Dr. Sievers' RHHC Medical Practice - Operations & Website

Sandra was the one that spent 45 mins with the patients
I feel pretty bad for Sandra and Frank. So many fingers being pointed at them. If I was them I would be scared beyond words, ready to pack my bags and head to Mexico.....ughhhhh. My how things started to "shift" at a certain period of time.

ETA: Did I miss Sandra's interview? If not, I'm wondering if LE is holding it back because there's something very useful for trial

Sandra was the one that spent 45 mins with the patients

That wasn't my experience. Perhaps the first visit when she would...gather up the supplements, go over each supplement and how to take them...she also gave tips about how to prepare them (shakes, etc). On subsequent visits though...that process...after TS finished with you....took maybe 5-10 minutes to get supplements, pay your bill and get out the door.

You know.... I 100% agree with you, except for the fact... that MS isn't arrested yet,
and that just blows my mind.

I thought the Sheriff was crazy to say, early on, that there would be books and movies about this case. He proved not crazy at all, and I'm guessing he's right now to give MS extra rope to hang himself and any additional confederates. Meantime, given all the stupid mistakes his hirelings made, imagine being MS today. I picture him like Gene Hackman's character at the end of The Conversation, sitting there in his underwear, his apartment torn to pieces, knowing he's still being recorded by a bug he, the master wiretapper, can't find.

That wasn't my experience. Perhaps the first visit when she would...gather up the supplements, go over each supplement and how to take them...she also gave tips about how to prepare them (shakes, etc). On subsequent visits though...that process...after TS finished with you....took maybe 5-10 minutes to get supplements, pay your bill and get out the door.

I was a patient of Dr. Sievers for over 5 years. While I LOVED Sandra, she never spent 45 minutes with me. Dr. Sievers on the other hand did. She was really in to finding and figuring out my thyroid issue. She was the most thorough doctor I have ever been to. We accomplished so many things regarding my health and I am forever grateful. I am sick about this whole situation and I follow this every day even though I stay quiet. I always thought that Frank was so kind and very professional when I had my appointments. I did know that he and Sandra were married and they kept it on a business level only at the office. I ran in to Mark at one appointment and I could tell that Dr. Sievers was annoyed with him because he was standing around and patients were waiting to check out. He was suppose to be doing something and was doing NOTHING. She was clearing upset about it because I had been waiting as others were too. She apologized to me and I told her "No worries" I don't have anywhere I need to be right now. BUT~~she was trying to run a professional practice and she and Sandra were busting their butts to keep on time etc...and he just sort of laughed it off. That was the only time I ever saw him there. When I saw his office at their home it made me sick. OMG~~how can you work out of a pig sty like that! There is not a day that I don't think about her. I drove by their home the other day because I am in Florida for 4 months and it just broke my heart. There are PUMPKINS in their yard from October that are rotting! All the shades drawn. I pray for those children and I hope that everyone gets closure on this tragedy!

I was a patient of Dr. Sievers for over 5 years. While I LOVED Sandra, she never spent 45 minutes with me. Dr. Sievers on the other hand did. She was really in to finding and figuring out my thyroid issue. She was the most thorough doctor I have ever been to. We accomplished so many things regarding my health and I am forever grateful. I am sick about this whole situation and I follow this every day even though I stay quiet. I always thought that Frank was so kind and very professional when I had my appointments. I did know that he and Sandra were married and they kept it on a business level only at the office. I ran in to Mark at one appointment and I could tell that Dr. Sievers was annoyed with him because he was standing around and patients were waiting to check out. He was suppose to be doing something and was doing NOTHING. She was clearing upset about it because I had been waiting as others were too. She apologized to me and I told her "No worries" I don't have anywhere I need to be right now. BUT~~she was trying to run a professional practice and she and Sandra were busting their butts to keep on time etc...and he just sort of laughed it off. That was the only time I ever saw him there. When I saw his office at their home it made me sick. OMG~~how can you work out of a pig sty like that! There is not a day that I don't think about her. I drove by their home the other day because I am in Florida for 4 months and it just broke my heart. There are PUMPKINS in their yard from October that are rotting! All the shades drawn. I pray for those children and I hope that everyone gets closure on this tragedy!

Thanks for posting...and welcome! I saw the pumpkins too...I know how you feel. My experience of Dr Sievers, FP and SH was the same as yours...thankfully I never ran into MS.

bbm

Thank you for your post and your feelings about SH and FP! What I bolded in particular jumps out at me because what if the receptionist she had to fire for incompetence was MS? This makes so much more sense to me and could also go with AL's comment that TS wanted to test MS for brain damage or something. KW said something about TS suspecting there were drugs missing, too. I could see MS doing that, too and it would also affect his memory and general brain behavior and the state of his home office. Especially since he was at her medical office at night (allegedly working) and had access. I wonder if he ever brought his dates there? Not that a normal woman would want to be sexed up by him after riding in that van. I'd run away screaming before getting in that thing.

New bet: MS was the one who had to be let go because his work consistently "had to be redone" quote from KW's interview.

Sending you and Helper9693 (((hug))) ... We will get justice for Dr. Sievers!

Big hugs and squeezes for your loss. It sounds like she was a fantastic doctor and you thought highly of her. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

bbm

Thank you for your post and your feelings about SH and FP! What I bolded in particular jumps out at me because what if the receptionist she had to fire for incompetence was MS? This makes so much more sense to me and could also go with AL's comment that TS wanted to test MS for brain damage or something. KW said something about TS suspecting there were drugs missing, too. I could see MS doing that, too and it would also affect his memory and general brain behavior and the state of his home office. Especially since he was at her medical office at night (allegedly working) and had access. I wonder if he ever brought his dates there? Not that a normal woman would want to be sexed up by him after riding in that van. I'd run away screaming before getting in that thing.

New bet: MS was the one who had to be let go because his work consistently "had to be redone" quote from KW's interview.

I never thought of that, but you may be on to something there. I had many visits to Dr. Siever's office~~one year in particular. I never had ONE issue with any errors or incompetence on Frank or Sandra's role in her practice.

I still however have not received my medical records from Mark Sievers. They are probably sitting in that disgusting home office somewhere!

I never thought of that, but you may be on to something there. I had many visits to Dr. Siever's office~~one year in particular. I never had ONE issue with any errors or incompetence on Frank or Sandra's role in her practice.

I still however have not received my medical records from Mark Sievers. They are probably sitting in that disgusting home office somewhere!

I wonder if this would turn into a situation where patients have to actually sue to get their own medical records. Either individually or as a group. I didn't know until people posted that the practice was using a specific medical records software program and that copies of those records would be on a main server of the software company or administering company (I have no clue how that works, someone help me please!) :begging: Maybe you guys could appeal directly to that company? There is PUH-LENTY of public coverage and now documents directly from LE as to what happened and why you have to go directly to the company rather than the closed practice.

Grrrrr!

Question: can patients' new doctors make the request on their new patient's request?

Question: can patients' new doctors make the request on their new patient's request?

One of my doctor's was arrested, the practiced closed, and I am in the process of finding those records myself. However, YES, a new physician can (at least in the state of KS) request them on behalf of the patient!

I wonder if this would turn into a situation where patients have to actually sue to get their own medical records. Either individually or as a group. I didn't know until people posted that the practice was using a specific medical records software program and that copies of those records would be on a main server of the software company or administering company (I have no clue how that works, someone help me please!) :begging: Maybe you guys could appeal directly to that company? There is PUH-LENTY of public coverage and now documents directly from LE as to what happened and why you have to go directly to the company rather than the closed practice.

Grrrrr!

The patient can make a request for their patient records through their new physician. The request is usually sent electronically to the previous physician's office. Often times, the patient has to pay for their records, as the patient "owns" the information, but the physician "owns" the paper.

The network server which holds the information should be able to be accessed, even following the death of the physician. Typically, It is incumbent upon the deceased physician's office to place an notice in the newspaper indicating how to recover their records. The physician has to have been up to date on payments to the network in order for the information o be released.

