Dr G. to do special about Caylee

I didn't catch that, fifteen. Maybe someone else will remember or those who watch the next airing will watch for it. I'm curious now, too. Thanks for the good question!

I think that it was that all of Caylee's teeth were still in place? I don't remember that coming out during the trial? Not that it would matter... the jury didn't care one way or another.

MUTE now, cannot stand to watch the reading of the verdict

I muted the reading of the verdict, too.

Also, anytime they showed "it" I turned off the video and just listened. I can't look at its face, makes me want to hurl.

There was nothing on this show that I had not already heard other than Caylee's teeth were still in place when she was found. That duct tape was really put on tight. :cry:

I don't think JA has accepted the verdict itself but I think he has accepted that it is final and nothing can be done about it. As for the jury watching this show, I doubt they would understand any of it. It would go right over their heads. I think that to get a conviction from that jury would have required a videotape of the actual crime being committed. And even that might not have done it.

I muted the reading of the verdict, too.

Also, anytime they showed "it" I turned off the video and just listened. I can't look at its face, makes me want to hurl.

There was nothing on this show that I had not already heard other than Caylee's teeth were still in place when she was found. That duct tape was really put on tight. :cry:

I don't think JA has accepted the verdict itself but I think he has accepted that it is final and nothing can be done about it. As for the jury watching this show, I doubt they would understand any of it. It would go right over their heads. I think that to get a conviction from that jury would have required a videotape of the actual crime being committed. And even that might not have done it.

BBM Of course! It could have been someone who looks exactly like Casey Anthony.

I enjoyed the show.
It was more like a verification that I still have the right to be angry and sad about the miscarriage of justice. I know that Dr G spoke from her heart describing what she had found and believed to have happened to Caylee.
To listen to the real professionals state on TV the truth as I believed it to have been was gratifying to me.

I thought the show was good. I didn't know about the teeth all being there. I thought CA had rattled something about how many teeth Caylee had but never thought much about it.

Now I am wondering what kind of bull the DT will be throwing out there this week to deflect ? Wanna start a pool ??

So a promo/clip I saw had Dr G saying "I can't believe that didn't come up at trial" - what was she referring to?

I believe it was two things, was telling the jury that chloroform breaks down in a mater of days so it wouldn't have been present in the tests months later, she did mention in the trial no volatiles were present but never able to explain about why.... also, that the plants were growing roots into her bones - plants/roots don't grow on/in living things (flesh, muscle, etc), the bones were completely dry

I did laugh when she called out dr spitz for calling her work shoddy "he broke the skull when he opened it and had the nerve to call my work shoddy?" that's why she didn't open it because it was so dry and didn't want to break it like he did

I think that it was that all of Caylee's teeth were still in place? I don't remember that coming out during the trial? Not that it would matter... the jury didn't care one way or another.

bbm

ahh....yep

shameless

Dang. I was hoping to never hear a repeat of that verdict. But there it is again.

I'm not all that sure I should have watched this. As much as I love Dr G, this wasn't as edifying as I had hoped it would be. It just seemed to open old wounds for me that I had hoped were beginning to heal.

Yes, I agree with you ExpectingUnicorns - I thought it would be "okay" for me to watch this because I love Dr. G., but instead it felt like ripping off bandages.

I really think I have to make a decision - no more books, no more "specials" - no more of any of that crazy making stuff unless it is something new. It is just painful for me to have it all brought back again.

I can never forget Caylee or how our legal system let her down so badly, but this bringing it all back is too much still.

It's just starting on the west coast. Thank goodness the truth is finally being told! I hope the Pinella's 12 are watching. They should be forced too....

It's just starting on the west coast. Thank goodness the truth is finally being told! I hope the Pinella's 12 are watching. They should be forced too....
The truth has already been told, it was spoken by the prosecutor's, witnesses, experts, LE etc..during the trial. The truth was spoken by FCA during those 31 days. the "Pinella's 12" will NEVER, ever, ever, ever, GET THE TRUTH! They will never see the truth! The Ant's will NEVER, EVER speak the truth.

