Votes: 287 58.6%
  • No

Votes: 203 41.4%

• Total voters
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OQHpJCEFLg&feature=related[/ame]

Where is Susan? A nice video of her.

susan-powell.jpg

Hoping Susan is found soon.

Supporters of Susan Powell have canvassed the Washington state neighborhood where her husband Joshua has moved with the couple's two children, Charlie, 5, and Braden, 3. Several posters with Susan Powell's photo, adorned with purple tape and ribbons, are hanging on signs, light posts and trees, said Shelby Gifford, a spokeswoman for Susan Powell's parents, Chuck and Judy Cox.

Two posters with Susan Powell's photo are prominently displayed at the entrance of the gated community.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_14471715

I bet Joshy is sweating it out now,,,LOL What a pathetic loser.

Supporters of Susan Powell have canvassed the Washington state neighborhood where her husband Joshua has moved with the couple's two children, Charlie, 5, and Braden, 3. Several posters with Susan Powell's photo, adorned with purple tape and ribbons, are hanging on signs, light posts and trees, said Shelby Gifford, a spokeswoman for Susan Powell's parents, Chuck and Judy Cox.

Two posters with Susan Powell's photo are prominently displayed at the entrance of the gated community.

I bet Joshy is sweating it out now,,,LOL

Josh Powell can run but he can't hide. His day will come, whether it is on the final judgement day or here on earth. He will get his just reward!

I bet Joshy is sweating it out now,,,LOL

There is no place he feels safe now. Not even home with Daddy...
How long until his family gets sick of him and the disruption he has brought with him? He has no money. He has no job. He has no way to move out on his own. His life is so screwed. YES!!

If Josh gets to where he hates purple enough, he can go for some orange.

I am SO happy to hear that the gated community where Josh is living has posters displayed. This is really good news. :woohoo:

I don't want him to feel safe anywhere. Hopefully the neighbors - now that they are aware of the situation - will keep an eye on him for any suspicious actions and keep the heat on. And I REALLY hope LE is hovering nearby watching him 24/7.

A really big Thank You to the people who put up the posters!

There is no place he feels safe now. Not even home with Daddy...
How long until his family gets sick of him and the disruption he has brought with him? He has no money. He has no job. He has no way to move out on his own. His life is so screwed. YES!!

I can't believe that he would think that moving to another state, with a gated community, would shelter him from all speculation. Seriously? Bet the neighbors are more leery of Steve P as well, especially if he kept to himself and didn't allow neighbors to get to know him.

I can hear the reports now, "I never really saw SP other than coming or going a time or two. Its reprehensible that something like this can come to a secured neighborhood; the reason we moved here. While SP was quiet, he did seem like a nice guy". :|

How foolish of JP to probly think he can hide and that this will all 'blow over'.

I can't believe that he would think that moving to another state, with a gated community, would shelter him from all speculation. Seriously? Bet the neighbors are more leery of Steve P as well, especially if he kept to himself and didn't allow neighbors to get to know him.

I can hear the reports now, "I never really saw SP other than coming or going a time or two. Its reprehensible that something like this can come to a secured neighborhood; the reason we moved here. While SP was quiet, he did seem like a nice guy". :|

How foolish of JP to probly think he can hide and that this will all 'blow over'.

He's a lot more comfortable there with his father hiding in that big house than he was in West Valley City where anyone could walk up to his door and ring the bell or knock.

And, I'm sure he was starting to get really comfortable and then here comes the fliers and ribbons! I'm sure he was PISSED off! Lol!

It's high time everyone quits being nice to him! He needs to feel the brunt of being an outcast, not coddled and catered to like everyone in West Valley City was doing! That gave him a false sense of comfort and security. He needs to have it all thrown in his face over and over and over again until he is afraid to open the door to get the newspaper! Lol!

It seems like this thread is stuck. This is a test.

It seems like this thread is stuck. This is a test.
I received an e-mail regarding this post. It's not "stuck". This site is having some issues today. You've probably been getting the same notices I have that the site is down. Makes me wonder if someone isn't messing with it like they did with Friends and Family of Susan Powell's Facebook group.

I watched a 20/20 tonight about Hans Reiser, who murdered his wife Nina and was convicted despite the fact that her body had not been found. What I found interesting was that the day after Nina disappeared, he took his kids out at night with flashlights and said they were looking for deer, in a remote area.
Once convicted but before sentencing, in order to have a chance at parole after (only) 15 years, Hans decides to give up the location of Nina's body and takes the police there...right to the spot where he had been supposedly looking for deer.
LE believes he only told them earlier about that night with the kids in case he had been seen in that area, so he said he did this often.
This made me think of Josh and his night camping trip, for some reason...I think Susan may be out there someplace...and only one person knows for sure where. (IMO)

I watched a 20/20 tonight about Hans Reiser, who murdered his wife Nina and was convicted despite the fact that her body had not been found. What I found interesting was that the day after Nina disappeared, he took his kids out at night with flashlights and said they were looking for deer, in a remote area.
Once convicted but before sentencing, in order to have a chance at parole after (only) 15 years, Hans decides to give up the location of Nina's body and takes the police there...right to the spot where he had been supposedly looking for deer.
LE believes he only told them earlier about that night with the kids in case he had been seen in that area, so he said he did this often.
This made me think of Josh and his night camping trip, for some reason...I think Susan may be out there someplace...and only one person knows for sure where. (IMO)

If you go to the 48 Hours website, they have an episode archived there about the Nina and Hans Reiser case. You'd probably enjoy it. I love 48 hours and there are about 40 episodes there for viewing "with limited commercial interruptions". Enjoy!

All I know is I keep coming back here every day hoping for some news but there never is anything significant. At first I thought she would be found but now I'm starting to wonder. How much circumstantial evidence do you have to have to arrest and try someone without a body?

LE is not looking too good on this one - I just hope they're being sly like a fox.

oh I sooooo want to believe that she will be found so I voted yes....I have been haunted by the Surrette Clark discovery this week which endorses my belief that good does prevail after all -- we just need to be patient and the evil ones stew while we good ones wait and pray

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back