Aug is Utah Cold Case month and the Utah Cold Case Coalition is featuring Rosie Tapia's case
Click on Rosie Tapia's Thread and help Websleuths find Rosie's killer

Dr. Teresa Sievers - Media and Resource Links

Discussion in 'Resource Links & Case Calendar' started by Coldpizza, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Coldpizza

Coldpizza WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

2. Loading...

3. KateB

KateB New Member

4. KateB

KateB New Member

5. KateB

KateB New Member

6. ohreally

ohreally New Member

I don't know where else to post this. I am including a link for Florida Rules of Criminal Procedure. http://www.floridabar.org/TFB/TFBResources.nsf/0/BDFE1551AD291A3F85256B29004BF892/$FILE/Criminal.pdf
    It is very long, but a great reference as we go along for rules of law pertaining to the court case.
    Florida Laws on Public records can be found here. http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...ml&StatuteYear=2012&Title=->2012->Chapter 119
    From what I have read at these two links, and what I remember from the Casey Anthony case, the prosecution has fifteen days to turn over discovery to the defense, (after initial court appearance) and most of the time it was done through filings with the court, giving the public same day access.

7. beach

beach Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator