Dr. Sievers' RHHC Medical Practice - Operations & Website

Did LE get those computers that were thrown out? How do we know this?

DCF aware of Sievers accusations
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...d-hired-killers-investigation-shows/76625982/

On July 15, authorities went to court seeking permission to install a tap on Sievers' phone.

The request outlined similar information provided in the probable cause statement. However, one detail not in the statement was how Sievers was seen on Monday, July 6, the same day as his wife's funeral, throwing computers and computer-related items into a Dumpster outside her office. Detectives collected those items and are reviewing them.

The request ends with:

"Your affiant believes and is confident that Mark Sievers is conducting himself in such a manner as to further cover-up his criminal act of enlisting his long time friend Curtis Wayne Wright to murder his wife Teresa Sievers," the request read.

And evidence recovered from the office computers he tried to dispose of.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Surely anyone would know to remove the hard drives from computers before throwing them in a public dumpster??? Even if its just for the sake of patient confidentiality.

Surely anyone would know to remove the hard drives from computers before throwing them in a public dumpster??? Even if its just for the sake of patient confidentiality.

Agreed, I think at this point though, any idea of patient confidentially was not his concern. No wonder there are no records to send to patients. Do we know if anyone has gotten anything yet?

DCF aware of Sievers accusations
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...d-hired-killers-investigation-shows/76625982/

On July 15, authorities went to court seeking permission to install a tap on Sievers' phone.

The request outlined similar information provided in the probable cause statement. However, one detail not in the statement was how Sievers was seen on Monday, July 6, the same day as his wife's funeral, throwing computers and computer-related items into a Dumpster outside her office. Detectives collected those items and are reviewing them.

The request ends with:

"Your affiant believes and is confident that Mark Sievers is conducting himself in such a manner as to further cover-up his criminal act of enlisting his long time friend Curtis Wayne Wright to murder his wife Teresa Sievers," the request read.

Thank you that is exactly what I remembered reading but I wasn't sure about he "collected those items and retrieved them". Well this might also explains why he started taking the garbage home with him.

But MS is not just anyone. His trail of grave mistakes is yet to come.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Why would MS go to the office on the day of TS funeral (July 6)and throw computers into the dumpster unless he was trying to hide something. That is also the day the crime scene tape went back up around the house. Something must have freaked him out that day, maybe in conversations with CWW or the 2nd interview with LE could have made him realize they were on to him because the very next day he lawyers up and refuses to answer any more

The simple little fact that this poor grieving husband had the sense to drive over to the office and dispose of the computers (that weren't bothering a thing) on the day of his precious murdered wife's funeral STRONGLY suggests he was in cover-up mode. If I were on a jury this would be a key behavior to suggest he was INDEED involved! Why were the computers any more urgent to get rid of than the office furniture that GoodWill hauled off when he vacated the office???

Why would MS go to the office on the day of TS funeral (July 6)and throw computers into the dumpster unless he was trying to hide something. That is also the day the crime scene tape went back up around the house. Something must have freaked him out that day, maybe in conversations with CWW or the 2nd interview with LE could have made him realize they were on to him because the very next day he lawyers up and refuses to answer any more

The simple little fact that this poor grieving husband had the sense to drive over to the office and dispose of the computers (that weren't bothering a thing) on the day of his precious murdered wife's funeral STRONGLY suggests he was in cover-up mode. If I were on a jury this would be a key behavior to suggest he was INDEED involved! Why were the computers any more urgent to get rid of than the office furniture that GoodWill hauled off when he vacated the office???

That was just such a big mistake on MS's side IMO. When the crime tape went up, LE got another search warrant in, which for sure included the place of work like the first warrant, the office building of MS. That's why they were able to recover the computers out of the dumpster! The crime tape went up either, because of that, or due to a combination of gathering evidence at Jarvis from CWW installing the cameras and MS's behavior.

-Nin

I'm also inclined to think that the hard drives were in the dumpster. The peripheral computer equipment wouldn't provide any history if I understand correctly so why bother with a cover up. I believe he was in a major hurry given other commitments for the day. Still cannot believe how dumb he was to put them in the office dumpster though. Maybe routine pick up was within a few hours on that day and he didn't think anyone would notice until the pick up service arrived. Thankfully someone did and LE collected them.

I wonder why he didn't just remove the hard drives and leave the computers in the office. Maybe he didn't have time for that. But why put the computers in the office dumpster? Dumb and dumber.

BBM

Good points. He brought even more suspicion on himself. I've wondered if CWW informed or reminded MS on the day of the funeral that there was something incriminating on the computers. Perhaps there was evidence of illegal business dealings or something MS had forgotten about so the computers/hard drives HAD to be disposed of NOW. But did he REALLY think he was going to be able to cover something up? He must think LE is dumb and dumber!

I'm also inclined to think that the hard drives were in the dumpster. The peripheral computer equipment wouldn't provide any history if I understand correctly so why bother with a cover up. I believe he was in a major hurry given other commitments for the day. Still cannot believe how dumb he was to put them in the office dumpster though. Maybe routine pick up was within a few hours on that day and he didn't think anyone would notice until the pick up service arrived. Thankfully someone did and LE collected them.

Garbage disposal day for that location was/is Wednesdays:

http://leegis.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Solutions/s2.html?appid=c56df6281ced4e64a069f36596ca4567#newtab

-Nin

That was just such a big mistake on MS's side IMO. When the crime tape went up, LE got another search warrant in, which for sure included the place of work like the first warrant, the office building of MS. That's why they were able to recover the computers out of the dumpster! The crime tape went up either, because of that, or due to a combination of gathering evidence at Jarvis from CWW installing the cameras and MS's behavior.

-Nin

You don't even need a warrant to fetch things from a dumpster--it's considered abandoned property.

So did he dump PC's before or after the funeral? Because CWW could have said something AT the funeral that made him go dump them?

Is it almost safe to say that the medical records fiasco was the result of MS's trip to the dumpster? So he was only omitting part of the truth - did LE confiscate computer equipment but only AFTER MS dumped it?:eek:hoh:

Is it almost safe to say that the medical records fiasco was the result of MS's trip to the dumpster? So he was only omitting part of the truth - did LE confiscate computer equipment but only AFTER MS dumped it?:eek:hoh:

Yikes!

"Thus, covered entities are not permitted to simply abandon PHI or dispose of it in dumpsters or other containers that are accessible by the public or other unauthorized persons."

http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/enforcement/examples/disposalfaqs.pdf

I can't remember who said it, but I bet there was intestional distress going on when MS saw who came to the funeral. Panic OVERLOAD.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back