Does Casey Know Who Caylee's Father Is?

Does Casey Know Who The Father of Her Child Is?

• Yes - she knows, but her parents do not.

Votes: 117 31.4%
  • Yes - she knows, and so do her parents.

Votes: 134 35.9%
  • No - she doesn't know.

Votes: 95 25.5%
  • I dont know.

Votes: 27 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already answered and wanted to add:

CA would never want the bio dad to know. CA would then have the "share" Caylee with the dad and his family.

CA was and is not capable of sharing. She has demonstrated this to the nth degree.

What's up with the double, triple posting again?????

I voted that she does know and so does the family (at least CA knows). I can see CA telling KC, not to go for support-because with support also comes visitation-and I don't see CA allowing that to happen.And if the father was really dead, she could have gotten his social security benefits for Caylee-she didn't, so I believe he is alive somewhere.

I think, based on her (ahem) behavior patterns with men in the months leading up to Caylee's disappearance...there's a good chance those patterns were well established for some time, and she has no idea who Caylee's father is.

Have you checked out her sexual habits lately? She jumps from one man to the next. In fact, I was reading the transcripts of the interview w/RM and comparing them to the audio of the interview w/AL. Gosh, doesn't seem like she was "quite" done w/RM before moving on to AL. I get the impression that there might even be occassions when she doesn't really recall who or how many she has had intercourse with in a week or two's time.

Mods, I promise I'm not trying to be rude about this. Believe me, there are names I could call her & I certainly won't. JMHO.

I voted no she does not know who is the father of Casey. It's not uncommon for that to happen.

I don't think she knows, but maybe I watch too many episodes on "Maury" when they test guys for paternity. Some of those chicks haven't a clue I can see KC being like that.

I don't think she knows either - I agree with the others who posted that she would have probably tried to get as much money from the father as possible. We've seen her behavior (partying, etc.) after Caylee was missing...I'd hate to know what it was like before then.

I voted no, not a clue. If she knew, IMO, she would have been after him for child support. Or, if he were too poor for child support, then she would have been after him for free baby sitting at least.

Laugh in' at that. -->
You bet your sweet bippy she does, and so does her family and that is one secret they want to keep tightly held.

my bold

eta: I think she may have a slight clue. maybe giving her too much credit.

Have you checked out her sexual habits lately? She jumps from one man to the next. In fact, I was reading the transcripts of the interview w/RM and comparing them to the audio of the interview w/AL. Gosh, doesn't seem like she was "quite" done w/RM before moving on to AL. I get the impression that there might even be occassions when she doesn't really recall who or how many she has had intercourse with in a week or two's time.

Mods, I promise I'm not trying to be rude about this. Believe me,
there are names I could call her & I certainly won't. JMHO.
Good :)

I voted no. I think because she can't narrow it down to just a couple of guys she resorts to lies to CA and family. CA, of course, wants to present the perfect family image so will repeat whatever crapola that comes out of KC's mouth.

I don't think she knows, but maybe I watch too many episodes on "Maury" when they test guys for paternity. Some of those chicks haven't a clue I can see KC being like that.

I agree, I don't think she knows. I watch Maury, too. I saw one girl drag 24 guys on there (not all at the same time) and none of them was the father :eek:

I really don't think that she knows who the father is. Being as greedy as she was I think she would have definitely tried to get some type of child support from this guy. Even if not for money I think she would have tried to get CS out of "spite". KC-"I'm a spiteful b*tch". We all know that she slept around ALOT, sometimes dating more than one guy at a time. She can probably narrow it down to at least a couple of guys who might be the father but she doesn't know for sure. Some people on here believes that CA knew also but still even she would have been trying to get some form of support from the father. CA was already taking care of the whole darn family and another mouth to feed and clothed would have been a bit too much for her to handle (by herself). I think that if either of them knew, this guy would've definitely been paying for something.

I voted no she does not know who is the father of Casey. It's not uncommon for that to happen.

True...but this was over 3 years ago. How do we go from Cindy thinking Casey was a virgin at that time.... to she had so many partners no one knows who the father is? What a double life of lies she must have been leading even back then.

My first thought was that she didn't have a clue who the daddy was.

However - now I wonder. Maybe she does know - and the family knows. And it's someone they CANNOT name as the father.

My first thought was that she didn't have a clue who the daddy was.

However - now I wonder. Maybe she does know - and the family knows. And it's someone they CANNOT name as the father.

Yes....cuz it does not seem she was leading the "wild life" until recently. Hence, not wanting to be saddled with a 2 yr. old
Many partners now...but not back then...right?
Where did she meet Jesse G? Anyone know?

I posted something that might be relevant to this discussion under the "Eric" thread a few moments ago. I am new and I am not sure if it is appropriate to post the same thing on two threads.

Your help and guidance is always welcome.

Hi and welcome, I'll go check it out........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam