Dr. Sievers' RHHC Medical Practice - Operations & Website

LS is so good that she passed out during a session with TS.

Skip ahead to 22:30 in the video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oUJhTI4ADjw

I noticed that LS is A#1 in the list. She's no doctor, has no verifiable credentials for what she's advertising as healing, she's got a license, but it's for massage (not that there's anything wrong with that) while the others have years and years of higher education and experience in their fields. There is no history of her learning as an apprentice, an understudy, at the feet of a master, a bio of anything meaningful other than her desire to make someone feel better. Zippo credibility and yet she's placed at the top of the list in the most visible and "important" place on any list. In My Opinion.

:drumroll:

Something's not right there. There's not even the excuse of the list being in alphabetical order.

Sorry, referencing same page as I assume mikeinmo:

http://www.drteresasievers.com/resources.php#.Vpr6blNrjdQ

LS is so good that she passed out during a session with TS.
Skip ahead to 22:30 in the video. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oUJhTI4ADjw

Thanks for link w video (which I watched months back, when it was discussed). I thought during presentation DrTS said something about paying med school loans (but don't want to go thru 43 min again to find it.

Anyone recall that? Was she talking about her repaying med school loans or just people in general going that? Thx in adv.

I don't think I've ever viewed a doctor's website and found a referral page. And I've looked at a lot. Most docs refer based on a specific patient's need. And it's totally odd that there's referral for everything from a jeweler to a financial advisor to a dry cleaner. It reminds me of restaurants that have those paper placemats that advertise other businesses. Did MS charge these professionals for the referral?

At one point, there was at least one lawyer or law firm listed and it was stated that they helped with disability claims and forms as did her medical practice. As crass as this sounds, it's a fact that there can be big money in disability. I found it very interesting that the information was deleted from the site soon after it was mentioned here months ago. :) I'm hoping I saved screenshots from the site at the time. I've purged so many things lately :(

At one point, there was at least one lawyer or law firm listed and it was stated that they helped with disability claims and forms as did her medical practice. As crass as this sounds, it's a fact that there can be big money in disability. I found it very interesting that the information was deleted from the site soon after it was mentioned here months ago. :) I'm hoping I saved screenshots from the site at the time. I've purged so many things lately :(

That's interesting. Not so much the possible referral relationship, but the deletion. JMO I wouldn't be surprised if the attorney demanded removal after everything that has happened.

As a teacher, parents would ask me for referrals to child psychologists. The only thing I could give them was a list. We were not allowed to refer.

Of course docs refer to other docs. Not sure how that works, not being a doc.

But referring to other services! Wow! Weird! And unethical!

I'm assuming he maintains the website because of the supplement business. Although I'm sure by this point sales have dropped. I can't imagine there are many patients still willing to support him.

Do you think some are on an automatic order? Every month they get a new amount of supplements?

Image link 5 Bates # 27779 ff

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
NIN As I have stated before, your ability to provide us with evidence photos is just amazing:fireworks::yourock:....In my office, we tend to buy the same type of printer/fax machines because if we are busy, have clients waiting, or run out of toner, we can just grab one out of another unit and keep working. From attending expensive summer camps, as a kid, I learned an invaluable lesson when lost. One item= is common,
Two items=coincidence' and Three items=A PATTERN!!!
I looked closely at the "useful" items Mark Sievers threw in the garbage from the office on the morning of Teresa's funeral. Item one a "Brother" Intellifax brand printer, Item two a "Brother" brand printer and Item three (oh yeah you guessed it!) a "Brother" brand printer !!!!
http://assetsw.sellpoint.net/_acp_/472/583/asset/image_406360/01.jpg
Call me incredibly suspicious, but maybe to secure (or quickly identify which machines he used in his planning) all his communications to the "BROTHER from another mother" he kept straight by only using the "BROTHER" brand machines in the office????" It just seems like an incredible coincidence that all the machines he chose to discard are "BROTHER" branded units and would be quickly easy to identify, if anything was ever traced back to him.
(btw...it wasn't easy to identify the first unit, but since the coincidence on the brand of the last 2 was easy to see.....I thought to myself, "WHAT ARE THE CHANCES???"
It may not be significant, but I couldn't help but wonder and track down the third one from tons of photos.....amazing "pattern", huh?
Even more amazing, a man who claims the family lived "from paycheck to paycheck" would throw out valuable and useful equipment on the day of his wife's funeral and during the time his 'BROTHER' was in town providing emotional support.

Sorry I had to edit and delete a duplicate posting, but ya'll know my limitations:blushing:
and I had to delete DEBBIEGARCIA'S thank you, in the process. (I feel badly about that Deb, but I was trying to organize my thoughts to coincide with the photos as they appeared.) People tend to be "brand loyal" when it comes to office equipment...and it appears the "de facto office manager" preferred to discard only "BROTHER" branded machines. I find that incredibly odd, since he had no problem donating other office equipment to the Goodwill.
Wouldn't that just be the strangest coincidence/pattern ever?

Sorry I had to edit and delete a duplicate posting, but ya'll know my limitations:blushing:
and I had to delete DEBBIEGARCIA'S thank you, in the process. (I feel badly about that Deb, but I was trying to organize my thoughts to coincide with the photos as they appeared.) People tend to be "brand loyal" when it comes to office equipment...and it appears the "de facto office manager" preferred to discard only "BROTHER" branded machines. I find that incredibly odd, since he had no problem donating other office equipment to the Goodwill.
Wouldn't that just be the strangest coincidence/pattern ever?
Well that "didn't go over with the splash I had intended." :notgood::notgood: I thought ya'll would take my "suspicions about Brother brand units and run with it."...!
Secure Print
For document security, many Brother printers offer a Secure Print feature. This feature password protects documents to help ensure that only the password holder will see confidential documents.
Simply stated, when a fax comes into your office, usually anyone standing near the machine can read it....But, if a person sends you a "secure fax" then only the person who has the code to the machine can print it out. Oh my, my..remember the comments about using "secure texts" between CWW & MS.....I think they used "secure fax" communication also, for their "checklist of things to do, remember & stage." I'm thinking after thinking about it, and the questions LE was asking MS, he decided the "secure fax machines" needed to be ditched. I think, if such a list of "things to do" were found in the memory....Uh, No Doubt He Was The Mastermind.

Well that "didn't go over with the splash I had intended." :notgood::notgood: I though ya'll would take my "suspicions about Brother brand units and run with it."...!
Secure Print
For document security, many Brother printers offer a Secure Print feature. This feature password protects documents to help ensure that only the password holder will see confidential documents.
Simply stated, when a fax comes into your office, usually anyone standing near the machine can read it....But, if a person send you a "secure fax" then only the person who has the code to the machine can print it out. Oh my, my..remember the comments about using "secure texts" between CWW & MS.....I think they used "secure fax" communication also, for their "checklist of things to do, remember & stage." I'm thinking after thinking about it, and the questions LE was asking MS, he decided the "secure fax machines" needed to be ditched. I think, if such a list of "things to do" were found in the memory....Uh, No Doubt He Was The Mastermind.

Mark is a shady character. I think the things he's desperate to keep hidden go beyond his plans to murder his wife. In fact, his desperation to keep things hidden might be the motive for killing her.

Mark is a shady character. I think the things he's desperate to keep hidden go beyond his plans to murder his wife. In fact, his desperation to keep things hidden might be the motive for killing her.

I agree. And, her sister kind of alluded to that too in the beginning, IMO.

Absolutely. It makes perfect sense. I want to see this killer behind bars. He's the worst kind- IMO. Safe in his own little smug world, flying and cavorting with his victim and her family on her dime and using HER money to pay to have her bludgeoned to death. All the while little Marky keeping his hands clean and his reputation in tact- at least he thought.

Thank God for the compete and utter idiocy of his hired goons or he may have gotten away with this. I can't wait to see his sorry *advertiser censored** behind bars- for life- where it belongs.

I think the things we are going to learn about little Marky are going to make us shudder for poor Theresa and her girls.

IQuestion - not running with the Brother printers equalling something nefarious, I think MS being MS is nefarious.

Oh and the fact that we run 3 types of Brother printer/scanner units here at my house means I would have to question myself about whether it was just the wireless capability and price of replacement inks that encouraged my purchase.

