Dr. Phil Show Nov.14th / 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate you transcribing for us, Truthwillsetyoufree!

a070.gif
Thanks!

Your welcome. I'm not very good at it though. I get to listening and forget to write. Next up a PI went to San Diego to do some investigating.

Oh, there was a re-enactment of Rebecca tying hersrlf up and they used a punching bag to simulate her body and the bed moved feet not inches!

Thank you for this thread. I was waiting for this show. I think it was delayed and wonder why. Was that the brother on the 911 call? This is the 1st time ive heard it. How did he know " SHE HUNG HERSELF"???? She was hung, true but how did he know SHE did it?

Also could someone have suffocated her and then hung her while holding the rope tight which made the bed only move inches as opposed to the test run where it flew across the room?

MURDER! IMO

Ok, Additional footprints in house not analyzed, blood in shower not analyzed, underwear in guesthouse not analyzed.
Only 3 people DNA obtained from. Nina, Little Sister and Brother.
Jonah did not give sample DNA.
There are items with mixed DNA, gloves, knife and bedframe. not able to identify the mixed DNA.

The PI went to San Diego, talked with neighbors and one set of neighbors state emphatically that they heard a woman scream, scream for help at 10:20 pm....
PI states this is a staged homicide, too elaborate. He also says if Rebecca had actually jumped from this height, with this rope she would have sustained more severe injuries.....

Im so glad that PI got involved. I hope they catch the one/ones that did this ! and the one that hired them!

Where did that rope come from? Who bought it? There should be a recipt and most folks use a debit card or credit card. Was there a bill for this? Her bill? doubt it!

"This is so staged "the PI said is the understatement of the year!

The PI mentioned confirmation bias - he said LE only looked for evidence or information that confirmed the suicide scenario (paraphrasing).

This is what we here have been saying all along.

I missed the first part of the show - so a big TY for the transcriptions!

BTW - hi everyone! :seeya:

The neighbors did not call 911 according to the PI because they only heard the one scream. PI also states LE suffers from confirmation bias. This is where they come up with their theory "suicide" and anything that differs from their theory is not looked at. Once LE's theory is in place, they are very reluctant to change it according to the PI.

I'm so grateful to Dr. Phil for covering this case. I'm looking forward to the 2nd segment tomorrow.

That's it until tomorrow.....
MOO. I didn't need convincing, I have thought this was shoddy police work from the begining. The police chief has talked with Dr. Phil and assured Dr. Phil that if new evidence is presented he will re-open the case....oh really????? Considering that LE didn't look at the evidence they had right in front of them, I don't see why it is on the victim's family to have to bring forth new evidence.
I do pray for Peace for RZ and her loving family.

FWIW...I didn't write down the PI's name but I like this guy. Tells it like it is, doesn't sugar coat it. When I envision a PI, it looks and talks like him.

Oh wow! Just as some have suspected all along! JS was above calling his brother back, trying to reach RZ when he received that text and was above having a DNA test? It is as they say-money talks, BS WALKS. Yes, I realize the situation w his son in the hosp., so my question is what time did RZ send her sister the text where she sounded hopeful towards the boy and being there for JS? Wow.

Quote from Forensic Psychiatrist Mark Kalish:

"This isn't a suicide."

Wow. If I hadn't been reading everything I can find wrt Rebecca's death, I'd be thinking there isn't much evidence for either suicide or for murder.
I did miss some of the show, so maybe there was more.

Paraphrased, this comment from Sheriff Gore, via (not a) Dr. Phil:

...To date, no one has brought us new evidence to investigate...

Also paraphrased, Anne B.'s response:

...We will ask the CA Attorney General for a new investigation...

Wait. Why not take the questions back to Sheriff Gore, Anne, instead of jumping straight over his head to the AG? IANAL, but that seems to me like a great way to ensure Gore's office(rs) won't cooperate with a new investigation.:waitasec: Is the goal here a new and better investigation to determine who caused Rebecca's death, or an investigation into the SDSO's (clearly unsatisfactory) investigation? Because these are not the same thing at all!

Color me
a035.gif
confused as ever.

----------can't wait until we hear the entire 911 call.

..adam---"I've got a girl...she hung herself."

( dispatch asks if she's alive..)

..adam--- "Are you alive?" He responds to 911 "I don't think so."

--------------good grief!

Does anyone know of any mental disorders in the man of the house? Like explosive disorder or the like? Just wondering

That original story was written on Nov. 8th and updated. It has many errors. Not to mention that the results of the autopsy have not been aired yet and that there was no audience. Unbelievable. What is in the water in San Diego? NBC is just ignoring the whole thing because CBS is getting exclusives? This news coverage is disturbing.

Here is what CBS had to say.

http://www.760kfmb.com/story/16039227/dr-phil-airs-new-evidence-in-coronado-mansion-mystery

Thanks for the reminder, lauriej! And, thanks to (not a) Dr. Phil, we already have some new facts about Rebecca's death:

http://drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/6576/?id=6576&showID=1731

>>>snip

Anne (Bremner) says that they are hoping to ask the Attorney General to launch an independent investigation to reexamine the evidence. “The fact is: This was a rush to judgment,” she explains. “This is a case [where] there is blood in the shower that wasn’t analyzed. There were footprints in the kitchen — not analyzed. There was underwear — not analyzed. There were blows to Becky’s head — not even considered. She has lividity — the medical condition caused when blood settles after death — in her back, not in her legs or feet usually caused from hanging. There was so much known to the sheriffs and not followed up on back then.” Anne says that computer analysis shows that someone was on the home computer after she was found dead. The setting in of rigor mortis doesn’t work into the timeline either, she explains.

Why are they HOPING to ask the Attorney General to launch an independent investigation to reexamine evidence. You either ask or you don't. What's holding that back?

Only thing I can think is if a wrongful lawsuit is filed. JS request for a review refused, and if a complete reinvestigation is refused by DOJ, might not look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288