Dr. Phil Interviews Burke Ramsey (9/12 & 9/13 2016) # 2

Evidence collector: What's this? [Sniffs box.] Why, this smells like Burke Ramsey's feces!

This is a good point, which I think people are missing. Even if there actually was feces on the candy box and/or pajama bottoms, there's no definitive proof that the source was BR. Wouldn't it be more likely that the source was JBR? The only thing that Kolar bases his theory on is the fact that one item (the pajama bottoms) "appeared too big" for JBR, which is hardly definitive; especially when you consider that she had a tendency to wear long-johns belonging to BR, if the ones she was found in after she had perished were any indication.

Also, perhaps this was the final straw that night for PR.

This is a good point, which I think people are missing. Even if there actually was feces on the candy box and/or pajama bottoms, there's no definitive proof that the source was BR. Wouldn't it be more likely that the source was JBR? The only thing that Kolar bases his theory on is the fact that one item (the pajama bottoms) "appeared too big" for JBR, which is hardly definitive; especially when you consider that she had a tendency to wear long-johns belonging to BR, if the ones she was found in after she had perished were any indication.

Also, perhaps this was the final straw that night for PR.

Exactly. Just because the pajama pants looked to be too big for JonBenet doesn't mean that they were the correct size for Burke.

Yes or no what? (It helps to have a question prior to the yes or no.)
Does it really help, yes or no?

Is it actually just controlling behavior yes or no?

The last one is actually rhetorical (yes or no?).

A couple of things really stand out:
1) Dr. Phil asks Burke if he has read the ransom note. Burke replies "I don't think I've rad the whole thing but I've seen some pictures of it though"
2) Dr. Phil asks Burke if he has heard the 911 call. Burke responds with oh it has been brought up because people think I'm on it.

Are you kidding me? Where has this guy been for the last 20 years? If someone killed someone in my family, and I don't know who did it, I am spending the rest of my life scouring through all the clues to try to find out. This guy doesn't give a crap. He seems to have very little knowledge as to what happened when he should know more than everybody.
That's because he killed his sister and his parents panicked and covered up for him. That's my honest and serious opinion.

That's because he killed his sister and his parents panicked and covered up for him. That's my honest and serious opinion.

Laura Mountford,
Sure and on the Dr Phil show he tells the world that JonBenet was flaunting herself at pageants, the n he starts grinning like a Chesire Cat.

Next day Dr Phil has to do a damage limitation show to save Burke's skin.

Patsy's forensic evidence all over the wine-cellar can be explained by BDI just as much as PDI.

On May 2, 1997 John and Patsy agreed to talk to a local group of media.

In the video footage John is nodding his head up and down while he asserts, "I did not kill JonBenet."

The best part was Dr. Phil doing a second show to explain the first one, as he tried to convince people they didn't see what they saw, hear what they heard and that they could not trust their gut instincts or intuition after BR's appearance.

It was very telling in that for DP to do it, there must have been a ton of people saying 'this guy is whack' and 'suspicious'.

Umm, Phil, we can judge the demeanor of the witness for ourselves.

And just how would BR know that there was no fecal smearing that had to be cleaned up? Nedra and PR are gone, so if the housekeeper is still around, it is her recollection of events versus the memory of a troubled and odd child, who remembers little of his sister, her death or funeral and apparently hasn't bothered to try to find out what happened to her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back