Oh and dude - I have 5 Dells....lol (coz their laptops need constant replacing - must find a better brand to be loyal to)

IQuestion - not running with the Brother printers equalling something nefarious, I think MS being MS is nefarious.

Oh and the fact that we run 3 types of Brother printer/scanner units here at my house means I would have to question myself about whether it was just the wireless capability and price of replacement inks that encouraged my purchase.

Oh and dude - I have 5 Dells....lol (coz their laptops need constant replacing - must find a better brand to be loyal to)
Looking side eyed at my Brother sewing machine....I knew that thing was up to no good! Squeezes to IQ ;)

NSS, omg, 5 DELLS???. bbm...Thank for the heads up....DELL LAPTOPS ARE NOW OFF MY CONSIDERATION LIST!! lol
(I am absolutely going to agree you need to be loyal to a different brand.)

Would you drive to your spouse's office to discard all your unused Dell Laptops the day of your spouse's funeral into an unlocked commercial dumpster??? Something about that is IRKSOME...they were printer/scanner/FAX machines...and capable of "password secured communications." I think a lot of people did not get that point.. AND THAT IS MY POINT.
The fact that his "technology consultant, CWW" -- his "brother" from "another Mother" was in town, and helping him with his security system...well, it just adds to the weirdness,
The "brand" is not important...how it could be used in a crime is it's importance. Just as the "brand of burner phones" is not important, rather how and why were used in the furtherance & commission of a crime Gosh, I guess my point wasn't clearly stated.

NSS, omg, 5 DELLS???. bbm...Thank for the heads up....DELL LAPTOPS ARE NOW OFF MY CONSIDERATION LIST!! lol

Would you drive to your spouse's office to discard all your unused Dell Laptops the day of your spouse's funeral into an unlocked commercial dumpster??? Something about that is IRKSOME...they were printer/scanner/FAX machines...and capable of "password secured communications." I think a lot of people did not get that point.. AND THAT IS MY POINT.
The fact that his "technology consultant, CWW" -- his "brother" from "another Mother" was in town, and helping him with his security system...well, it just adds to the weirdness,
The "brand" is not important...how it could be used in a crime is it's importance. Just as the "brand of burner phones" is not important, rather how and why were used in the furtherance & commission of a crime Gosh, I guess my point wasn't clearly stated.
You are beyound brilliant our dearest IQ! This is a BIG deal!! They must've been used in the planning and commissioning of TS' murder! And/or other nefarious business dealings MS was up to. MS was freaking out that day... And made a dash to
office. It took more then one trip to garbage area to dump all three printers.

I think there's soo much more to this case... and we still might have our minds blown.

Luv ya IQ

Why didn't he get rid of the printers before TS' murder? I'm thinking he couldn't. The office would have wondered what's up? And CWW couldn't nab them, since I suspect there must be a surveillance system at the office. Maybe he didn't expect the LE to zoom in on him so quickly, and he took his first opportunity, knowing that the office would be unoccupied on TS' funeral. I'm just aghast that he's walking around so fancy free and arrogant?

Why didn't he get rid of the printers before TS' murder? I'm thinking he couldn't. The office would have wondered what's up? And CWW couldn't nab them, since I suspect there must be a surveillance system at the office. Maybe he didn't expect the LE to zoom in on him so quickly, and he took his first opportunity, knowing that the office would be unoccupied on TS' funeral. I'm just aghast that he's walking around so fancy free and arrogant?

Can someone refresh my recollection. Did not somebody say that they we're at the building( in another office )and saw him throwing them away and they called law enforcement? I wonder if that person went to the funeral?

And law enforcement in the document dump specifically said that CWW nor JR was at the office because they had an alarm system there it was not activated iirc . I don't recall if they said anything about the office having video surveillance.. I don't think video was mentioned.

You are beyound brilliant our dearest IQ! This is a BIG deal!! They must've been used in the planning and commissioning of TS' murder! And/or other nefarious business dealings MS was up to. MS was freaking out that day... And made a dash to
office. It took more then one trip to garbage area to dump all three printers.

I think there's soo much more to this case... and we still might have our minds blown.

Luv ya IQ
If you look at the photos of the dumpster you will see office furniture as well. I wonder if that also came from TS practice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I get ya IQ! You have a great knack for a "play on words"!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire