Dr G. to do special about Caylee

I am glad I watched and I feel certain the defense wil start spinning soon, if not today.

They will not take lightly the fact that Dr. G smacked them in the face by saying again that this was a homicide.

Love her.

WOW......What can I say?? All of you have echoed my thoughts to a tee. :grouphug:

God bless Caylee and God bless heroes like Dr. G!!

XOXO Raine

~Caylee.......I'll never forget you~

The biggest clue Casey Anthony is guilty is she never ever, not once ever asked to get in the media and beg and cry and beg for the return of her daughter Caylee. She could have stood with her attorneys at a press conference and begged someone to help. She never did, she only stood with her attorneys to get public sympathy when they hauled her back to jail. Poor Caylee she is always trumped by her looser Mother who should have been her biggest advocate. Just so sad.

ITA!! Also your comment reminds me of something Dr. G said on the show last night...can't quote directly, but she said that she's seen mothers high on crack cocaine screaming & upset about wanting to save their children. There's something seriously and frighteningly WRONG with KC.

I know it's been said on these boards about a zillion times, by many of us, but if it were one of MY children, I couldn't bear to lose them for 31 seconds, much less 31 DAYS.

GRRRRR!! Wow, I'm surprised at how much emotion this show brought back up!

Anybody, and I Mean ANYBODY, that watched Dr. G last night and doesn't realize that this was an INTENTIONAL, cold blooded murder, are in the biggest state of denial ever witnessed. She left NO stone unturned and made the DT out to be the bumbling idiots that they truly have shown them selves to be. :twocents:

ETA: Casey Anthony will NEVER be a free woman. Dr. G made sure of that. Justice was yours last night baby girl. Rest in peace Caylee, our little rock star!

Anybody, and I Mean ANYBODY, that watched Dr. G last night and doesn't realize that this was an INTENTIONAL, cold blooded murder, are in the biggest state of denial ever witnessed. She left NO stone unturned and made the DT out to be the bumbling idiots that they truly have shown them selves to be. :twocents:

ETA: Casey Anthony will NEVER be a free woman. Dr. G made sure of that. Justice was yours last night baby girl. Rest in peace Caylee, our little rock star!

I agree with you 1000%.

I am so happy that Dr. G. made it clear. THIS WAS A HOMICIDE. PERIOD. END OF STORY!!!!!!

I just wonder if everyone who watched it is like us and already knows the truth, that this was a homicide.

I wonder if she changed any minds.

I hope so, not that it matters now.

FKC, please screw up soon (don't kill anyone else, killing is wrong) so we can watch you go to prison. Please?

I have known Jan Garavaglia for over 15 years. You can check with the Mods, I have been 'vetted' so to speak.

I am posting my connection with Dr. G now, and yes, she knows I am doing it. I would never think of it otherwise. She knows that people here at WS have been supportive of her and appreciate all she did for Caylee because I let her know what was being said. She wants to thank everyone for their support. There is one thing, in particular, that she would like people to know. Any money that she receives for this show will be given to charity.

So here it is: THANK YOU for your kind words. And that is a direct quote from Dr. G :)

I was very happy to hear Dr G talk about her findings without the interruption of clowns. She is definitely a pro and I enjoy her unbiased approach to every autopsy she does. If medical examiners were not allowed to use common sense and logic in coming to their conclusions, we would never have any case solved. Baez and Mason did not want anyone to use logic, because logic pointed its finger firmly and directly at their client.

I do remember hearing that all but one (iirc) of Caylee's teeth were "recovered", but did not realize they were inside the skull. Maybe it was stated at trial, but I don't remember hearing it. After hearing testimony about the duct tape on the little skull, that should have cinched it for any reasonable person, whether on the jury or not. This little person was murdered. I can only pray that she was drugged before the tape was wrapped around her face and did not suffer the fear and bewilderment of seeing who was doing it to her.

