Dr. Phil - Anthony Case Mon 9/22/08-- UPDATE 10/7/08 Program

Casey appears to have some "paralyzing phobias", too. LOL She is afraid of telling the truth, afraid of JG, and afraid of the people "following her". It has "paralyzed" her social life, her love life, and the rest of her life. :p

It doesn't come on until 4 pm here.

Paralyzed, huh? We do know for a fact that she is 'petrified'. :crazy:

What!? What knucklehead said this? Nothing paralyzes her social life or her love life.
Uhm...I would be that knucklehead. ;) LOL I think both right now are absolutely paralyzed by what is going on now. I don't see her having either now or in the future.

I was making a funny comment on what was slated to be on the show today instead of Caylee. LOL

Originally Posted by EastSideOfSaddness:
I checked info on the TV and it says "Mother of 3 with paralyzing phobias". Sometimes the description is wrong.

:laugh:
Casey appears to have some "paralyzing phobias", too. LOL She is afraid of telling the truth, afraid of JG, and afraid of the people "following her". It has "paralyzed" her social life, her love life, and the rest of her life. :p

It doesn't come on until 4 pm here.

D'ya think Caylee was "petrified" of Casey? :furious:

Thanks for the heads up on this show, princess! :blowkiss:
I missed the first show that Dr. Phil did on this case, but this one sounds like it will be better antway.
I'm going to catch it later, it comes on at 7pm here.

I guess I'm in the minority, cause I like Dr. Phil.:blushing:

Thanks for the heads up on this show, princess! :blowkiss:
I missed the first show that Dr. Phil did on this case, but this one sounds like it will be better antway.
I'm going to catch it later, it comes on at 7pm here.

I guess I'm in the minority, cause I like Dr. Phil.:blushing:

Yes indeed! I didn't know he was doing another show! Thanks for the heads up and some of the synopsis guys! I am in Vegas so Dr. Phil doesnt come on yet until 3pm PST which is in about 20 minutes. I am hoping he gets his facts straight this time. The last show was a total waste IMO.

Well the DrPhil show went on, it is divided first half of the show is about missing Caylee case and 2nd half hour about the OJ case. The first 12 minutes of the show Dr Phill made a quick summary based on the initial evidence, eg..911 call tapes, KC leading LE on wild goose chase to Universal. In the end he puts two attorneys to the test, one for the prosecution and one for the defense to present the best arguments for their position. The prosecution stated the three main things KC has against her... negligence to report child missing, chloroform research, and the forensic evidence. The defense attny went in circles and didn't exactly point one thing to make a good defense except something about state of mind. The prosecuting attny believes that assuming no body is found the state will go for manslaughter (15 yrs in FL).

Jerry Springer is more fitting for the Anthonys.

Dr. Phil is comparable to Springer in my opinion. One makes about as much sense as the other. At least Springer doesn't claim to be something he is not and run around sticking his nose where it does not belong.

The Texas State Board of Psychologists has the following information listed from 1989: McGraw, Phillip C. Wichita Falls Dual relationship; Violation-Code of Ethics: Supervised Practice (1 yr); Satisfactory Completion of Professional Ethics Course and Board’s Jurisprudence Exam; Physical and Psycho- logical Evaluations

According to the story, after being reprimanded by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists for an "inappropriate dual relationship" with a therapy client in 1988. McGraw was ordered by the Board to take an ethics class, pass a jurisprudence exam, complete a physical evaluation, undergo a psychological evaluation, and have his practice supervised for one year in order to continue his private practice in Texas.It is reported he never completed the classes or the restrictions; so therefore NO LICENSE.

Now, in some states he can practice under his "questionable" Ph.D. but not as a licensed psychologist. If you notice he NEVER claims to be one on TV.

His own ethics are very questionable, so in no position to advise others in my opinion.McGraw had multiple affairs with other women.when married to his first wife. Debbie McCall. McCall stated, "When I confronted him about his infidelities he didn't deny these girls and told me that it had nothing to do with his feelings toward me, to grow up, that's the way it was in the world." The relationship ended when she left him in 1973

In my opinion he is not qualified to give anyone advice and is a disgrace to the profession.

One more thing that was discussed.. why hasn't KC been charged for murder. The prosecuting attny's opinion was that the state may believe that she may crack, make confession and if given freedom possibly lead LE to the body...

Here in Calfornia Dr. Phil is on at 4:00pm. I just turned it on, 10 minutes into the program. Lisa Bloom is doing a good job of laying out some of the facts.

oh no, Im torn, I got NG on here in a minute and Dr. Phil at the same time.. which one do I watch??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back