Dog the Bounty Hunter Star Beth Chapman Dies at 51

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by MagnoliaMountain, Jun 26, 2019.

1. MagnoliaMountain

MagnoliaMountain Red Rose

Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman Hospitalized Nearly 3 Months After Wife's Death

PEOPLE confirms that the Dog’s Most Wanted star has been hospitalized for a heart issue.

“I can confirm Dog is under doctor’s care and is resting comfortably,” his rep says in a statement. “Thank you for all of your well wishes — keep ’em coming.”

Chapman, 66, was taken to a hospital in Colorado on Saturday after feeling a pain in his chest, according to TMZ. Doctors are still trying to determine what exactly happened to the reality star and if he will need to undergo corrective surgery, the site reports

LadyL and weepingangel like this.

2. MagnoliaMountain

Duane Chapman back home after medical scare - CNN

"Dog is back at home and resting comfortably," a representative for Chapman told CNN in a statement. "He is overwhelmed by the support of fans and friends from around the world, and is deeply touched by the outpouring of prayers, love, and encouragement."

On Monday, Chapman's representative confirmed the "Dog's Most Wanted" star was under a doctor's care and resting, following reports he'd experienced a heart-related emergency.
    The representative declined to clarify the nature of Chapman's medical issue.

The statement added that Chapman is "is following doctor's orders and taking time to heal."

3. MagnoliaMountain

Dog the Bounty Hunter Contemplates Suicide After Wife Beth's Death on Dog's Most Wanted Finale

In Wednesday night’s finale of WGN’s Dog’s Most Wanted, Duane, 66, becomes overcome with grief hours after Beth’s death — and he begins to contemplate suicide.

“I’ve only been alone as I showered and I had to run out without a towel, because I can’t be alone right now,” Duane told the camera during the final episode. “That’s when I start thinking about things. And I lay down to take a nap, and I reached over to touch something, and it was the freaking dog. I don’t realize yet psychologically that she’s gone gone and I’ll never, ever see her. I don’t realize that.”

“I just hope that I don’t live very much longer without her, because now she made the first step, she’s through the gate,” he added. “She paved a way for me. I want to take a g– d— pain pill so bad. I feel like if I did something to myself right now and passed away suicidal and I got to heaven and was like, ‘Hi honey,’ and would she go, ‘You d— a–, why would you do that?’ Or would she go, ‘Wow, you’re here.’ I’ll be like ‘Of course I’m here. You left me. I’m here.’ So, am I obligated to do that?”

[​IMG]

Beth, who was diagnosed with stage II throat cancer in September 2017, died on June 26 at the age of 51.

Three months after Beth’s passing, Duane learned he was suffering from a pulmonary embolism in the heart — a “life-threatening” condition in which one or more arteries has been blocked by blood — during an episode of The Dr. Oz Show.

LadyL likes this.
  4. weepingangel

weepingangel Well-Known Member

5. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

so sad

MagnoliaMountain and Lillymac like this.