So it would be interesting to know if any of the jurors watched Dr G's show. But remember, most of them didn't watch tv or listen to the news (hogwash). There was ample evidence to convict, but no one wanted to sift through it. If I could have one wish, it would be that the jury were taken to see and smell the trunk of the Pontiac. Heck, they threw a fit to see a Hockey game and it was granted. They could just as easily have requested to see the car, the swamp, the Anthony back yard and Caylee's room. I do not think the budget restricted that. The "dessert lady" could have been omitted in favor of going to visit the various scenes. I kept hearing talk about "The Budget". These people were treated like they were recepients of the "Make a Wish" foundation.

I will never forget this verdict and the people who handed it down. Hopefully in the future a panel of jurors won't be lazy, spoiled, whiney uninformed people like those 12. Judge Perry would have done much, much better by Caylee if he had carried through with his threat to go down the street to the homeless shelter to pick jurors. And I really mean that! BUT, he got his wish - an unblemished record of not having the case go to the Court of Appeals.

I have known Jan Garavaglia for over 15 years. You can check with the Mods, I have been 'vetted' so to speak.

I am posting my connection with Dr. G now, and yes, she knows I am doing it. I would never think of it otherwise. She knows that people here at WS have been supportive of her and appreciate all she did for Caylee because I let her know what was being said. She wants to thank everyone for their support. There is one thing, in particular, that she would like people to know. Any money that she receives for this show will be given to charity.

So here it is: THANK YOU for your kind words. And that is a direct quote from Dr. G :)

Please tell her that we appreciate her being Caylee's voice. :)

Macushla - how wonderful of you to post this! I'm glad she knows we are here and love her work and completely support her findings as I think 99.9% of those watching the trial and reading her report did.

It just warms my heart that she knows we are here for her and Caylee.

Okay, I have a sort of medical question. If you saw the special, remember when Dr G was saying that they could find absolutely NO signs of trauma on Caylee's bones? When JB said that Caylee had drowned, did he say that anyone tried to perform CPR on her? When you attempt CPR, especially on a small child, isn't there a chance that a rib might get cracked in the process? Would that be pretty typical?

If a child drowns in a pool and you find that child, then you, or any normal person would call 911. You, or any normal person would (ESPECIALLY if this was YOUR child/grandchild) perform CPR. KC is a big fat liar.

I don't remember anything being said about CPR. I just remember Baez said GA yelled at KC that her mother would never forgive her. I don't think what CA thought would of been a priority over CPR or a 911 call.
One would think CPR would have been done and because GA was in some type of law enforcement at one time that he would know how it is done.
This drowning story is just a bunch hooey. It never made sense.

I cannot put into words how much I'm so glad to read this post.
I think if Dr. G. had been running the trial it would have turned out that OCA would have been convicted of 1st degree murder. I am so happy that Dr. G. will be turning over all the money from this show to charity.
Dr. G. IS my hero in all of this.

This is where all of you are going to hate me, and that's okay with me because it truely is about CAYLEE.
I am not and have never been impressed with JA. I do think he's arrogant and I'm sorry you guys but that is how I feel. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely dispise the DT, Anthony's and most of all OCA.
I do ask myself WHY? did JA not call Dr. G. back to the stand to rebut what Spitz had said? Why didn't he bring up that the teeth were still in place because of the duct tape holding the mandible in place? However, the jury did see the photo's but we still haven't seen them so I have to wonder why they couldn't see through the smoke and mirrors. But once again, we see skulls on TV all the time with the teeth still in place and only now I realize they must be glued in, so who's to say the jury didn't realize the teeth were being held in place because of the duct tape? Why wasn't the root growth of plants into Caylee's little bones hammered home? I remember seeing the blanket that had all the root growth growing through it. When OCA threw Caylee in that swamp because she was causing a horrible stink in her car it was forever and not one soul moved her. Shame on the DT and Spitz for saying so.
No one on this earth will ever convince me it was an accidental drowning. I believe Dr. G. when she says even addicted mothers call 911 when they find their children floating in a pool.
How sad that hindsight is 20, 20.
I'm also sorry that JA is keeping all the money he makes off a murdered child namely Caylee.
I'm sorry all, but this is just how I feel. I do believe that JA did try his best to get a conviction after all he is an expert in forensic evidence I just wish he had focused more on Caylee's remains and the site where she was found.
Okay! I'm done crying over spilt milk for now.

Macushla...So glad to read your post. It was Dr. G's testimony that convinced me that Caylee was murdered intentionally. I was glad to see her have a chance to respond to the nutty doctors comments. I was totally blown away finding out that Caylees teeth were still intacted and that this evidence didn't come into play at the trial, not that there wasn't enough evidence to convict. This case will never be closed...the person responsible has yet to pay for what she did to her child. I hope Dr. G knows how much it meant to have her and the state on Caylees side. It was totally frustrating to alot of us to sit and watch the dog and pony show put on by the A family and the defense while Caylee Marie had no justice in the end but so many who wanted it for her...Thanks!

I'll never forget Dr. G on the stand during the trial. I cried at her testimony and had chills go through my body. I felt like God right was there, speaking through her.

I almost watched her show last night as I happened to flip to it around 1am, but I just couldn't. It hurt too much, just the few seconds I watched. And from what I read, it would have hurt a lot more to watch the whole thing. I applaud her for standing up for Caylee and defending herself, but I can't reopen these wounds. I still haven't even read Jeff's book. I think until Casey pays for what happened, and until the special treatment of her stops, I am going to be wounded and trying to move on as best I can.

Heck, I read about the teeth still being in the mandible because of the duct tape and wanted to throw things. Oh my God how sad and chilling. Even if it wasn't mentioned at trial, the jury STILL saw the autopsy photos. I guess Casey would have to have "I did it!" tattooed to her forehead before the jury would find her guilty.

At least Caylee had angels like JA and Dr. G on her side. All Casey has is a bunch of ignorant fools surrounding her. I hope she's totally miserable and messes up SOON.

You are very blessed to know Dr G.
When I first started watching her show a few years ago now, I just adored
her. What ever she said was gospel to me. I"ve never doubted her opinion or findings.
Finding out about Caylees teeth was a shock to me as well.
Caylee is so lucky to have all these upstanding people on her side who seek the truth without any motives.
Unless one would call "wanting the truth to be known"" a motive"
I am so thrilled I will be able to watch Dr G again every Friday at !0.
I have missed her show.

I'll never forget Dr. G on the stand during the trial. I cried at her testimony and had chills go through my body. I felt like God right was there, speaking through her.

I almost watched her show last night as I happened to flip to it around 1am, but I just couldn't. It hurt too much, just the few seconds I watched. And from what I read, it would have hurt a lot more to watch the whole thing. I applaud her for standing up for Caylee and defending herself, but I can't reopen these wounds. I still haven't even read Jeff's book. I think until Casey pays for what happened, and until the special treatment of her stops, I am going to be wounded and trying to move on as best I can.

Heck, I read about the teeth still being in the mandible because of the duct tape and wanted to throw things. Oh my God how sad and chilling. Even if it wasn't mentioned at trial, the jury STILL saw the autopsy photos. I guess Casey would have to have "I did it!" tattooed to her forehead before the jury would find her guilty.

At least Caylee had angels like JA and Dr. G on her side. All Casey has is a bunch of ignorant fools surrounding her. I hope she's totally miserable and messes up SOON.

Not only ignorant but unethical and criminal. Who could possibly find it a satisfying position to defend Casey Anthony, knowing she killed a helpless little kid and they helped her get away with it? That's what blows my mind.
We saw them jumping around congratulating themselves - dancing on Caylee's grave.

I didn't catch that, fifteen. Maybe someone else will remember or those who watch the next airing will watch for it. I'm curious now, too. Thanks for the good question!

So a promo/clip I saw had Dr G saying "I can't believe that didn't come up at trial" - what was she referring to?

I'm pretty sure it was about the chloroform. She said it would stay in a closed area ( trunk) for a while, but if Caylee was drugged with it, it would have disappeared from her system very quickly.
She said it was brought up that Caylee was checked for it, but never explained why it was not & would have never been found.

I cannot tell you how devistated I am about Caylee's teeth. It has never occured to me that teeth would be scattered about unless something was holding them in place like the duct tape was on our Caylee's mandible. Please tell me why this wasn't talked about at trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back