trunk?

The trunk evidence 100% points to death
But, just possibly the motive was kidnapping for money... gone wrong
...i.e. the chloroform.

Just a theory.

Not only do I think Caylee is alive...I think there is way more to this story wiht many more players and yes, I do think we will all be shocked when the truth comes out.

I voted no because I think if she were alive someone in that family would be looking for her.

I voted no because I think if she were alive someone in that family would be looking for her.

How do you know they are not? I happen to know that they are. If Cindy thought Caylee was no longer alive she would not be following up on tips.

How do you know they are not? I happen to know that they are. If Cindy thought Caylee was no longer alive she would not be following up on tips.

Exactly what tips is she following up on? If I had a grandaughter missing and I was following up on tips, I'm pretty sure I'd get off my bum and travel to the source of the tip. I sure wouldn't be spending all of my time pounding in "No Tresspassing" signs.

By the way, I voted no.

Exactly what tips is she following up on? If I had a grandaughter missing and I was following up on tips, I'm pretty sure I'd get off my bum and travel to the source of the tip. I sure wouldn't be spending all of my time pounding in "No Tresspassing" signs.

By the way, I voted no.

I agree especially if they have been successful in securing PR, Attorneys, Bonds, 20/20, Bodyguards, Media attention. Searching...IMO a joke. Not to mention their rude *advertiser censored** behavior towards searchers and Tim. Forget KC--What about Caylee?

I voted no.

I held out hope for a long time but it would be impossible for me to think she is still alive with the ever mounting evidence against her so called mother.

I voted No.
As bad as that hurts to say. and I am praying I am wrong..

I go back to her not being reported missing for so long. The more logical reason for not calling the police is the fear of trouble..

No offence but is Cindy, George & Lee looking for Caylee via the phone line?? As far as I see they are home everyday and that is not how one looks for someone who is missing. Didn't Cindy say she would go door to door and to the ends of the earth to find Caylee? How can you do that if you stay in your own home everyday?
Are either of these people even working?

All JMO and no offence intended to anyone on the board.

I didn't vote yet...but i really think there's a possibility she is alive and well. I think that's maybe why Casey is so calm about this all.

Actually that's one of the reasons why I think she is alive.

As much as everyone wants her to be alive, Caylee is dead. She is not Elizabeth Smart or Shawn Hornbeck... Cadaver dogs don't lie, and neither does the death bands of her hair in the trunk of her mother's car, add that to the decomp smell and air samples in the trunk and chloroform and chloroform searches and a mother who never reports her missing, is a proven liar, and continues life partying like her child never happened!

My heart would love her to be alive, my gut says no.

I cry thinking about that poor little child she would have been better off adopted and not knowing these people.

I voted no

:Justice:

I think Caylee is dead but that it was an accident or some unforseeable event. Some people don't cry in public. Casey has been taught all her life to serve and conform to outer reality and the very reason she is so empty inside. She is lying to protect her mother. Cindy has told her she couldn't go on knowing something had happened to Caylee. Well, it did..we don't know know how or why yet but Casey is protecting her mother...each lie, each new turn gives her mother hope. And Cindy who smelled a dead body but doesn't want to believe the worst is satisfied with hope. it is a protective screen. Casey knows this.

I pray every day and night that Caylee is alive, so until the evidence is in my face that shes not, I hold that little glimmer of hope. But I did vote no, because no matter how much hope I hold onto or how much faith I have in my prayers, common sense tells me she has passed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member