Dr G. to do special about Caylee

DR. Spitz :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Dr. Garavaglia's special on Caylee will be on The Learning channel tonight 1/1/12 at 8 pm. It may be shown at other times, but tonight is when it will be aired for the first time.

ETA: Sorry, should have been area specific. Here in the Orlando area it will be on at 8 pm. Wasn't thinking about other time zones! DOH

Hooray!! It is available on TLC here in Canada at 5pm which is PST or West Coast time!! So excited and I am recording it!

I will be watching. Love Dr. G and have much respect for her.

"So, by my experience and what is know about how homicides occur, I felt that the preponderance of evidence, and that there was no other logical conclusion could be found, by not reporting for 30.., who has a legal, moral, and ethical obligation to care for that child, not reporting that child missing, the fact that it's TOSSED in a field to ROT in bags is a clear indication that the body was trying to be HIDDEN, those... even being placed in a bag is a very BIG red flag for homicide, and NEVER SEEN IN AN ACCIDENTAL DEATH OF A CHILD. And the fact that there's duct tape attached ANYWHERE to that child's face is, to me, an indication of a HOMICIDE." -- Dr. G's testimony from OCA trial

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a7W4IE6dJI"]Dr. G: People Always Call 911 - YouTube[/ame]

Bump bump! My son, daughter in law and grandson are spending the night so I will watch in my bed room & give them the big screen. I may hop on if I get really really excited. Be thinking of you guys tho!! :great:

Is there a link where you can watch it live?

Dr. Garavaglia's special on Caylee will be on The Learning channel tonight 1/1/12 at 8 pm. It may be shown at other times, but tonight is when it will be aired for the first time.

ETA: Sorry, should have been area specific. Here in the Orlando area it will be on at 8 pm. Wasn't thinking about other time zones! DOH

------------
Hi, its the same in Ohio. Cox cable will repeat it at 1AM..
This I feel will explain all the forensics. I am ready!! :seeya:

LOL About JB: He has the NERVE to call MY work shoddy?

ETA: Unless she was talking about Dr. Spitz. He said shoddy iirc

It has started. Poor Caylee. Her beautiful little face always brings tears to my eyes.

I am tuned in, but I am not sure that I will be able to watch. My heart still breaks for the tragedy of this precious little girl's life and the lack of justice for her.

Starting with KC lies and her abandoned car. George getting the car and the stench he smelled.

JA with his goatee makes an appearance. Talking about the nanny and Universal lies

There's CA's silent interview. She looks like she weighs 80 pounds.

Glad they got clips of JA and BS on the show

I am tuned in, but I am not sure that I will be able to watch. My heart still breaks for the tragedy of this precious little girl's life and the lack of justice for her.

I feel the same way, have it recording as I am not ready to live those emotions again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back