Dr. Lillian Glass Body language Q&A

Welcome Dr. Glass!

My question is: Why would Casey's attorney instruct her not to look at or speak to her parents or brother while they are in the courtroom? She writes or shuffles paper and refuses to make eye contact with them when they leave the stand. In my opinion, it just makes her look more cold and uncaring.

Dr. Glass, thank you for your interest in joining us! I think reading body language is fascinating and enjoy your input on the topic very much.

As the Casey Anthony case moves forward I would like to share my insights with the Websleuth community. I will also be appearing on several television shows providing my commentary as well. Feel free to ask me any questions and I will be happy to respond. Warm regards, Dr. Lillian Glass

And here I had given up on you!! :) Welcome! :)

Dr. Glass I would so like to hear what your opinion of Richard Gabriel's mock jury and acquittal of Casey Anthony is after watching 48 Hours Mystery tonight!
So glad you have joined us as we head toward trial!!:seeya:

As the Casey Anthony case moves forward I would like to share my insights with the Websleuth community. I will also be appearing on several television shows providing my commentary as well. Feel free to ask me any questions and I will be happy to respond. Warm regards, Dr. Lillian Glass

Thanks for joining our community. Although I am relatively new here, I was immediately made to feel welcome and a part of the community. I have no doubt you will feel the same. I look forward to you insights and commentary.:woohoo:

I would like to know your opinion on Casey constantly trying to cover up her hands. I have always thought that she was subconciously trying to hide the murder weapons from us. It has to be really uncomfortable knowing that the murder weapons are right there, in plain view, for all to see.

Thank you so much! I also enjoy reading your reports on Casey's body language.

Thank you so much for joining us. I know I often have a reaction to someone without knowing why .Reading your articles always explains it for me.

Watching a Dr. Phil rerun yesterday on OWN ,an arrogant man sat on his stage ,arms crossed ,looking at the ceiling. He was a trip! I actually thought "I wonder what Dr. Glass would say about him!"

So I am thrilled we get more insight from you as this case moves forward.
I think I'm most interested in what Lee's actions tell us. He's a mystery to me.

Welcome Dr. Glass, we welcome your insights. I am a former Speech-Language Pathologist.

Welcome Dr. Glass, and thank you so much for joining us. I'm sure you will be overwhelmed with questions from us, and for that I am so sorry to have to add to the mix!

There's been much chatter about the hearing when CA, Casey's mother, last testified. When she was finished, Casey smiled at her & mouthed what seemed to be a "thank you." Assuming that's truly what she mouthed (and if it was different, please enlighten me), then why do you think she did that?

I have my own theory. I think Casey was so VERY busy playing paralegal, that she actually had the audacity to THANK her mother for her services. I mean this much in the way that you might thank your tax preparer every year, or the way a waitress might thank you as you are leaving your table after a satisfying meal. I don't think there was even one ounce of emotion attached to that thank you. It was purely "professional" (and I use that word through virtual gritted teeth).

Again, thanks. I look forward to your responses in all questions you can spare the time to answer.

DA

Dr Class, I just discovered your blog. Interesting... I look forward to reading your analysis during the trial.

Thank you for coming on board. I am anxiously waiting for your thoughts and observations.:tyou:

I read Dr. Glass's blog. I agree with a whole lot of what she has offered as food for thought. Matter of fact, there was very little that I disagreed with. I think her analysis of ICA/DT in the courtroom is spot on. Some of what Dr. Glass discussed is what I have been thinking for a long time.
Her suggestions for grooming/dressing ICA is correct as well. I did not find her comments about CA vulgar in any way, shape or form.
Mother always told me actions speak louder than words and it has been my experience that this saying holds very true today.

Dr. Glass I would so like to hear what your opinion of Richard Gabriel's mock jury and acquittal of Casey Anthony is after watching 48 Hours Mystery tonight!
So glad you have joined us as we head toward trial!!:seeya:

It actually wasnt a full aquital, they would have aquitted her on murder one, but it was not anonymous and it was the same with involuntary manslaughter against her and they would have found her guilty so they all think she did this but not sure if it was an accident or not and or how it happened without hearing the evidence presented in court..

A very warm welcome to you Dr. Glass. I am thrilled you have chosen one of the very best forums on the internet, with the exception of The Hinky Meter (Hi Vallhall:crazy:)

I would be interested about George and Cindy's relationship and why GA is never in court. It appeared to me things have been strained about the time of River Cruz came to light. Did you happen to notice how GA turned away from CA in the last hearing he attended? While I won't go so far as to say I feel sorry for them, but they have been through so very much. How will they go on, is there life after the KC trial? The whole thing is terribly heartbreaking. Do you have any thoughts about how they are really doing on the inside?

Thank you very much for being here!

Richard Gabiel did not do a mock trial. If he did perhaps the results would have been a lot different. WHat he conducted was only a focus group. As a jury consultant I can tell you that in real life, there are many others things which come into play besides the evidene or lack thereof. As I have said so often in my blogs, the outcome of the case will dpend on who is on that jury.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back