Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by WillenFan21, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

I just can’t believe for one minute that RC being involved with GA while her sister is locked up in jail with ICA and busy passing notes for the inmate is unrelated to the entire “affair”. Something really stinks with this whole scenario and I’m not falling for it. IMO there never was an affair; I would call it a plot that all the players benefited from. It appears to me it was just another planned distraction to make GA look bad, albeit with his blessing, possibly in hopes of saving his murdering daughter from the death penalty. And the sisters made a little money in the process by making GA out to be a liar and a cheat, which helped sway the jury against him instead of kc. I don’t believe a word RC or GA had to say. Their shabby plan worked and the princess is now free.

2. rotterdam

rotterdam New Member

Yep, and GA is the shill.

3. bayouland

bayouland New Member

There was a link upthread. It was on HLN. It ended at 5 (my time). Sorry. I think it is playing again though.

4. Eidetic

Eidetic Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they t

Dr. Phil: How did that child get into the woods?

George: (sigh, look down) That's a question that I've asked in my brain so many times. I mean that's, what? A quarter of a mile away from our house. How could she be so close but also be so far away from us? There was speculation or evidence that was brought about by our neighbor said that Casey had borrowed a shovel from him. If she did, I don't know that was something that he stated in a statement that he gave us.

Dr. Phil: Do you believe she borrowed a shovel?

George: According to our next door neighbor, that's the statement that he gave.

Cindy: Yea, I think she borrowed a shovel.

Dr. Phil: What do you think she did with that shovel?

Cindy: (smile) I think she did what she said she did with it and you might laugh at this, that she needed to cut a piece of bamboo and the shed was locked once again (glanced at George in a blaming way, George swallows) or maybe she used it to try to break into the shed and couldn't do it. I don't know.

Dr. Phil: On your short list of explanations, you don't include the possibility that she used that shovel to dig a hole in the ground in the woods to bury her dead baby?

Cindy: No because the evidence never showed and the neighbor never said she left our home during that time. (George around looking irritated) and Casey knows...

Dr. Phil: It was less than a quarter of a mile away...

Cindy: Right, but the car never moved! So unless Casey walked down there and walked back...

Dr. Phil: What I'm saying is; it doesn't even occur to you, is it suspicious to you?

Cindy: The shovel? No. Cause I use a shovel quite often during the summer.

Dr. Phil (to George): Does it look suspicious to you?

George: Well I remember our next door neighbor when he did his witness statement he didn't watch Casey completely. He was doing some other chores around his house so he didn't watch her the whole time she supposedly had gone for an hour. He's not even sure if that's the exact time. (Cindy looks down)

5. oceanblueeyes

oceanblueeyes Well-Known Member

George is calling Casey out.

He is telling her "You aren't fooling ME........I KNOW you did it!"

6. Justin Tyme

Justin Tyme New Member

My, my, my, we are on the same page with the "WE" statement. Another connection to this train of thought is when CA has admitted that she had contact with FCA everyday for the 31 days. Then when FCA ask CA for ONE more day, CA says, no, I'VE ALREADY "GIVEN' you 31 days (of freedom in my opinion), I'm not giving you anymore. CA knew that the music must be faced. Which ties in with the jail house visit when FCA says to CA, "Don't worry, I haven't said anything." Why didn't CA ask her what she meant by that statement? I'll tell you why, because she already knew what it meant. Perhaps FCA did have help moving the body but it wasn't GA. The thing about liars, if you give them enough rope, (let them babble) the usually end up hanging themselves. KWIM? I may be way off base, but it's more reasonable that CA helped than GA. It was CA that cleaned the car, Casey's pants, fabreezed the car, took items out of the car, claimed to do the computer searches, threw ZFG's name out there over and over, threw JG's name out there over and over. Hell, for all we know they, meaning CA and FCA may have had their "BAT PHONES" at that time when they had their daily 31 days of contact. Not only that, from CA's own mouth to our ears, we hear that the catalizt to WHATEVER??? happened to Caylee started after she confronted FCA with stealing money from her grandparents. Did I leave anything out? That's MY thoughts on it for today.

7. Tipstaff

Tipstaff New Member

Where of where is the AMAZING man that gives all the polygraph tests on Dr. Phil? Hook up the A's and ask the questions! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Can't remember his name but he always says "shows deceit" imagine him with the A's in the chair.....deceit, deceit, gee the machine would go up in smoke with CA wired up.

If Dr. Phil won't give the A's the test then perhaps Maury Povich will! Is he still on TV doing DNA results?

8. oceanblueeyes

oceanblueeyes Well-Known Member

George: Well I remember our next door neighbor when he did his witness statement he didn't watch Casey completely. He was doing some other chores around his house so he didn't watch her the whole time she supposedly had gone for an hour. He's not even sure if that's the exact time. (Cindy looks down)

imo

9. fifteen89

fifteen89 New Member

Hmmm....I've had HLN on since 5pm and haven't seen them replay the show, just clips.
    A link? Somewhere in the past 50 pages.....great!

10. lauriej

lauriej 'wild rose country...'

..cindy justifying kc dumping caylee in the woods:

..cindy: when someone dies the soul is no longer there , all that's left is the shell , the soul has gone to heaven.caylee wasn't placed in the woods-----it was just the empty shell.

..i see---so it's no big deal then that the animals ripped the body apart and gnawed on the bones?----the animals did this to "the shell."

..does she ever listen to what she has the nerve to say ??????

11. rotterdam

rotterdam New Member

12. Yellow

Yellow Active Member

I find it annoying that Dr Phil did not challenge George on this alleged accomplice. I mean who else could it be? It is pretty clear all of the boyfriends, ex boyfriends, friends (the little she had), brother, etc were not involved so George is essentially going around accusing one of them as being involved when there is absolutely no evidence. Casey did this alone and they should accept that... Unless they come to that conclusion in another interview w another "donation"

13. stilettos

stilettos Former Member

Yes, you can count on my blasted family of grifters to do it and I call them on it every time. I don't cotton to that chit and these Anthony's may have a lifetime of experience at it...it galls me that they will profit on the back of that precious baby. It is criminal.

14. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, remember the part where they're talking about the shovel, and CA explains that KC had to borrow one because "the shed was locked... AGAIN...", then she and GA exchange looks. Was the shed not supposed to be locked? That struck me as odd. Is CA making GA feel guilty because he locked the shed when no one was supposed to be home? Or is this tied up somehow in the gas can theft/calling the cops? Some of y'all are encyclopedias on that information...

15. MissJames

MissJames a yellowflutterby changed my life : )

Nope, nothing suspicious to see here . Move along .Absolutely no connection between hauling around your dead daughter in the car and borrowing a shovel from the neighbor. It was just for the bamboo. :banghead:

And George , according to our next door neighbor :waitasec: really? like HE might be lying about the shovel? He didn't even know Caylee was dead when he made the statement . Why would the neighbor lie?

So the A's both admit Casey knew all along Caylee was dead ,either by drowning or overdose(their theories). Why would they continue to challenge issues ,like the shovel ?

16. Little Black Dress

Little Black Dress Member

I love your transcripts, including the descriptions of the physical behaviors, and I know this was a lot of work to produce. Thank you. :)

17. Justin Tyme

Justin Tyme New Member

So, does that mean that she went back to look for it and couldn't find it and she told this to CA? So, when did she tell Cindy? Was it when CA sent the guys into the woods before her body was ever found? So CA knew about this for HOW LONG??? Years???

18. MsMacGyver

MsMacGyver New Member

I'm watching HLN. A female doctor is commenting on GA from yesterdays show. She is saying that GA is being deceptive, he is very narcissistic also. She said she deals with these kinds of people all the time in her profession.
    Even after todays show I don't trust either one of these people. I think they are well versed on acting and should go to hollywood where they belong.
    CA said today that Caylee wasn't found where the felon put her so the felon couldn't tell LE the truth because they never would have believed her...BULL

19. mrsu

mrsu Well-Known Member

See...I am truly heartbroken for George. I think he's known all along but could never admit it to himself. Perhaps there are some things he's done wrong, I have no doubt about that, but I truly don't see him as the snake that some people do.

Now Cindy...Cindy is just a stupid stupid person, and that's as nice as I can put it. There is no bigger fool.

20. wonders

wonders My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are

Please understand that the this post is just my opinion.

Watched part 2 od Dr P.
    First I'd like to slap the snot out of GA. He does know that Casey had "something" to do with the death of Caylee but thinks "someone/s helped. The murderer CFCA needed NO HELP George. Caylee was only 2 years and 10 months old when CFCA KILLED her, she didn't need help to KILL a 2 year 10 month old child. Futher more George NOT ONE of CFCA's friends knew that Caylee was "missing" much less that she was dead. I think from the preview of part 3 that Dr P will be bringing up that CFCA had some kind of plan to KILL you George (that in the preview you say you "never thought of that") from the searches she made on the computer such as 'hand to hand combat'. Tell me why CFCA would need to know about hand to hand combat for a 2 year 10 month old child?

Second now I know how Cindy truely felt about Caylee's remains and why they stayed in a cardboard box for ever how long at the ME's. Because you CINDY said "what where we going to do with them other then what we did do with them". Yup, you <self-modsnip> never gave a hoot about Caylee once she was dead, I knew that from the minute you got your azz out there to 'clean her stinch from the car'. I want to slap your teeth down your throat. There is NO MEDICAL thing wrong with your MURDERING daughter. If you want to know what's wrong with your MURDERING daughter just look in the mirror. You and CFCA are made of the "same fabric". Your bible thumping lip service makes me sick.
    You are the one who said during swearing in "SO HELP ME GOD, YES". You prayed that God would let CFCA go if she didn't do it???? Are you flipping kidding me? You lady are a LIER plain and simple and I believe that YOU were abusive to your murdering daughter because the apple dosen't fall far from the tree.

Now I have to go and calm down before I have a heart attack or stroke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.