Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Cindy went to see Baez before the trial, did George meet with the state ? I can't remember if this was mentioned during the trial.

Yes he did because JB tried to make an issue of it and if I recall HHBP made a statement that the jury should not take into account a witness meeting with an attorney; that that was normal.

ETA: I keep seeing your siggy pics and thinking you're me!

:lol: Phil just said to CA "this is not an essay question" :lol:

Hi Sleuthers! I did not watch Dr. Phil interview George and Cindy-- I did not have the stomach. But I have read some of this thread and read Marc Klass' comments at his blog, The Klass Act. I agree with everything he said, and wish the Anthonys would shut up and stop trying to make money off Caylee's murder.

Great article. I was going to clip a few snippets but quickly found the entire article is a must read. I agree with every word.

IMO

I thought GA and JA seemed to be bonded during the trial. JA seemed very protective of him. I bet GA let JA know that he believed FCA was responsible....in a private meeting of course.

On Jeff's official FB site today he mentioned that he had been busy writing his book and didnt get to see the interview but he did say he was glad to hear that George was coming to terms with it.

He said he had heard from those who told him about it that Cindy has a long way to go. LOL

I think Jeff and George met more than people realize. I agree..Jeff seemed very protective of George.

IMO

So, Cindy went to see Baez before the trial, did George meet with the state ? I can't remember if this was mentioned during the trial.

Their very own attorney ML admitted they saw Baez six weeks before trial. Practically admitted GA was going to fall on his sword for OCA. I wasn't at all surprised by what he said in opening statements, and NEITHER were they. Obviously they both agreed to what would be said. :banghead:

I always thought cindy gave them the pics. It was a full body expo for her. She is the focus in the pics. I bet no one remembers caylee in them.

The pictures look like they came from a video. The picture at the sliding glass door looks like a terrible photoshop job. Her arms are not even the same size, one is chubbier than the other. Her left shoe looks stacked, like a copy/paste.

I don't think GA/CA would know the first thing about photoshop or any photo editing software. That leaves one person left in that family.

I really wish the prosecution would have requested the entire video. The foreman said Caylee's picture proved she could open the door.

IMO

Hi Sleuthers! I did not watch Dr. Phil interview George and Cindy-- I did not have the stomach. But I have read some of this thread and read Marc Klass' comments at his blog, The Klass Act. I agree with everything he said, and wish the Anthonys would shut up and stop trying to make money off Caylee's murder.

I just read it. Thank you for the link. I'm glad that he's spoken on this issue. I respect this man.

If GA is offered a handsome amount of bucks for a solo interview, me thinks he would spill a lot. However, it would not necessarily be the truth. I always pictured him more like KC. Very mercenary.

I agree, and it seems like he's always portraying himself as some downtrodden victim. It was pretty horrible of him to go on national TV and blame someone for possibly being in on drugging Caylee. Everyone knows exactly where Casey went that day, night and the next day or so through her cell pings. George is casting doubt on Tony, his roommates, and possibly Jesse. Pretty low of him after knowing that Casey had no help concealing a pregnancy, stealing, lying, etc. George and Cindy are alike and Casey worse than the both of them.

If there is a full transcript and/or video of the show, and if it's buried deeply within one of these threads, would some kind soul please bump it up so it shows current? I would so much appreciate it.

CA makes no sense. She says she was told that Caylee was found not where FCA thought she was and that's why she couldn't come forward with the drowning...because she couldn't say where she was. Well, FCA would not have known she wasn't where she left her until she was found elsewhere. UNLESS CA is talking about DC walking the woods...and she wasn't there (even though she really was)/ And CA saying what were we going to do anyway...was she talking about knowing where Caylee was for at least 2 months..."what were we going to do anyway"? That's what it sounds like to me. I never thought this before but I think the meeting with JB was actually back in October or whenever....not right before the trial.....told CA where Caylee was..CA sent the bear to the psychic...the silent interview happened and GA was clueless. I really really believe this now. DAMN

I agree, and it seems like he's always portraying himself as some downtrodden victim. It was pretty horrible of him to go on national TV and blame someone for possibly being in on drugging Caylee. Everyone knows exactly where Casey went that day, night and the next day or so through her cell pings. George is casting doubt on Tony, his roommates, and possibly Jesse. Pretty low of him after knowing that Casey had no help concealing a pregnancy, stealing, lying, etc. George and Cindy are alike and Casey worse than the both of them.

I don't think that was wrong. He of all people has to have theories running through his head constantly trying to make some sense out of what happened. Just because he is the grandfather doesn't make him any different than others who have tried to piece it together. He is certain that Casey was involved and said he holds her responsible.

He mentioned the chloroform and he mention Xanax. So he is not discounting the high chloroform levels or the decomp in the car. On every site I have seen since the beginning posters have mentioned whether the Zanny (babysitter) could really be Xanax.

I do consider George a victim. When loved ones are lost there are living victims left behind to deal with it all. He did not harm Caylee. He loved her and still does.

He named no names whatsoever.

IMO, Cindy knew where Caylee was, well before November of 2009. After all, she did send her people down to Suburban Drive. She really should be behind bars, along with her daughter.

cindy has had work done on her face. She has also had a brow/eyelid lift. You can compare photos and see her deep lines from nose to mouth and you will see her eyelids falling over her eyes. As far as her creases and wrinkles. They are completely gone. Everyone by that age has lines/crease...but the rich can get botox every 2 months or so to plump them out. She has had botox and other stuff. I looked closely and it is very obvious. cindy is all about cindy. She may also have purchased blue contacts and had her teeth professionally whitened.

We are now starting to see where she spends her money. She can pay the felon's bill if she wants $100,000 is a drop in the proverbial bucket. But will she pay? hmmm. If she doesn't benefit by it, I doubt it. narcissist don't like to part with their own money. She may be working on somebody else to offer.

I'm on the fence with this one. I think she is defintely heavier and possibly taking prednisone. Her belly first caught my eye, and then her face. I'm 62 and I don't have a wrinkle on my face due to the increased weight in face and the belly is a tell tale sign. Soon her chin will be really double underneath if that's the case. It's usually given for auto immune disorders like chron's, lupus and mine is for vasculitis.

one phone call i am trying to remember was something like =casey has been called a pathological liar and a narcissist. (one who only thinks of .... and she said "what do you mean you don't know what my involvement is in this? (as if to infer cindy did have a part in all tis too?) it would explain ... perhaps they asked her to go along with this, to keep us all confused? I think too, the

huh?!

IMO, Cindy knew where Caylee was, well before November of 2009. After all, she did send her people down to Suburban Drive. She really should be behind bars, along with her daughter.

She admitted it in part 2 of the inteview. She either slipped or it was intentional, but she said Caylee was found in a different place from what OCA knew. Did anybody catch that?

Sheesh..this whole family "feels in their heart" "feels in their gut" ... there's the problem...they don't know they're supposed to use the BRAIN. IMO

I don't think that was wrong. He of all people has to have theories running through his head constantly trying to make some sense out of what happened. Just because he is the grandfather doesn't make him any different than others who have tried to piece it together. He is certain that Casey was involved and said he holds her responsible.

He mentioned the chloroform and he mention Xanax. So he is not discounting the high chloroform levels or the decomp in the car. On every site I have seen since the beginning posters have mentioned whether the Zanny (babysitter) could really be Xanax.

I do consider George a victim. When loved ones are lost there are living victims left behind to deal with it all. He did not harm Caylee. He loved her and still does.

He named no names whatsoever.

ITA. He seems to be very angry with FCA and seems to be rooted in reality at least.

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if FCA herself is shocked at the lengths her mother would go to absolve her (FCA's) actions.

I bet it has a lot to do with why she has never had any respect for her.

She admitted it in part 2 of the inteview. She either slipped or it was intentional, but she said Caylee was found in a different place from what OCA knew. Did anybody catch that?

I just posted that because I just watched it...see post #512!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd