Does Casey Know Who Caylee's Father Is?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by absolut_alexis, Jan 11, 2009.

?

Does Casey Know Who The Father of Her Child Is?

1. Yes - she knows, but her parents do not.

117 vote(s)
    31.4%
  2. Yes - she knows, and so do her parents.

134 vote(s)
    35.9%
  3. No - she doesn't know.

95 vote(s)
    25.5%
  4. I dont know.

27 vote(s)
    7.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolut_alexis

absolut_alexis New Member

In some ways, I think she doesn't know who the bio dad is, because that would add to her sense of hopelessness and burden - she would never have that extra support from a father, money or otherwise.

In other ways, it would seem like she would have to be able to narrow it down, especially because Caylee would eventually start showing some of her non-A DNA.

2. Loading...

3. Gypsy Road

Gypsy Road New Member

I voted no, she hasn't a clue who the father is.

4. VALee

VALee New Member

I voted yes, but here is what I mean. If we assume she was only with a couple of people during that time, she at least has it narrowed down. Such an odd mystery though.

5. proudmomma

proudmomma R.I.P. Sweet Caylee Marie, You Deserved So Much Be

No she does not know. JMO.

6. debs

debs Former Member

You bet your sweet bippy she does, and so does her family and that is one secret they want to keep tightly held.

7. wings

wings Inactive

Yes, she absolutely knows who Caylee's bio father is. Sadly JG was the closest she had to a real father and Casey took her away from him. In his words not an exact quote -She expected me to go from being Caylee's father to being just another one of the men in her life---I think the G's paid attention to Casey's life and that bothered her, she was used to fading into the background and getting away with a lot because no one ever paid attention before.

8. radio

radio Former Member

No she doesn't know who the father is. I have no reason to believe she does.

9. Searchfortruth

Searchfortruth New Member

I say yes, she does know. The parents, I'd say yeah, they know too.

10. MvD

MvD New Member

JMO, but I think KC knows.. and its my hunch that the bio father of Caylee dumped KC and she then latched onto JG to be the daddy, till that was proven wrong.
    KC just strikes me as the type that would rather create an image of the dad not being alive, rather than have to admit she was dumped.
    And altho it SHOULD NOT have any bearing on KC's feelings toward Caylee.. this rejection was probably one of the starting factors of her resentment towards Caylee.

11. KeriOkie

KeriOkie New Member

To steal KC's favorite word- Absolutely!

IMO, if Caylee's father was someone she knew well, was friends with for some time, or even had a casual relationship, she would be able to recognize that person in Caylee. She knew who she was sleeping with, hopefully. I believe she would be able to narrow it down, even if it was with more than one dude. However, I don't think that to be the case. I believe that she knows. Not sure if G&C know, but KC knows.

12. Walk in IL

Walk in IL New Member

If Casey knew who fathered her child she would have gone after them financially.

13. suspicious1

suspicious1 New Member

I don't think that she knows who the father is. We can tell that she slept around a lot sometimes dating more than one guy at a time. I think she can narrow it down as to who she thinks is the father, but she doesn't know for sure. I think if she honestly knew who the father is or was, as greedy as she is, she would've tried to get child support from him. She needed the money. Just my opinion.

14. countzero

countzero self timeout

Dang if you didn't read my mind and posted this first ...... I so agree.

15. LeLe1953

LeLe1953 Former Member

I voted I don't know. I can't imagine KC or her mother knowing who the daddy is & not going for support. We've also heard she was with so many men that she may not know. The only way I can see them knowing & not saying or not going after support is if it's all in the family. Maybe the trial will answer this.

16. mydailyopinions

mydailyopinions New Member

I think for sure Casey knows, but doesn't want her parents to know or they are afraid of opening a can of worms.

17. sweetmop

sweetmop New Member

I don't think she knows. She may have it narrowed down to 10 or 12 guys, but no she doesn't know for sure.
    I believe if she knew, she would have driven him nuts, and badgered him for money, money, money, 24/7!!!
    JMO.

18. spcagrl

spcagrl New Member

We are in violent agreement on that !

19. sweetmop

sweetmop New Member

No she has no clue. She's narrowed the possibilites down to 10 or 12 guys maybe.
    If she had known the identity, she would have bugged and badgered him for money, money, money, 24/7!
    JMO.

20. Jubilee

Jubilee New Member

I posted something relevant to this thread a few minutes ago under the "Eric" thread. I am new and don't know if it is appropriate to post the same thing in two places.

Your help and advice is always welcomed.

21. JustanotherJane

JustanotherJane New Member

ditto what she said :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.