Dr Lillian Glass Award Winning Documentarian/Reinventing Rosalee

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We know Dr. Lillian Glass as a world-renowned body language expert. Dr. Glass can now add another title to her name, "Award Winning Documentarian."

Dr. Glass' first try at a documentary, a documentary that still needs a bit of work done to complete, and it's already winning awards.

On our latest podcast, we wrap up our Websleuths Podcast with a very uplifting story. World-renowned body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass is now a documentary filmmaker. Her doc called "Reinventing Rosalee" is already winning awards. Dr. Glass tells us her 101-year-old mother's secret to a long and loving life.

Listen to the podcast HERE

Here is a message we received from Dr. Glass a bit earlier;

[FONT=&quot]I wanted to reach out and ask you to be a part of my Indiegogo campaign. You can get some awesome perks, including a personalized Body Language Reading by me! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I would be so grateful if you can check it out and tell me what you think and/or support the campaign.[/FONT]

https://www./projects/reinventing-rosalee-documentary-film--2/x/7847264#/

[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lillian Glass[/FONT]
www.linkedin.com/in/dr-lillian-glass-b941ba16/[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Dr. Glass has put all her money into this documentary, and she needs a bit more. Anything you can do will be greatly appreciated.

Congratulations to Dr. Glass and her beautiful mother, Rosalee. Both are an inspiration to everyone around the world.

Tricia

Attachments

• Dr Lillian Glass.jpg
    Dr Lillian Glass.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 11

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads