Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt. She seems like something dorothy simms would drag home. :floorlaugh:

Poor Dottie..she'll make goo goo eyes at her and put her arm around her shoulder and say it's OK crazy grief lady come meditate with me.

So, FCA has been seeing a grief counselor and is "scheduled" to see a psychiatrist. I'd like to see the proof. Casey, nor her mother, would last a month in therapy (I'm being generous with the month).

OMG LOL you guys I forgot to tell you. When I was on commercial break they didn't mute her mic right away and I heard her chewing out Renee Rockwell. :floorlaugh: I think she was joking but it was funny none the less!! Renee made the comment during the show "Why are we talking about this" and Nancy was like "Hey Renee next time don't make comments about talking about this when it's a talk show!" And then after she asked them to bring her some lipstick! BAHAHHAHAHAHA :floorlaugh:

Hahaha! Open mic moment! The stinky squirrel struck at midnight!

Consider the possibility that CA is trying to get the felon to come home so she can get the truth out of her. More manipulation from CA. She better be careful cause if the felon comes home, GA will probably leave which will result in CA & the felon in that house alone...together. Remember CA, the felon knows all about hand to hand combat, household weapons, chloroform, duct tape, shovels, neck breaking and she knows a certain lawyer who can get her off of murder charges...

All OCA would have to do is say that CA attacked her and she was in self defense mode, true or not? Jose would jump right on that case and probably get a win.

I'm about to try and brave part 2 of Dr. Phil...it airs a day late on this one channel.

So, FCA has been seeing a grief counselor and is "scheduled" to see a psychiatrist. I'd like to see the proof. Casey, nor her mother, would last a month in therapy (I'm being generous with the month).

If the grief counselor and psychiatrist ever escape the FCA vortex I wonder if they will seek counseling for their mental health and stability? Few survive unscathed. Braver men ...

Oh yeh epic seething. I wonder if Dottie was around to catch the fall out. Its likely that Dr Phil played out in more American homes than the trial. So imo even more people will believe her to be guilty after watching Maw and Paw. HLN and Nancy Grace couldnt pass it up. And today Judge Perry has slapped her with a bill on behalf of Florida tax payers. Methinks her toxic level went back up this week. :loser:

Not to worry, her toxic level will drop back down after CA pays her debts for her ...again. I don't think that she worries too much being that CA is always there to cover her a$$.

Can you imagine a grief counselor all poised to help a grieving mother and finding out the mother has no grief?

I thought GA and JA seemed to be bonded during the trial. JA seemed very protective of him. I bet GA let JA know that he believed FCA was responsible....in a private meeting of course.

I think Cindy is both a liar and heavily medicated (space cadet effect). During the investigation phase she did a couple of interviews that I thought she was going to nod out during.

You could be right. That "looney tunes" interview has quite some irrational illogical whoppers in it. Kind of non standard. Some drugs diminish your verbal inhibitions just like in a 4/5 year old.

There is a co-dependency between CA and GA so I cannot see CA getting rid of GA.

GA is sharing some of his opinion but nothing of what really went on these last 3 years ... Just imagine a big bust up and GA spilling the real dirt on the A's and FCA taking CA down with him?

They are treading on egg shells since they all have goods on each other -- a common bond and unified front like Misty and Ron in the HaLeigh case.

If GA is offered a handsome amount of bucks for a solo interview, me thinks he would spill a lot. However, it would not necessarily be the truth. I always pictured him more like KC. Very mercenary.

which, please?

I found it on my local cable..I'm in Philly but channel 69 in Allentown has it at 9 a day late for some reason. On my Comcast it's channel 15 but that's only if you're here. Solly!

So GA says the reason his suicide note said he was sorry to CA, Caylee, LA but to FCA just had the hyphen was because he blamed her. Well then what was with the whole speech at the memorial that was supposed to be for Caylee that turned out to be for FCA? Telling people to write FCA letters and support?

If the grief counselor and psychiatrist ever escape the FCA vortex I wonder if they will seek counseling for their mental health and stability? Few survive unscathed. Braver men ...
IMO, the people who volunteer to treat Casey, deserve what they get. No one should walk into that mess. :banghead:

Hi Sleuthers! I did not watch Dr. Phil interview George and Cindy-- I did not have the stomach. But I have read some of this thread and read Marc Klass' comments at his blog, The Klass Act. I agree with everything he said, and wish the Anthonys would shut up and stop trying to make money off Caylee's murder.

I thought GA and JA seemed to be bonded during the trial. JA seemed very protective of him. I bet GA let JA know that he believed FCA was responsible....in a private meeting of course.
So, Cindy went to see Baez before the trial, did George meet with the state ? I can't remember if this was mentioned during the trial.

Cindy's teeth sure are white. I'm not so sure she's had any face work done though. Extra weight gain can plump the face. I'd love for someone to ask about those seizures and if she (as a mom and nurse) has ever checked into ocular, opthalmic, or basal migraines. They're fairly rare and genetic. Maybe some of the family will step forward and tell if they've ever had them. A person can have a migraine without a headache, have a visual aura, and even pass out or have a seizure type episode. Myself, and some family have the visual zig zag aura in our vision and develop blind spots or blurred vision ever now and then, but no headache or seizures. My uncle would pass out. Mine seems to be brought on by coffee or higher level of caffeine. Someone, maybe only Casey herself, said that she'd drank a lot of energy drinks. Oh, how I hope someone can rebutt Cindy's crappola.

Cindy did look kind of weird but I attributed it to.her getting her appetite back. OCA was never diagnosed with having a seizure except by Cindy. I can't stand to listen to her lying but I watch and listen in the hopes that she will again show how obvious it is that she is OCA's mother.
I wish George would have truthful from the very beginning. I'm afraid he is or has paid for following Cindy's instructions. He made it easy to be highjacked by his demon daughter. It feels good to hear him acknowledge OCA's guilt but attaching others helping her doen't work for me. MOO

Edit......posting too fast

I did not watch the interview on Dr Phil nor will I ever watch anything related to these people. There was a lady in my exercise class talking about it and said Dr Phil donated money to their charity rather than pay them to be there. Is that not the same thing - since they will be getting paid thru that charity?

BBM - Yes.

I wonder if the lady in your class knows they have two foundations. They took 80% for themselves last year.

MOO

I would think that any psychiatrist worth their salt, would love to get their hands on a creature like KC. She is like "food for psychiatrists".
They would probably have a very long term professional relationship like till one of them dies. Excellent research material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck