Dr. Teresa Sievers - Alternate Motives and Theories (NOT involving MS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other cases, I've seen perps hire their own attorney only to later switch to a public defender due to the cost. We'll have to wait until the trial to see what he ends up with.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes. Just like the killer of Hannah Graham thought he was going to have a private attorney, Shock! They cost huge money

I had posted something to this effect on a different thread and the majority felt no one would touch this with a ten foot pole. But I think a lawyer who wants name recognition very well may

There is nothing appealing about CWW. I doubt if the public would be enthralled by him at all. I don't think he will be getting fan mail

:moo: MOO, I'm wondering if CWW murdered TS because of a business deal gone bad. Maybe CWW was talked into investing in one of MS and TS's money making schemes (e.g. supplements, pain patches, calling cards, etc., etc.) and the deal went bad causing CWW to lose money. We know that CWW sounds like a psychopath and he may or probably kill for vengeance but even though he blamed both TS and MS (probably mostly MS) for losing his investment, he chose to kill TS. That choice because in CWW's psychopathic mind he knew that's what would hurt MS the most (e.g. losing the love of his life).

I had posted something to this effect on a different thread and the majority felt no one would touch this with a ten foot pole. But I think a lawyer who wants name recognition very well may

I agree. Some lawyers love a challenge and to defend this case will definitely be a challenge!

Ficker? j/k - although he might take it for the publicity. OTOH, if Daron Wint didn't want him...

At least CWW is smart enough not to try and represent himself ala jodi arias.

:drumroll:

There is nothing appealing about CWW. I doubt if the public would be enthralled by him at all. I don't think he will be getting fan mail

Goodness, I hope to hell not! He does have his loyal fan base though. I just don't get it

Random revenge theory assuming MS had no knowledge:

I'd been wondering what on earth could have happened between the time of the wedding and the deliberate murder of the wife and love of his lifelong best friend.

Maybe after safely wedded, the bride confessed to having slept with MS. That might make a lot of men homicidal, but especially if CWW had always considered himself the alpha in that best buddy relationship (I think he did) I could see him seething.

Maybe he'd consider making it his mission to destroy MS' happiness without ever letting MS know he did it. He could regain (in his mind) the alpha status of their duo only if MS never knew. I wonder if MS DID suspect it was CWW that killed his wife.

I wonder if at any time in their friendship did MS have a fear of what CWW could be capable, even to him.

Random revenge theory assuming MS had no knowledge:

I'd been wondering what on earth could have happened between the time of the wedding and the deliberate murder of the wife and love of his lifelong best friend.

Maybe after safely wedded, the bride confessed to having slept with MS. That might make a lot of men homicidal, but especially if CWW had always considered himself the alpha in that best buddy relationship (I think he did) I could see him seething.

Maybe he'd consider making it his mission to destroy MS' happiness without ever letting MS know he did it. He could regain (in his mind) the alpha status of their duo only if MS never knew. I wonder if MS DID suspect it was CWW that killed his wife.

I wonder if at any time in their friendship did MS have a fear of what CWW could be capable, even to him.

I think the best friends story is a theory developed on this site, all we really know is they have known each other since childhood. MS has helped CWW out over the years but that doesn't mean they are best friends, MS has helped others too. MS let CWW live in his condo but kicked him out after discovering CWW was manufacturing meth. MS apparently helped get CWW a job but MS might of been the one who helped get him fired, again CWW's drug use and manufacturing. Maybe bad blood has been brewing between them for years and something was said or something happened at the wedding that caused CWW to go over the edge.

Maybe MS is the one who told LE about CWW and a possible threat and that's why LE seemed to know from the beginning what happened and who was responsible.

Did CWW know MS helped get him fired? Maybe too much wine at the wedding let something slip?

Did CWW know MS helped get him fired? Maybe too much wine at the wedding let something slip?

I haven't heard that MS helped CWW get fired. Is this a theory? Or have you read this or seen video on it?

I haven't heard that MS helped CWW get fired. Is this a theory? Or have you read this or seen video on it?
Somewhere I can no longer find the thread. MS warned someone of CWW's drug use. Perhaps a news article...

Somewhere in Skinner's thread. MS warned someone of CWW's drug use.

IIRC, didn't CWW allegedly get fired and MS reportedly told CWW he had to leave the house he was renting from him? I don't recall reading that MS helped CWW get fired though.

I think the best friends story is a theory developed on this site, all we really know is they have known each other since childhood. MS has helped CWW out over the years but that doesn't mean they are best friends, MS has helped others too. MS let CWW live in his condo but kicked him out after discovering CWW was manufacturing meth. MS apparently helped get CWW a job but MS might of been the one who helped get him fired, again CWW's drug use and manufacturing. Maybe bad blood has been brewing between them for years and something was said or something happened at the wedding that caused CWW to go over the edge.

Maybe MS is the one who told LE about CWW and a possible threat and that's why LE seemed to know from the beginning what happened and who was responsible.
I think a lot of posters are using the term BFF somewhat facetiously, but I think it is a safe bet that they were extremely close friends. MS referred to CWW as his brother on Facebook. He stood up in CWW's wedding. A verified friend repeatedly stated that the two were very close friends. And you don't have to dig very deeply to find a lot of other connections between the two.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oh, no, that blows my theory out of the water, lol! :eek:ddsmiley: Seriously, I was making an assumption (exaggeration?) based on MS having CWW listed as his brother on fb and that MS was the best man in CWW's recent wedding. I'm basing that assumption on the wedding pictures and the linked article and quote below.

Do we know yet why Liska fired CWW? Or when?

I can't see anything brewing for years if CWW had invited MS to be in his intimate wedding only weeks before killing his wife. Meh, who knows. That'd be one helluva poker face on CWW.

(bit of oddness while cutting and pasting the quote below: random asterisks were added, but not by me! I c&p'd from OpenOffice, so maybe some formatting issue)

----------------------------------------
ETA: http://www.news-press.com/story/new...ght-mother-law-sievers-link-deep-mo/72633014/

"Karen Wideman said Tuesday that her daughter Angela Wideman Wright, 42, dated Wright, 47, more than 24 years ago and reconnected with him about a year and a half ago at a church function. They were married in Missouri in May, with Teresa Sievers' husband, Mark, presiding as the best man."

It is possible that there are many negatives about MS that are not being discussed. People may be afraid or uneasy speaking out. JMO

IIRC, didn't CWW allegedly get fired and MS reportedly told CWW he had to leave the house he was renting from him? I don't recall reading that MS helped CWW get fired though.
I can't find it :pullhair: There definitely was a warning to BOTL, not so sure about getting fired now.

I agree with your whole post. I was surprised to learn that MS was not the best man at CWW's wedding. Granted they have known each other I very long time, but maybe the were "close" but not "besties"

I can't find it :pullhair: There definitely was a warning to BOTL, not so sure about getting fired now.

LOL while searching for BOTL: Brother Of The Leaf. (cigars) Please, help an old lady out, what is BOTL?

:thinking: :blushing:

Here is one:
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/two-charged-in-slaying-of-estero-doctor_00012835

Lifka said Wright “just doesn’t have a good name,” saying he’d gotten into drugs a while back. Around that time, Mark Sievers called the Lifkas to caution them about Wright’s drug use.

It is possible that there are many negatives about MS that are not being discussed. People may be afraid or uneasy speaking out. JMO
Absolutely! ! !
But one of the things I struggle with is his lack of a criminal record. IIRC the worst he's done is sped through a school zone.
There are so many unknowns in this case that it's easy to let ones imagination run in all directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie