Does Casey Know Who Caylee's Father Is?

Does Casey Know Who The Father of Her Child Is?

• Yes - she knows, but her parents do not.

Votes: 117 31.4%
  • Yes - she knows, and so do her parents.

Votes: 134 35.9%
  • No - she doesn't know.

Votes: 95 25.5%
  • I dont know.

Votes: 27 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the father may be (beyond speculation), we have no irrefutable proof, - but there are some things that are seemingly logical.

I don't think most would deny that if Casey could have been getting child support all this time, she'd have been all over it. After all, she had NO qualms in overtly stealing from friends, parents, or grandparents. Therefore, why would she have any hesitancy abstracting money LEGALLY from someone? So, either she had no idea who the father was or he was someone who was unable to pay her due to some sort of backlash (ie, Child Services).

Likewise, it goes completely against her nature to have a deceased father of her child but not collect SSA. I think trying to convey ethics, morality, or compassion, to any of KC's motives is pretty moot, by now, to even the most naive.

The hinky-pattern of the immediate family's ability to boldly lie to "save face" and to circle the wagons in defense of those lies, is also a moot point as it is forever engraved in an epithet's granite.

I think that KC very probably knows who the father is. I do NOT think that he is dead. I also do not think that it is a simple case of the real father just "doing the math" and coming forward (as I would bet the house that KC would have long done so herself). There is, of course, the implication that the father is a relative and, while any ugly thought, cannot be glibly ruled out as it is a viable possibility.

What's reasonably left? There's rape without legal follow-up by partner(s) unknown, rape without legal follow-up by partner(s) known, consensual liasons with partner(s) unknown, consensual liasons with partner(s) known, - including incestual relationship.

While rape could possibly explain some things, KC would assuredly have told her closest of friends. There is not a peep regarding her ever having broached the subject with anyone. Consensual "ships in the night" partner(s), drunkenly promiscuous or not, again seemingly "fits" her lifestyle and history, - but, again, this doesn't follow her OTHER history of getting money by any means possible. The only thing she's shared with friends is a possible LA involvement. Do I trust her to necessarily disclose the truth? No more than I would negate everything she says. But, there ARE some things that DO "stick", and KC can ALWAYS be counted on to be true to her nature.

Anonymous sex orgies? None attested to or implied by school chums or older partiers (at least not during this time), - surely, we'd have heard something by now.

Though, there are a world of possibilities, there are not a world of probabilities. That something is being covered-up regarding Caylee's father, beyond the wagon-circling story foistered by KC and CA (about as palatable (and obvious) as simply being "fat" at Uncle Rick's wedding), is just another story. After all , "lying isn't a crime", per the CA lexicon.

There is a reason for the smoke and mirrors, and only so many probabilities. The most prominent with the most "sticking-power" is the most distasteful and ugly. It is not uncommon. What, if it is the truth, that WOULD be abnormal, is the depth of attitudes necessary to cover it up to "save" face and all those involved, the self-justification, the denial. These "attributes" run rampant in the Anthony household (nearly automatic) and would not be any stretch for most of us who've kept abreast of the social and personal interactions of CA, etal.

this is a stretch, but what if casey simply doesn't like the father.
maybe daddy is someone who doesn't particularly like casey either and knows better than to trust her. the idea of having someone casey can't manipulate, control, lie to or charm being a permanent fixture in her life and getting to call the shots about his daughter could easily have outweighed any cash benefit for casey.
two people can dislike eachother intensely and still be very, very physically attracted to one another.

Unless it was someone who was already contributing financially! Any thoughts who that might be?

I had the same thought myself this morning. But I still can's say who that might be. I do think it will come to light in either doc dumps or at trial.

The thing that bothers me most about the speculation of the father being deceased is the fact that wouldn't the deceased boy's parents want to be involved in Caylee's life as an extension of their dead son. To know there is a living being with their son's eyes or features, I would never let go. When the only thing you have left of your son would be his daughter. It just doesn't make sense. My opinion is if it doesn't make sense it is probably not true.

The thing that bothers me most about the speculation of the father being deceased is the fact that wouldn't the deceased boy's parents want to be involved in Caylee's life as an extension of their dead son. To know there is a living being with their son's eyes or features, I would never let go. When the only thing you have left of your son would be his daughter. It just doesn't make sense. My opinion is if it doesn't make sense it is probably not true.

i never thought of that.
you're absolutely right.

Originally Posted by debs
You bet your sweet bippy she does, and so does her family and that is one secret they want to keep tightly held.
They know and that's one skeleton they don't want to to ever get out of the closet.

