Doc to be Released tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what is on the disc:

Ricardo's Globe photos, Globe emails, Globe photos report (AGAIN?!)
Joy Wray computer photos, video and police report
Some B&W evidence photos with a ruler, piece of carpet maybe? with spots on it
Joe Jordan audio interview from 11/9/2009 (already released?)
A couple Unix Executable files labeled Carol and Jenny?
TES Audio interviews (transcripts already released I think):
Linda Tinelli, Lisa Hoffman, Tim Miller, Daniel Ibison, Doug Reilly, Richard Creque, Tony Rovinsky, Brett Churchill

That's it.... there's a bunch of stuff that has been released to the defense recently, that is NOT on here.

MM

Linda Tinelli, Lisa Hoffman, Tim Miller, Daniel Ibison, Doug Reilly, Richard Creque, Tony Rovinsky, Brett Churchill

That's it.... there's a bunch of stuff that has been released to the defense recently, that is NOT on here.

MM

We all appreciate you here. You have been getting us the documents from the courthouse since day one. You always amaze me. You make Websleuths!

Thank you MM for your time and effort in gaining these documents...You are Heaven sent!

What are those that appear to be white stains? Is that the "grave wax"???

Why are these documents being repeated? This is why there are so many thousands of pages of documents...its repetative but I want the real flammatory evidence. I do hope the SA's have it! Something that cannot be refuted....something that will shut the defense and their peanut gallery down...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Bravo Muzikman! Thank you, thank you, thank you! It must be a pain in the arse to go get theses things every time they are released, not to mention costing you financially (it adds up I am sure), so if you ever need a hand financially please let us know. We are ever so grateful~ Katrina

MM

BBM - I think Carol & Jenny are Carol & Jennifer Conaway - they searched on horses

One new thing I learned from this: Joy says there is a trail in the woods leading to the Anthony home from the site where Caylee was found. I wasn't aware of that.

ETA: Not much else here except Joy tooting her own horn.

I didn't know that either.. interesting!

Haven't read through this thread yet..but I've gotta wonder why Joy W.'s "documents" are the only things really posted so far.

It is only going to feed a sick womans delusion even more. So I'm not really sure what the point of it is...*sigh*. I didn't see anything of use from her.

Gonna go read the entire thread now.

After one minute of watching Joy hammer a nail into a tree, I aborted watching this. I wasted 15:41 minutes of my life that is lost forever watching the previous video. Watching that was a waste, a huge waste.

Ah, but at around 7 minutes in on the second video (taken later) standing water is shown clearly, I believe in the spot where the potted plant was left.

MM

Thanks MM! You are the best.

So I just consumed enough caffeine to kill a small pony for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member