Dr. Phil Interviews Burke Ramsey (9/12 & 9/13 2016)

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Madeleine74, Sep 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darlene733510

Darlene733510 Active Member

Burke is 29 or 30 years old, yet he looks like some young lad who smiles all the time. Is this because he did away with his sister, and knows he got away with killing her, and will never be prosecuted?
    I think this guy still has a lot of mental problems. I wonder if he is still going to counseling.

This whole documentary was a farce, and did nothing but try and put the blame on other people. When John Ramsey appeared in the beginning of this "dog and pony show", I knew it would not bring anything but lies, and not do anything to bring justice for JBR. RIP sweet girl. Maybe someday the truth will come out.

2. invaderzim

invaderzim New Member

If Burke is trying to hide something though, why would he admit to having gone downstairs at all?

3. Kakidoll

Kakidoll Karma never forgets

Who's betting Dr. P has an added 'message' to today's show after info from last nights show?

4. cricket49

cricket49 Loving Life!

I believe he slipped up when he made that statement. Some people are not good at lying or covering up.

5. cricket49

cricket49 Loving Life!

:laughing: I thought the same thing. So tomorrow we will have another preempted Q & A session with Dr Phil. lol

6. johnjay

johnjay New Member

What do you think he'll say? At this point he must realize that his credibility is at stake.

7. invaderzim

invaderzim New Member

Hard to believe he would not have rehearsed in his mind what he would admit to and what he wouldn't going into an interview that millions of people will watch?

8. invaderzim

invaderzim New Member

Asked this question before but no reply...why is this website so slow? Why does it stall out especially when I try to make a post? It's the only online forum where I have this problem?

9. cricket49

cricket49 Loving Life!

It is not slow nor does it stall for me. However, sometimes browers can make a difference. I use Chrome after having so many problems with Internet Explorer freezing on sites.

10. invaderzim

invaderzim New Member

Thanks I will try that too.

11. DatelineFan

DatelineFan Well-Known Member

Oh, really? That's for telling me! I need to get my hands on that book. I'll check Amazon.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

12. reintarnation

reintarnation New Member

Yeah, Chrome works 100% with this site than IE.

13. Moonhill

Moonhill Member

CBS special last night was absolutely compelling. We were riveted to their every word. These experts are clearly, to me at least, the best. I had been leaning toward the BDI theory and last night's episode clinched it for me. The dots connect I am wondering if Burke doesn't view this as a game in which he holds all the cards hence (ha!) the perpetual smile Something is simply not right there In my opinion he has always been jealous of the attention on JBR. And now all the attention has been on him and his family and I wonder if he isn't enjoying it immensely on a perverse level Hoping and praying for closure and long overdue justice for JBR

* The above is my opinion only *

14. chlban

chlban Well-Known Member

Credibility? Dr. Phil? The man is a money hungry huckster. He may have been a legitimate "Doctor" once, but he sold out years ago.

He has nothing to lose. All he cares about is having his ugly face in the news as much as possible and selling his books, his wife's books, his kids books...........

15. InstantProof

InstantProof Active Member

All facts point to one of the 3 family members in the house. All involved to some degree.

16. chlban

chlban Well-Known Member

Compelling argument. I have always been PDI, but open to BDI. Here are my few remaining issues with BDI

1. Still find it almost impossible to believe he did it all. Yes, I know some people find it more unbelievable that a mother would create a garrote and shove a paintbrush into her, but I see Patsy as ruthless enough to do whatever she felt she needed to do to protect her image. I also think she believed JB was already dead.

2. I also find it hard to believe John was involved in the staging. So, OK, one parent ruthless enough to do the things done to JB, but two conspiring together? I still don't believe John was part of the cover up. Not because he is such a stellar guy, and I believe he figured it out soon enough and jumped on the lie train. But, I don't think that ridiculous Ransom note would have seen the light of day if he was involved.

3. Would they really risk allowing Burke to go with the White's if he did it? Yes, I see the argument that it is better than him talking to the police, but they could have stonewalled that happening, just like the stonewalled for themselves.

I still find it hard to believe that the CBS show is going to go there and name Burke. Call me a bleeding heart, but I actually feel bad about the prospect. Yet for years I have wanted the truth to come out. IF they go there, I pray they are 100% correct because his life may be ruined more than it already has been.

17. Lilibet

Lilibet Well-Known Member

Normally, I would have believed that it was a pedophile attending beauty pageants who did it, roses. When someone puts their child in skimpy clothing and teaches her to move seductively, they're asking for a pedophile to make a move IMO. So I certainly respect your strongly held opinion. I'd much rather your opinion be the truth than mine!

However, I see no evidence of an intruder and too much evidence that points away from an intruder, even one known and trusted by the family. Just a few things: The long ransom letter, written in the house isn't something I believe an intruder would risk doing. The immediate lying and/or conflicting stories by PR and JR about various things points to a family cover-up IMO. The deliberate contamination of the house by inviting friends over and carrying JBR upstairs, further messing up evidence are not the acts of parents who want the crime solved. And the biggest deal for me from the very beginning was their refusal for four months to be interviewed by LE. Their silence (except on CNN within days) screams to me that they are somehow involved. There's much more, but these are the big issues for me.

I don't think it's necessary to believe that BR arranged the entire crime scene in order to think he was involved. It is sophisticated and I'd be very surprised if a kid could pull it off by himself, and especially write the ransom note. My thinking at this point is that he struck the blow, waited awhile to see if she'd wake up, possibly poking at her and possibly raping her with an object (but not necessarily). I believe that either PR, JR or both arranged the crime scene, including the garotte, and ransom letter as red herrings to protect BR. Believe me, I don't like thinking the Ramseys did this. I'd rather it was a trusted intruder. But I see zero evidence that it was.
    All JMO

18. InstantProof

InstantProof Active Member

Even if you ignore the evidence, the fact that the R's have to lie, threaten lawsuits, ask friends not to talk to LE, all points to blatant guilt. And it just got worse and more obvious for them.

19. Moonhill

Moonhill Member

Please forgive me if this has already been discussed Do we know why BR is doing the Dr. Phil show after all these years ? Why now? Don't know if this is the correct thread for this, there are so many now TIA

20. expat79

expat79 Member

To respond to the CBS documentary. The Ramseys likely had a "heads up" that it was coming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.