What MS has done by not releasing patient records is not the norm. Far from it. Chances are he owes the network money and they will not release records without being paid. He owed that to TS patients under the circumstances IMO.

Commonly, In order to recover patient records, the company "housing" the information needs a formal request by the patient in writing, if the patient knows who the company is.

Several things can be done. One can contact the Medical Society in the county in which the physician's office was located and ask for help in getting their chart. They should be able to direct the patient to the proper person to speak with. Also calling or Writing to the State Department of Health could also be helpful.

Now that MS is arrested. Will he be brought up on charges of destroying and denying the patients their medical records? It concerns me that is appears the records have been destroyed because, those needing to file for any disability or ant claim will be denied if they cannot prove these records. It happened to me...SS said too bad your records were destroyed on purpose by the orders of clinic head...mine and many others. These patients should get something out of the crime....and MS needs to pay for that...I got zilch. I so feel for all of them. Thanks to an answer about any charges in the future.

Now that MS is arrested. Will he be brought up on charges of destroying and denying the patients their medical records? It concerns me that is appears the records have been destroyed because, those needing to file for any disability or ant claim will be denied if they cannot prove these records. It happened to me...SS said too bad your records were destroyed on purpose by the orders of clinic head...mine and many others. These patients should get something out of the crime....and MS needs to pay for that...I got zilch. I so feel for all of them. Thanks to an answer about any charges in the future.

I would hope there is some recourse. The patients are at no fault and basically at the mercy of a$$hole MS who couldn't be bothered to do his job and follow thru on behalf of those patients who paid his $alary. This is just wrong wrong wrong. Grrr he infuriates me.

Do we know that peoples medical records have been destroyed?

If they haven't been destroyed I'm not sure how anyone has been harmed.

JMO

Do we know that peoples medical records have been destroyed?

If they haven't been destroyed I'm not sure how anyone has been harmed.

JMO

That is a good question.....remember MS was trashing printers, computers etc....so it is a great possibility the records were trashed or files destroyed before he trashed any 'hard' items. IF I remember correctly, verified patients, on WS, said they did not get their medical records, unless that has changed. MS may have been given a set time to turn those over, I think he was, but missed the deadline. Does anyone know how to search WS for any info?

Recently in a post, someone mentioned the trailer that pulled into the drive and stayed for a few days, loaded up with possible computer equipment. IF MS had more equipement and he WAS the Office Manager, he had access to all the info and was responsible for sure.

That is why I was asking if there could be charges against him.

People are harmed...because they need a history of treatment, illnesses to prove to get any type of disability from the government, lawsuit information, insurance information. Once info is destroyed, there is no proof, the govt saids, TOO BAD....and years of recording is gone and the patient has to start over. Oh YES, there is harm big time besides, there are laws where medical records cannot just be destroyed because you want them destroyed.

So what I wonder is... WHY have the records not been provided? Just general laziness? Considering the possible repercussions, that doesn't seem likely. MS realized early on that he wasn't going to get away with his evil deeds, and just generally went haywire/stopped caring as his world was caving in? Slightly more possible, I guess.

I just have a feeling that there's more to it. Could the medical records contain some clue of illegal activity in the office? Fraudulent billing practices, maybe?

bbm

Sorry to read of your experience w med records being deliberately destroyed and fallout w that. Aggravating, frustrating, downright maddening. Hoping eventually you were able to secure diagnosis & treatment from other med prof's, and to secure your med records for SS purposes.

Doubtful, imo, that MS will face crim charges for destroying med records (if he did. It's poss he has simply refused/failed to forward copies of med records to Dr TS's pts who have followed prescribed procedure to get them. Conceivably med records could still be retrieved from hardcopy or digital source, maybe in the cloud. IDK.).

Seems, imo, from prosecutor's POV, more important to focus time, staff, & $ on crim charges vs MS for his role in causing Dr TS's death.

JM2cts, could be wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back