Dr G. to do special about Caylee

But, according to the jury, they never read it. jmo

Yep! And it was/had been said at trial, I don't think it would have registered with them either!

(I'm ashamed to say that I missed the full implication until now. :whoosh: )

ETA: I wish we'd hear from joypath on this. I sure have missed her.

Not only ignorant but unethical and criminal. Who could possibly find it a satisfying position to defend Casey Anthony, knowing she killed a helpless little kid and they helped her get away with it? That's what blows my mind.
We saw them jumping around congratulating themselves - dancing on Caylee's grave.

BBM. Your post reminds me of what I was thinking watching Dr. G's special.

To me, it seems as though she was directing some of her comments straight to the jurors and defense team. Almost to say, yeah, she sold you a sack of bull carp, you bought it, and I am here to tell you AGAIN that this child was murdered.

JMO.

Well, I have to agree with you as I did see a bit of arrogance at times with JA. I also noticed that it always had to do with JB and something he was trying to slide by the judge thinking no one would notice, in other words bad lawyering. I think JA is a perfectionist but I agree some of the things he said in court were unnecessary. I think he believes things should be done by the book. That any and all attorneys need to do the right thing in their representation of their client. So, yes, I do see him throughout all those hearings and the trial getting frustrated with JB. I don't think JA respects JB and while JA may not agree with CM or even like him, I think JA respects CM and his long history as a defense attorney.

As for the book. I think any book that would help a parent, grandparent recognize the signs that a child could be in danger deserves to make money for the author. Who better to tell the story for Caylee then the very person who swore to get her justice and understood all the discovery evidence? Being an SA is really a thankless job.

Also, I personally think CM is arrogant, too, but I do respect the fact that he does stand up for his clients. If attorneys did not, who would? It's just nicer when they aren't so....swarmy. lol jmo

BBM. I agree.

I have no problem with Ashton making money off of his book. I am thrilled that they got it out there before FCA and/or Baez and Co. got a chance to tell her garbage story and get paid for it. Any money in his pocket is less in FCA's.
Bravo. Well Done.

Dr. G's special also cuts into FCA's future revenue and I am thrilled she took it upon herself to once again set the record straight that the defense story is a bunch of baloney. Bravo again. Well Done.

I would have loved to hear from Linda Drane Burdick, but since she is still an active prosecutor, that won't happen. A book from her would have been amazing.

I love that all of these voices for Caylee are sticking together and telling it just like it is. The karma truck is rolling down the road and the gas pedal is stuck to the floor. This ain't over yet!!!

Maybe he plans to use the money from the book to run for SA. Not like he was in private practice making big bucks. I think Caylee would have liked that. In fact, I know she does. jmo

Yep! And it was/had been said at trial, I don't think it would have registered with them either!

So many many that we haven't heard from on the threads and/or in chat downstairs...............Another great one missed.............Joypath......where are you?

Anybody, and I Mean ANYBODY, that watched Dr. G last night and doesn't realize that this was an INTENTIONAL, cold blooded murder, are in the biggest state of denial ever witnessed. She left NO stone unturned and made the DT out to be the bumbling idiots that they truly have shown them selves to be. :twocents:

ETA: Casey Anthony will NEVER be a free woman. Dr. G made sure of that. Justice was yours last night baby girl. Rest in peace Caylee, our little rock star!

I so agree w/you! Between Dr. G.'s special and Jeff Ashton's book, there should be no doubt in anybody's mind about casey's guilt or innocence. I truly hope that the jury read the book and watched the show.

I cannot put into words how much I'm so glad to read this post.
I think if Dr. G. had been running the trial it would have turned out that OCA would have been convicted of 1st degree murder. I am so happy that Dr. G. will be turning over all the money from this show to charity.
Dr. G. IS my hero in all of this.

This is where all of you are going to hate me, and that's okay with me because it truely is about CAYLEE.
I am not and have never been impressed with JA. I do think he's arrogant and I'm sorry you guys but that is how I feel. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely dispise the DT, Anthony's and most of all OCA.
I do ask myself WHY? did JA not call Dr. G. back to the stand to rebut what Spitz had said? Why didn't he bring up that the teeth were still in place because of the duct tape holding the mandible in place? However, the jury did see the photo's but we still haven't seen them so I have to wonder why they couldn't see through the smoke and mirrors. But once again, we see skulls on TV all the time with the teeth still in place and only now I realize they must be glued in, so who's to say the jury didn't realize the teeth were being held in place because of the duct tape? Why wasn't the root growth of plants into Caylee's little bones hammered home? I remember seeing the blanket that had all the root growth growing through it. When OCA threw Caylee in that swamp because she was causing a horrible stink in her car it was forever and not one soul moved her. Shame on the DT and Spitz for saying so.
No one on this earth will ever convince me it was an accidental drowning. I believe Dr. G. when she says even addicted mothers call 911 when they find their children floating in a pool.
How sad that hindsight is 20, 20.
I'm also sorry that JA is keeping all the money he makes off a murdered child namely Caylee.
I'm sorry all, but this is just how I feel. I do believe that JA did try his best to get a conviction after all he is an expert in forensic evidence I just wish he had focused more on Caylee's remains and the site where she was found.
Okay! I'm done crying over spilt milk for now.

I do believe a percentage of his book goes to a children charity I will look tomorrow for the percentage I have a wicked tooth infection that's just too much for tonite

I do believe a percentage of his book goes to a children charity I will look tomorrow for the percentage I have a wicked tooth infection that's just too much for tonite

Get that checked out. Tooth pain is the worst. Feel better.

Seems like I heard or read that, too.

O/T but rinse that tooth with warm salt water. It should help it. Hope that gets better fast.

I have known Jan Garavaglia for over 15 years. You can check with the Mods, I have been 'vetted' so to speak.

I am posting my connection with Dr. G now, and yes, she knows I am doing it. I would never think of it otherwise. She knows that people here at WS have been supportive of her and appreciate all she did for Caylee because I let her know what was being said. She wants to thank everyone for their support. There is one thing, in particular, that she would like people to know. Any money that she receives for this show will be given to charity.

So here it is: THANK YOU for your kind words. And that is a direct quote from Dr. G :)
Oh, Macushla...thank you for bringing Dr. G. to us this way. It got me all teary-eyed. Yes, most of my tears have always been for Caylee...but I feel so grateful for what Dr. G did that I'm brought to tears right now. G-d bless her for looking for the truth...for being there for Caylee. oxoxoxox

OT: But in case anyone wants to watch... one of the movies Casey rented just hours after Caylee died in a tragic pool accident will be airing on Lifetime Movie Network at midnight. It's called "Untraceable."

Joypath!! We :crush: Joypath!

I didn't know about Caylee's teeth prior to tonight. It totally comfirms the fact the duck tape was across her mouth and it held her teeth in place. Doubt the jury would have noticed!

I agree..this should have been emphasized at trial. Do a google image search for baby skull...they don't have teeth. Google skull and adult ones do.

question really quick. Can someone help me find a list of the movie titles the Jury requested early on in the trial? I want to see if there is anything there with the titles ie hidden message, or something else.

Wasn't there a movie once where a corrupted Juror member sent message to the defense team via book or movie titles? That was how they corresponded?

so a promo/clip i saw had dr g saying "i can't believe that didn't come up at trial" - what was she referring to?

I'm pretty sure it was about the chloroform. She said it would stay in a closed area ( trunk) for a while, but if caylee was drugged with it, it would have disappeared from her system very quickly.
She said it was brought up that caylee was checked for it, but never explained why it was not & would have never been found.

can anyone tell me what dr. G was referring to when she said "i can't believe that wasn't brought up at trial". Missed it and am going crazy.

Also, if she were referring to the teeth still in place (via the tape), this jury was wanting DNA OR A VIDEO with KC in action. It would not have made a difference in my opinion. I really think they stopped looking at anything and just listend to the foreman who said where is the evidence.

DR. G. IS great and she ended with This was a homicide. Great show by Dr. G. She is tough and she doesn't get these people and wanted them to know it. Love her.

Wonders, no one is going to hate you for stating your honest opinion. Actually, I think a certain amount of arrogance comes with being an attorney. I have worked for attorneys in the past and I would be hard-pressed to name one who didn't strut his/her stuff. I am sure there are some who are quite humble, but I think their numbers are few.

But one can be arrogant and still have ethics, and also have their heart in the right place--both qualities which I believe Jeff Ashton possesses. I believe he sincerely cared about the victim in this case--little Caylee Marie, who was cast aside by those who should have cared for her most: her family.

Thank you krkrjx. That does make sense. There is just something that dosen't sit right with me about JA. Such as when he say's the Anthony's "are normal people", IMO no way! No way are they normal. There are just some things I can't get over and they are one of them. They are the most UNnormal people I've ever seen and my memory wont be erased from the things they have said and done. But again thank you krkrjx for trying to make me feel better.

BBM, unless you have inside information, and I don't, we can't know this. I say its his prerogative. Dr. G makes money off her show, which involves other murder cases, i.e. other victims, but I agree she was wonderful in her jesture of donating her profits to charity with this particular show.

There is a long list of dedicated people, including Dr G. and JA who fight the good fight for victims - such a noble cause. I could not hate you for your opinions on JA, we are supposed to have them, and I say "to each their own". Personally, I am grateful for JA's book, it provided some closure for me, and exposed some facts I did not know about. Dr. GA and JA cared about what happened to Caylee, as so many others did too. In that fact, we are all united.

Of course I don't have inside info. JA has had many interviews over the last months to throw in that he would donate the money from his book sales. So I'm just going by the propoderance of the evidence so to speak. Thank you for responding to my post zippitydoda.

Thank you krkrjx. That does make sense. There is just something that dosen't sit right with me about JA. Such as when he say's the Anthony's "are normal people", IMO no way! No way are they normal. There are just some things I can't get over and they are one of them. They are the most UNnormal people I've ever seen and my memory wont be erased from the things they have said and done. But again thank you krkrjx for trying to make me feel better.

I thought JA saying the Anthony's were normal was a bit odd too, at first. But then I had to consider that there is a wide range for normal. They certainly did and said some bizarre things that you or I would never say or do, or any *normal* grandparents.

What JA said was they were normal in all aspects that didn't involve Casey but that anytime she was on the scene or when being questioned about her, they got all weirded out. My own take on that is that they walked on eggs around Casey. I know there were loud arguments between Casey and Cindy and I believe those occurred frequently and possibly even daily. But ya know...some families are like that, the arguing, I mean. And most families have one member that is domineering. What families do not typically have, though, is a member who is a psychopath.

I did see normal behavior from Cindy at times, believe it or not. One example would be her panic during her 911 call--that was genuine, IMO. What followed was pretty bizarre, and pretty much defies explanation, though.

I figured JA could have seen them acting normally on any number of occasions throughout all this. Far more often than any of us did because they were *news* mostly when they were acting out.

About JA referring to the Anthonys as 'normal.' : Ashton routinely works with people who are caught up in the justice system. He works with people and families involved with or victims of murder and rape and extortion. So to him, the term 'normal' is relative.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back