Caylee's death is the truth. Discarded like trash by her own mother. The rest of the Ant's treated her memory the same, just like trash.

Maybe I shouldn't have watched. I am just so disgusted. That family never gave a damn about Caylee and justice! It's pitiful. You can hear it in Dr. G's voice, JA's voice...anyone and everyone connected with the prosecution's "side", feels for the loss of Caylee, the outrageous injustice done to this poor child's memory. Her murderer got off by false accusation, LIES by her mother and family members. Absolutely, DISGUSTING!!

RIP Caylee. We still got your back. Although your "family" members don't give a damn about what happened to you, nor the truth. Some of us, will never forget. Quite obvious by the reactions here tonight. You deserved so much more.

The truth has already been told, it was spoken by the prosecutor's, witnesses, experts, LE etc..during the trial. The truth was spoken by FCA during those 31 days. the "Pinella's 12" will NEVER, ever, ever, ever, GET THE TRUTH! They will never see the truth! The Ant's will NEVER, EVER speak the truth.

Caylee's death is the truth. Discarded like trash by her own mother. The rest of the Ant's treated her memory the same, just like trash.

Maybe I shouldn't have watched. I am just so disgusted. That family never gave a damn about Caylee and justice! It's pitiful. You can hear it in Dr. G's voice, JA's voice...anyone and everyone connected with the prosecution's "side", feels for the loss of Caylee, the outrageous injustice done to this poor child's memory. Her murderer got off by false accusation, LIES by her mother and family members. Absolutely, DISGUSTING!!

RIP Caylee. We still got your back. Although your "family" members don't give a damn about what happened to you, nor the truth. Some of us, will never forget. Quite obvious by the reactions here tonight. You deserved so much more.

OMG ... I totally agree with your post 1000% .Great post . :)

Makes me realize how much I dislike Cindy, George, Lee, Jose and Cheney - even more so than Casey because they let Caylee down by assisting her murderer to walk. Cindy and George especially because they COULD have done something. They SHOULD have. They are the most shameful human beings I've ever seen.

I also think the jurors skulls were empty. They seriously need older Werner to examine them.

I also think the jurors skulls were empty. They seriously need older Werner to examine them.

Lol! I'm envisioning skulls breaking left and right!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I believe it was two things, was telling the jury that chloroform breaks down in a mater of days so it wouldn't have been present in the tests months later, she did mention in the trial no volatiles were present but never able to explain about why.... also, that the plants were growing roots into her bones - plants/roots don't grow on/in living things (flesh, muscle, etc), the bones were completely dry

I did laugh when she called out dr spitz for calling her work shoddy "he broke the skull when he opened it and had the nerve to call my work shoddy?" that's why she didn't open it because it was so dry and didn't want to break it like he did

I didn't know about Caylee's teeth prior to tonight. It totally comfirms the fact the duck tape was across her mouth and it held her teeth in place. Doubt the jury would have noticed!

I'm watching it now.
I think Dr G feels like all of us.. that Caylee had no one to speak for her and that's what she's trying to do.
I also think she's still pizzed at the accusations of Dr WS and wanted to redeem herself in a public forum with no limitations by attorneys!
So far, so good.
Justice for Caylee will never be had in this world. Trust that it will happen where it matters most....

Lol! I'm envisioning skulls breaking left and right!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

================
Hi, remember when Spitz tried to put the (demo) skull back together? OMG he couldnt do it!!! put the top on the skull! and they had him testifiying in a murder case. That should have told the jusy something. I still have a weird feeling about that you know, group. I think Dr.G. was great. She needed to get this off her chest. So many people are so upset except a certain few. Keep in mind life isnt over for them YET. :seeya:

I bet some of the Pinellas 12 wish they had a do over. No doubt some thought they were going to write books and make money. I pray Casey, her family and the 12 never have the chance to profit from Caylee. I know Baez already has but he won't be able to hide his inept nature forever. Cheney ended his career in disgrace, thankfully.

One day, when Caylee will be waiting for her family at the gate and have one question for them "why" Then justice will be served as the elevator takes them down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss
Back