Does Anybody Believe George Sexually Abused Casey? POLL ADDED

Have you Changed your mind about ICA being Molested?

• Yes, I now believe she was molested

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • No, I never thought she was molested and still don't

Votes: 744 77.9%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards believing it now

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards not believing it now

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • No Idea Either Way...Who Can tell with this family?

Votes: 132 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iluvmua

Reaction score
I know there are some on here that think it could have possibly happened. But IMO, Casey is a liar to the core and I think this is one of her MANY lies.

Absolutely, unequivocally, and without a doubt, NO!!!!!!!! I think LDB said it best in her opening: What does she do when her lies are exposed? She comes up with bigger ones...

Not in a New York minute....:maddening:

and to use that as an excuse is discpicable....I hope she rots in he77...no good deed goes unpunished, I suppose...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I have watched the A's and their "craziness" for 3 years. I don't put anything past any of them. However, none of that excuses what happened.

Absolutely, unequivocally, and without a doubt, NO!!!!!!!! I think LDB said it best in her opening: What does she do when her lies are exposed? She comes up with bigger ones...

ITA...and this is a whopper yet...I can't wait for the closing...for the walls will be tumbling down...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

the a's are a bunch of things but ga being a molester? NOPE. dont think so. i have been wrong before, but i just dont see it...

No way. I don't believe that Lee did either.

Nope, I'm not buying. I think that ICA is just evil. EVIL! I think there is no level to which she will not stoop in her efforts to save her own sorry skin.

I have watched the A's and their "craziness" for 3 years. I don't put anything past any of them. However, none of that excuses what happened.

And still ICA isn't taking responsiblity for her actions, she left it at Georges lap...

I do hope the State brings in the flurry of calls that fateful day to her PARENTS...if Geoge was there, why the calls to him and Cindy?? Baez left a gaping hole in his story, and it's exactly that, a story, no truth, ICA didn't take responsbility, she's still placing blame on innocent people...I believe she is a dispicable beast....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

No way do I believe he did anything to her...look at the way she talks to her parents, she is running the show, even GA said that to her in his own way how she was in control(in a jail visit), and is still trying to run the show...its sick and insulting to hear this bigger, and better lie.

No....I think at this point I would not believe it if Baez or Casey told me the sky was blue.

They lack any resemblance of credibility whatsoever.

He admits to the jury that Casey is a born liar, but please believe these charges....they have to be kidding me

It is so hard to believe, but IF (BIG IF) it happened that is NOT an excuse to neglect, kill, or dispose of your daughter and NOT call 911.

These secrets are very well kept, if true.

If ICA lied, which is SOOOO probable, then as a sexual abuse survivor it pisses me off that someone who claim these horrible things.

I don't know. I haven't been as immersed in the case as many of you so I don't feel like I have enough evidence one way or another. I admit I have been considering it. Some history of emotional scarring might explain some of the strange family dynamics and Casey's strange unruffled behavior when her child was presumed missing/dead. But the way Baez presented it yesterday it came out as just another excuse why nothing is ever Casey's fault. Whether Casey was molested or not his accidental drowning -invented kidnapping- body hiding by meter reader story does not make any sense so the abuse history appears a bit irrelevant here. None of any alleged abuse was Caylee's fault so there is no justification for all the lies Casey told to prevent her being laid to rest with the proper dignity after she supposedly drowned.

It does not even make sense that they agreed to lie about the drowning incident to prevent the family history of abuse coming to light because they would have had to know that the police might close a straightforward case of a child drowning rather quickly if all the evidence pointed to a honest accident but if a child just disappears in thin air and lots of lies are concocted about nonexistent nannies the police will eventually dig very deeply into the family's business.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back