Does this sound like a cover-up?

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by Annie, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Annie

Annie New Member

This was the blood sample of the guy who did the broadcasts of the Arkansas Razorbacks. He crossed the median and crashed into a woman's car and killed her. For Pete's sake! He could have driven it to Little Rock in an hour or sent someone else with it. He knew the weather was hot. This smacks of cover-up to me. A coroner should know better than that.

http://www.couriernews.com/story.php?ID=12394

2. Loading...

3. Paladin

Paladin Former Member

Sounds fishy. I wonder if the sun has a blood altering affect of pumping your BAC well beyond the legal limit.

4. 2luvmy

2luvmy RIP Ragdoll. You don't get to choose how you're go

My daughter has lab work done that is mailed. Sometimes after her labs are drawn on Friday, I have been known to forget to take it to the post office and remembered late Saturday and popped it in the mail box. So it has sat in the house and then in the mailbox until pickup on Monday. Her results haven't been unusual or damaged that I know of. Her DR. calls and lets me know that everything is good/bad, whatever. They haven't been out of the ordinary on those occassions.

5. Annie

Annie New Member

Because this is such a well known and well loved man it just looked to me like it might be something they didn't want to come out about if he might have alcohol or drugs in his system. I just hope this doesn't prevent the family of the woman who was killed from getting any compensation that might be due. I know the temperatures have been hotter than usual, but this isn't something that could be redone. It was a one time chance.