Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
late tonight when i can get back on here, take the number of pages minus 20 and that's how much reading i have in store!

Did anyone see that pic of the felon when she was about 10 -12 years old on I think it was NG last night? Everyone seemed to be talking about the interview. Dr Drew, Joy, etc etc. I'm sorry, but there is something so weird about her. Even her pic at the age of 10 looks evil!! I think she is a bad seed or needs an exorcism.

Commercials shown on Dr Phils timeslot in Montreal were:

-Dr phils own commercial regarding Ted Williams tomorrow
-Dr phils friday show

-Kellogs special K cereal
-CIBC bank
-Crest prohealth rinse
-Reno-Depot (local hardware store)

-canada's oil and sands producers
-walmart
-chevrolet cruze
-Kelloggs special K (again)
-Dyson digital slim vacuum

-dr pains forumla
-McDonalds
-Lasik MD
-Payless shoe stores
-brault et martineau furniture stores

-Airwick
-IGA grocery stores
-Kia

Print them out and send them in to Caylee's Fund... bloodstaining is optional.

caseybucksbw.jpg

Attachments

• caseybucks_b_w.jpg
    caseybucks_b_w.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 43
Your post brought a smile to my lips, just thinking of George and Cindy sitting watching the computer screen, hitting the refresh key every few minutes waiting for the donations to roll in. Don't think it's gonna happen.

I love how their "purpose" statement ends with the "felon was found "Not Guilty" by her peers"

I'm going to gag! I knew CA would throw this in everyone's face for the rest of eternity. What a stupid statement to put on a site you are trying to get donations for!! Unreal!! Nothing like really pissing people off..

The shovel thing is so weird. CA says that KC was after bamboo? Ok let's see, either KC (1) has killed her child by design or gross negligence and child abuse (you'll never convince me differently), or (2) witnessed the aftermath of her accidental drowning which she mourns by hanging out with Tony as if she's a happy camper and nothing is wrong (the BIG lie, imo), or (3) is the victim of some seizure and has no memory of accident or murder but doesn't notice that her child is missing after, or apparently care (the BIG excuse, imo), or (4) wacked out and did whatever because of a brain tumor or some other...whatever (another BIGGER excuse, imo.) So, she borrows a neigbor's shovel to take care of problem bamboo? Really? That makes sense to anyone on this planet? Seriously, I'm beginning to believe that aliens could be involved. I'm convinced that it's only a matter of time before Cindy goes THERE.

Has anyone on here ever heard CA say..The felon used the shovel to cut down the bamboo...she always took care of that in the yard.
If CA had said that I might, and it's a big might, buy her story.

I remember the babysitting thing from trial testimony as well. Also, Cindy told Dr. Phil that she thought KC was keeping Caylee away from her on purpose. But, Phil didn't ask WHY KC would do that. IMO it was because of the fight.

Phumi, I have also wanted someone to ask that same question of CA. According to everything CA has said to date I guess we're supposed to actually believe that:

1. FCA stole money from her grandparents and when CA found out about it (didn't CA find out about it on the Father's Day visit to the nursing home with Caylee?) it made her so mad, so fed up with yet ANOTHER incidence of KC stealing money, that she refers to this particular theft as being "the one that broke the camel's back". (Ok, I can buy that.)

2. When CA returns home that night after finding out about the theft from the grandparents and being so livid with FCA and this being the final straw and all, what does she do? She does what every other person does when face-to-face for the first time since the event with someone they are very angry with and who has placed the last straw on the camel's back, and therefore, breaking it - she cuddles up with that person to watch videos and has a nice, pleasant evening at home. (Yeah, that's EXACTLY what I do when I'm really, really upset with someone who just stole a large sum of money from my parents.)

3. Since there was no fight or confrontation with FCA (although GA DOES say he confronted her, so that goes against CA's version of that evening's events) and they spent a nice, quiet evening at home watching videos while all cuddled together, why would CA think that FCA leaving the next day with Caylee and CA not seeing or talking to Caylee for days and then weeks on end, would be FCA's way of purposely keeping Caylee away from CA as some sort of punishment/retaliation or in spite? If everything was cool the night before and there was no fight, what reason would FCA have for taking Caylee away from CA and better yet, why would CA even consider this as the reason she didn't see or talk to Caylee during those weeks if everything was good between CA and FCA the night before, as CA described? (The more CA talks, the more she slips up and little bits and pieces of truth come out if you read between the lines.)

Cindy was steamin' mad that night. She confronted or maybe even attacked FCA. There was a fight and physical altercation. FCA left that night or next day with Caylee. I tend to believe it was that night and Caylee was killed in a FCA rage. If she had waited until the following day to leave, the rage would have worn off and she'd have been much calmer, even if still miffed, and Caylee might still be alive today. I don't think anything physically happened to Caylee during the altercation between FCA and CA but just because of there not being any fractures or signs of trauma on Caylee's skeleton. But that's not to say that there couldn't have been a soft-tissue injury that could have been fatal to Caylee and there'd be no evidence of it once her body had skeletonized. It's POSSIBLE, but not likely. I'm much more inclined to believe that FCA and FCA alone killed Caylee and it was either done in a rage (not intending to kill Caylee, but just a lashing out in rage and "oops", Caylee's dead and OMG what do I do?), or she killed Caylee on purpose to spite Cindy. I want to lean toward the 1st possibility so badly because it would somehow seem less "evil" if she was accidently killed by FCA in a rage, but I have a feeling FCA is so cold and evil that she is definitely capable of willfully murdering her own child on purpose with no remorse or any emotions for the child at all, just to be the "winner" of some bizarro power struggle she has had with CA for years.

Thanks to Essies in the news stream:

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2011/09/13/bondsman-reacts-to-anonthys-interview-on-dr-phil/

“People don’t know that she had a gran mal seizure after she came home for the very first time,” Cindy tells Dr. Phil. “She had that second one after she was home after she’d been arrested, when she was out on bail for the first time. America has never heard that explanation before.”

Not so, says Padilla.

“That’s a lie, that’s an absolute lie. During the time she was released into our custody, that never took place,” he told CBS13.

OK, I knew the seizure part while at home was not true but I did not realize she said "after she came home for the very first time". I thought she gave herself some wiggle room since TM was not there the last few times she was out on bond....wow that is really strange that she would make something up that there were witnesses to say it didn't happen.

Did anyone see that pic of the felon when she was about 10 -12 years old on I think it was NG last night? Everyone seemed to be talking about the interview. Dr Drew, Joy, etc etc. I'm sorry, but there is something so weird about her. Even her pic at the age of 10 looks evil!! I think she is a bad seed or needs an exorcism.

I did! I'd never seen that pic before either...I wondered where they got it!! Yes, she looked just like a shorter version of herself.

I did! I'd never seen that pic before either...I wondered where they got it!! Yes, she looked just like a shorter version of herself.

I did too, and you put into words what I couldn't. She didn't look like a little girl. I can't explain it any other way. Wonder if there is a screen shot anywhere?

Cindy and George Anthony: The most hated grandparents in America?

If Casey Anthony is the most hated woman in America, as one poll has suggested, Cindy and George Anthony just might be shoo-ins for worst grandparents in America. That's judging by the outrage being vented against the couple following their exclusive interview on the season premier of "Dr. Phil."

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nat...y-the-most-hated-grandparents-in-america.html

Print them out and send them in to Caylee's Fund... bloodstaining is optional.

caseybucksbw.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: HILARIOUS !!!

May I please order 31 ... and could you forward them to Hope Spring Drive ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I just heard on HLN that Stan Strickland is going to be on Nancy Grace tonight!!:woohoo:

CA believes that FCA suffered from Grand Mal seizures which may have led to a brain tumor. Not substantiated by any medical evidence.

GMAFB. :waitasec: Hip boots and shovels are needed to get though this interview.

CA says FCA should not have put Caylee in the woods but what were the A's going to do any way, Caylee was already dead.

I think it is Cindy who has the brain tumor. :innocent:

Seriously, I don't know how GA can stand her! I'm in shock he hasn't ran for the hills. CA and the Felon both have serious mental problems. The thought of CA saying that "the bad seed" should reproduce again! Is she nuts!! She shouldn't be allowed to own a goldfish

Just the fact they mention kc would make me not want to donate.
Itsall about finding excuses for her.
Poor Caylee:(

Caylee who? :( :(

Oh that's right that little girl who was tossed in the woods so her mother could...uhh, drink some brews, get tattooed and screw. How dare they!! :maddening: :maddening:

Just the fact they mention kc would make me not want to donate.
Itsall about finding excuses for her.
Poor Caylee:(

No kidding. Yet the site is filled with cute bear scrollbars, butterflies, and not to mention bright pink and purple colors. So it seems it would represent Caylee, yet the purpose is more to cover Casey's hide. That site should have skulls on it, with black and red colors, more like Casey herself. It's not for Caylee at all.

Thank heavens no! In fact I'm watching my 21 month old grandson play in my living room while reading Cindy's comments about "what else was there to do, she was already dead" makes me so sick!! I adore this baby and if anything were to happen to him you better believe I would care who, what, how and when and where he was at (even if it is just his body)!! That comment is just so beyond what I can comprehend.

I bet if your daughter was involved with something improper you would not pat her on the head either. I have a grandson who is starting high school. My oldest daughter, his mom , is married to a total creep. I refuse to lie and tell her this is ok. My grandson came out last weekend and told me she was trying to turn him, my grandson, against us. Sad situation and her Bi-Polar condition doesn't help matters. I have told her so many times that I love her too much to approve of her staying with someone who abuses her. Thankfully my grandson moved in with his real dad until his mom comes to her senses...he's a smart kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla