Dr. Phil Show

I've been looking for a comprehensive list - there's probably one somewhere in WS archives! But Googling isn't getting me anything definitive.

I know we have the blood near the ignition (that somehow didn't get on the key or lanyard).

There is also IIRC some drops inside one of the door frames.

And I think there was supposed to be a smear on a CD case?
OK, now I remember. Thanks, you are always able to fill in the gaps!;)

Apparently Steven lost more blood from a small cut on his finger than Teresa did from being stabbed, throat slashed, shot umpteen times with a rifle, and being chopped into little bits.

TF's and KK's story is just so absurd it's difficult to believe anyone finds it credible.

JMO

For anyone who hasn't read about the DOJ investigation into Kratz and his sexual predator type behaviour please read here:

https://www.convolutedbrian.com/ken-kratz-scandal-links.html

It is important to understand the type of person we are dealing with here to truly understand the insanity of this case.

I know it sounds crazy, but after reading through these investigative reports again, my mind starts to wonder where Ken Kratz was on the afternoon of October 31, 2005 (he says he has an alibi but doesn't tell us what)
ETA - maybe his alibi was rehearsing with his band "Alibi" .... maybe that's why they called it Alibi... so they could always cover for each other and say they were rehearsing .....just my only little bit of speculation ;)

There is too much craziness within these reports to even try to summarize.

Yes, these are only allegations, but similar to Bill Cosby, once the number of allegations start piling up into the double digits, it might be time to start taking them seriously.
JMO

I have never, by any means, made Steven Avery out to be a cuddly sweetheart who wouldn't hurt a fly. Steven certainly appears to have a problem controlling his temper and how he expresses anger. IMO he would benefit from counseling in this area, whether or not he breathes free air again.

But I would never want KK to be in any position where he could abuse his authority to force vulnerable women by means of threats to submit to his perverse sexual demands - whether that woman was my wife, my sister, or a complete stranger. KK is a threat to the community at large.

All MOO

For anyone who hasn't read about the DOJ investigation into Kratz and his sexual predator type behaviour please read here:

https://www.convolutedbrian.com/ken-kratz-scandal-links.html

It is important to understand the type of person we are dealing with here to truly understand the insanity of this case.

I know it sounds crazy, but after reading through these investigative reports again, my mind starts to wonder where Ken Kratz was on the afternoon of October 31, 2005 (he says he has an alibi but doesn't tell us what)
ETA - maybe his alibi was rehearsing with his band "Alibi" .... maybe that's why they called it Alibi... so they could always cover for each other and say they were rehearsing .....just my only little bit of speculation ;)

There is too much craziness within these reports to even try to summarize.

Yes, these are only allegations, but similar to Bill Cosby, once the number of allegations start piling up into the double digits, it might be time to start taking them seriously.
JMO

BBM

Yes, it would certainly appear that the 'theory of the crime' fits more with KK's modus operandi - phone harassment, bondage, rape.

JMO

I agree completely about the cut. No smoking gun here, IMO. So what is Kratz nattering on about SA's blood being found in 6 places in the RAV. I don't remember reading that anywhere before.

From memory, the 6 places blood was found:

dash near ignition
CD case
rear passenger door frame
passenger seat
driver seat
flakes of blood on floor near console

The last one has always stumped me... flakes? I think SC described them as "crusts". How does that happen? if he was actively bleeding and it dripped on to the floor of the RAV4, wouldn't it absorb into the carpet? If it was on something else and flaked off... how did that happen?

You may have forgotten about the 6 because the FBI only tested 3 of the 6. They tested the one on the dash, the CD case, and the rear passenger door frame. The other 3 were never tested by the FBI.

** I could be wrong about the driver seat, but I recall looking this up more than once trying to figure out where they all were and just don't have the time to go looking at the moment. So I will say JMO ;-) just in case I'm wrong!

Okay... I take back my JMO LOL Found this in a post I made in the August 26th filing thread:

Item A6 bloodstain cutting from RAV4 Driver seat Exhibit # 333
Item A8 swab of ignition area RAV4 Exhibit #336
Item A9 bloodstain cutting from passenger seat Exhibit #331
Item A10 swab of bloodstain from CD case Exhibit# 332
Item A12 swab of bloodstain rear passenger’s door Exhibit # 334
Item A7 blood flakes on floor by center console Exhibit # 335

From memory, the 6 places blood was found:

dash near ignition
CD case
rear passenger door frame
passenger seat
driver seat
flakes of blood on floor near console

The last one has always stumped me... flakes? I think SC described them as "crusts". How does that happen? if he was actively bleeding and it dripped on to the floor of the RAV4, wouldn't it absorb into the carpet? If it was on something else and flaked off... how did that happen?

You may have forgotten about the 6 because the FBI only tested 3 of the 6. They tested the one on the dash, the CD case, and the rear passenger door frame. The other 3 were never tested by the FBI.

** I could be wrong about the driver seat, but I recall looking this up more than once trying to figure out where they all were and just don't have the time to go looking at the moment. So I will say JMO ;-) just in case I'm wrong!

BBM

Yes, that does seem odd that Steven's blood has a one in six chance of coagulating before it hits the ground.

Maybe this isn't an unusual factor in Wisconsin?

AMOO

Thanks BCA for posting up the video. I watched it and thought what a big liar KK is when stating the blood found in the garage when there was no evidence of the kind. Although i don't recall him mentioning Teresa Halbach's name when he made that statement. Cunning IMO. Just goes to show that nothing has really changed with all of his nonsense. He might be able to fool some of the people out there, but he certainly isn't fooling the rest of the people that have studied into the case and seen who the real KK is.

Thanks BCA for posting up the video. I watched it and thought what a big liar KK is when stating the blood found in the garage when there was no evidence of the kind. Although i don't recall him mentioning Teresa Halbach's name when he made that statement. Cunning IMO. Just goes to show that nothing has really changed with all of his nonsense. He might be able to fool some of the people out there, but he certainly isn't fooling the rest of the people that have studied into the case and seen who the real KK is.
Yes!
To straight up LIE or even try to get away with a LIE the way KK did speaks VOLUMES about his character, IMO.

I simply could never respect, nor care to hear anything from him. ( I enjoyed seeing him get a bit frazzled😀 while JB kept calm😉 )

IMO
S.A. has more character in his big toe than KK has ever displayed to the general public.
S.A. has been HONEST about his deeds & doesn't pretend to be something he isn't.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Okay... I take back my JMO LOL Found this in a post I made in the August 26th filing thread:

Item A6 bloodstain cutting from RAV4 Driver seat Exhibit # 333
Item A8 swab of ignition area RAV4 Exhibit #336
Item A9 bloodstain cutting from passenger seat Exhibit #331
Item A10 swab of bloodstain from CD case Exhibit# 332
Item A12 swab of bloodstain rear passenger’s door Exhibit # 334
Item A7 blood flakes on floor by center console Exhibit # 335
Missy!!!
Thanks😉❤

I have never, by any means, made Steven Avery out to be a cuddly sweetheart who wouldn't hurt a fly. Steven certainly appears to have a problem controlling his temper and how he expresses anger. IMO he would benefit from counseling in this area, whether or not he breathes free air again.

But I would never want KK to be in any position where he could abuse his authority to force vulnerable women by means of threats to submit to his perverse sexual demands - whether that woman was my wife, my sister, or a complete stranger. KK is a threat to the community at large.

All MOO
Absolutely
It's only a matter of time IMO
Kratz name will surface again, and not for the better..
IMO

Apparently Steven lost more blood from a small cut on his finger than Teresa did from being stabbed, throat slashed, shot umpteen times with a rifle, and being chopped into little bits.

TF's and KK's story is just so absurd it's difficult to believe anyone finds it credible.

JMO
It's crazy how it all played out that way, isn't it???
No blood from such a violent attack..yet Steve's finger bled like CRAZY but NO prints??
And Steve was a damn genius the way he scrubbed that garage but left the vehicle with Juuust enough..well, YOU know how it goes??😉
Good day, my friends!
Sun is shining beautiful here this morning!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back