Do you think Ms Huckaby acted alone?

Do you think Ms Huckaby acted alone in this crime?

• Yes

Votes: 126 44.7%
  • No

Votes: 89 31.6%
  • I don't know

Votes: 67 23.8%

• Total voters

nursebeeme

Reaction score
Do you think Ms Huckaby acted alone in this? Yes? No? or I don't know?

Thankyou for reading my mind!
This will be a good thread since we all have our own ideas and theories.
I still believe that this was a 'planned' kidnapping and murder.
I still believe that MLH had help and will end up squeeling.
I still believe that MLH tried this before (trial run).
I still believe that there are allot of nervous people in TRACY,CA.

As of right now, I believe Melissa acted alone. I truly believe she's mentally ill and has no idea why she did this.

Time will tell,
fran

I voted "I don't know" because there seems to be no evidence that somebody was in on it with her, but it also seems odd that she would do it alone.

As of today, I voted acted alone.

I think it's entirely possible that the kidnapping and murder was committed solely by MH.

However, I think others could be involved in the motivation - e.g. pedo *advertiser censored* or sexual abuse. I'm having a very hard time accepting that MH killed her without a sexual motive - even though I do feel she is FUBB.

I also think that she probably had some help in the subsequent disposal and cover-up.

I voted yes she acted alone... but I am a girl so I reserve the right to change my mind ;-)

BTW, the completely tied poll at this point goes along with societal perceptions, generally, of female perps... very interesting.

Juxtapose a male for the perp and see if you can see what I mean... would your vote be different?

i already posted my thoughts on this in another thread, but i'll do it here again
at this point from what we know, i dont think she acted alone
iguess it depends where Sandra was murdered
but i think MH will talk soon enough....

BTW, the completely tied poll at this point goes along with societal perceptions, generally, of female perps... very interesting.

Juxtapose a male for the perp and see if you can see what I mean... would your vote be different?

I see what you're saying and yes I agree. With Casey Anthony, I had no doubt. This case is just so bizarre. I really need a motive here. It could be Melissa is just a VERY disturbed and ill woman and that's the end of it.

I think it's entirely possible that the kidnapping and murder was committed solely by MH.

However, I think others could be involved in the motivation - e.g. pedo *advertiser censored* or sexual abuse. I'm having a very hard time accepting that MH killed her without a sexual motive - even though I do feel she is FUBB.

I also think that she probably had some help in the subsequent disposal and cover-up.

msfittz, sorry if this is a dumb question: What does "FUBB" mean? lol. thanks!

As far as how I voted: I voted "I don't know" because I simply don't have a clue at this time.....but I think she definitely could have done it alone.

I voted NO- she had an accomplice.

I feel she is the one that kidnapped/ lured little Sandra away, but that a man did the actual killing and disposing of the body.

I guess I just can't yet fathom how a woman, a mother, a female Sunday school teacher could have committed such a heinous act on her own accord. Or WHY she would.

I have been racking my brain to no avail...
What does FUBB stand for? :waitasec:
T.I.A.!

FBI AND LE said there is NO ONE ELSE involved.

Do you think they lied? Come on, they wouldn't have made that statement.

iirc, they said they don't anticipate any other arrests. I personally think she acted alone... but they did leave the door open a crack with their verbage imho.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back