I voted no, but as soon as I hit the "submit reply" key, it dawned on me that her promiscuity is relatively recent. All reports of high school are of a firl whose behavior had not yet escalated. So really, I think it's pretty likely that she knows who the father is.

Apropos of nothing (but triggered by the realization that Casey's behavior was different in high school) I'd still love to know why she did not graduate.

Edited to add another baby-daddy thought: It's been said that, if the father were known, they As would have sought child support. I think that a tight-knit family for which appearance is very important is less likely to invite someone into their lives--and would be willing to sacrifice financial contributions in order to maintain 100% control.

Everyone that knew her says that she went through some major changes in her life to be with her men...to be "loved" by them. I think there is a possibility that KC was a rape victim and Caylee a result. If she told CA (also a possibility) she probably would have been met with "did you ask for it?" and "how does this situation make the family look?". For that matter, CA may not have even believed her due to her history of lies. Or, KC may not have believed her situation due to the fantasy world bubble she lived in--may have been a born again virgin to avoid having to deal with her fate-turning to JG and religion for a moment in time. She would make him dead to put it all behind her. She would never want him to know he fathered a child.
The married father isn't out of the realm of possibility either. I do think she and her immediate family know. I believe they are keeping it a secret intentionally. I believe it bears no importance to the case.

I voted no! I think she might know who the father is, but she is not a 100%.

I believe it bears no importance to the case.

It bears no importance to the case?
If someone kills their own child it stands to reason that they (even for one moment in time) "hated" the child. Why would someone hate their own child enough to end her life? Perhaps because of who the father is. I agree with the other posters that KC knows who the father is and it is the ultimate in "shameful". If what I (and many others) suspect is true it is the key to everything and explains the deep pathology of the entire family. Greek tragedy.

If someone kills their own child it stands to reason that they (even for one moment in time) "hated" the child. Why would someone hate their own child enough to end her life? Perhaps because of who the father is. I agree with the other posters that KC knows who the father is and it is the ultimate in "shameful". If what I (and many others) suspect is true it is the key to everything and explains the deep pathology of the entire family. Greek tragedy.
ITA AND a great defense when the trial comes around. Also explains ALOT of others actions and reactions in the past months. And what we, the public, have been told by many involved that "it will shock the world"!

In that respect, I can see why it would be relevant. It would also fit with the idea of a rape theory. I just wasn't looking at it that way, but I see your point-it is a very good point! I was just looking at the fact that the bio dad is more than likely a zero factor in physically being around to contribute to Caylee's demise. I'm not sure KC "hated" Caylee. I'm just not sure KC "feels" enough emotion to "love". The only life that is precious to KC is her own. You are correct that if Caylee was born of "certain circumstance" it could very well lead to motive-you are on the ball this morning!

:clap::clap::clap:
exactly

Yes....cuz it does not seem she was leading the "wild life" until recently. Hence, not wanting to be saddled with a 2 yr. old
Many partners now...but not back then...right?
Where did she meet Jesse G? Anyone know?

Jesse said they met working at Universal. KC worked for Kodak, and I believe he was security.

I believe Jesse said they met in January, and if so, Casey was already pregnant, since November.
She found herself a decent guy from a decent family and tried to rope them in, not ever believing they would want a Paternity test done.
Jesse did mention Casey got angry when getting a Paternity test came up.
IMO, now that Jesse was ruled out as the Bio dad, Cindy would also be on her case as to who Caylee's father really is and Casey came up with yet another sensational story/lie to stop Cindy from questioning her any further.

Caylee was born Aug. 8. It's likely that Casey didn't know she was pregnant until after she had met Jesse. It's unlikely that she had any doctor's visits until 'the secret' was 'discovered' by her parents. The doctor would have surely have given her a heads up on how far along she was. Oops! I still think she would have gone after the real father for bucks if she knew who he was.

And another possibility is that she has been getting money from him to keep 'the secret.'

You bet your sweet bippy she does, and so does her family and that is one secret they want to keep tightly held.

Appearances are important to this family. The father may have been an "undesireable" like a politician or a professional wrestler. :crazy:

LP stated that LE knew Caylee's paternity. He also opined that it was incest. Can any attorneys weigh in here and give reasons that paternity may come up at trial? If CA lies about paternity under oath again, will she get charged with perjury? Rumors of Casey's growing drug involvement may be why the real father has not come forward. His bidness may not be able to tolerate vetting.

I reckon papa was a rollin' stone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member