Dr. Teresa Sievers Trial Discussion - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was explained to me @MsJosie, but I didn't really understand it. Now I KINDA of do. See there where I did @ before your name? You will get an alert that takes you right back HERE to show that I answered you. Up next to your user name on the top of the page (far right) you will see "alerts." Click and you will see who liked your post sand who replies. Good to see ya by the way!

Edit ~ Yes, after @ type a couple of letters in the name you're quoting and a little window comes up with similar names and you click the right one.

Someone was asking earlier if Court TV was going to cover this case. I saw this on another thread that Court TV was already requesting media appearance at a trial. Since this case has so much public information, perhaps if somebody is so inclined they could research if it has happened with this case also?

Also, @PaulBlume_FOX9 is a letter written by Court-TV to a MN Judge requesting permission to televise a specific case taking place there in April.
Hmm...wonder if Court-TV will bring back their discussion boards?

The subpoenas filed on Monday (to testify at trial) are now viewable. 60 for Law Enforcement, 2 for Emergency Medical Services. I redacted the 2 non-LE names.

Matthew B Desazo, Lee County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO)
Julian Chala, LCSO
Stacy L DeTar, LCSO
James J Divis, LCSO
Michael J Downs Jr, LCSO
Christian M Eiksen, LCSO
Richard R Errett, LCSO
Jessica M Gerster, Collier County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO)
John R Haberman, LCSO
Erik G Hurd, LCSO
David Hurm Jr, CCSO
James M McDaniel, LCSO
Kristine L Ivey, LCSO
Debra A Jock, LCSO
Michael R Lacombe, LCSO
John W Lathrop, LCSO
Jamison E Lazenby, LCSO
David M Lebid, LCSO
Jennifer S Lindblad, LCSO
John W Long, LCSO
William B Lucas Jr, LCSO
Aimee R Lusk, LCSO
David L Lusk, LCSO
Gladys Martinez, LCSO
Jason S McHenry, LCSO
Teofilo Mendez, CCSO
Leland R Mitchell, LCSO
Matthew T Monahan, LCSO
William K Murphy Jr, LCSO
Michael R Nelson, CCSO
John J Noel, LCSO
Jamie K Nolen, LCSO
Damian A Orihuela, LCSO
Christina Russo, Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE)
James A Saffold Jr, LCSO
Matthew D Sands, LCSO
Daniel C Scowden, LCSO
David M Sheffield, LCSO
Robert S Shuford, LCSO
Myra J Simmons, LCSO
T##### S####, Lee County Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
Eric S Smith, LCSO
Kara Snyder, LCSO
Kevin C Stout, LCSO
Lauren Tirollo, FDLE
Kimberly R Van Waus, LCSO
J### W####, EMS
Tiffany A Wood, LCSO
Richard P Zeltman, LCSO
Elaine M Flaherty, LCSO
Christine Marie Althoff, LCSO
James S Amrich, LCSO
Matthew T Ansell, LCSO
Jonathon S Armato, LCSO
James J Barraco, LCSO
Barbara A Berg, LCSO
James F Bogliole, LCSO
Matthew A Bonsall, LCSO
Sarah N Breton, LCSO
Jay P Brett, LCSO
Suzanne M Buchhofer, LCSO
George F Camacho, LCSO

The subpoenas all looked the same, here's an example:

upload_2019-2-7_13-22-46.png

https://matrix.leeclerk.org/

Last edited:
Thanks @Legally Bland ! I need a refresher course, but I did see a lot of names of people I remembered. Mark Petrites was the poor guy MS called to find TS. He didn't want anyone from Dr. Sievers office to go over there! He wanted a friend of TS that was a medical dr.
I only recognise Lebid and Downs from the list of LE subpoenaed to testify. There's so many others like Petrites who I'm sure will be called. I don't see how they can get through this many witnesses in 4 weeks.

Legally Bland - does that mean they will be in court on 3/21 & 3/22 - or they are just taking his depo from the jail.

TIA!

edited to add - I just looked at the court site and neither Sievers or Rodgers has a court date listed. Just the trial date.

I saw a lot of names that are familiar to me on the list that has 5 pages. The wrights family, (Angela (CWW's wife) lenka, lubinski, MS's mom and partner, The "hero" who came forward from the very beginning! "RG" and all the people that worked for TS.
I've been gone awhile, but where is Beach? I haven't seen her at all since I've came back.

I saw a lot of names that are familiar to me on the list that has 5 pages. The wrights family, (Angela (CWW's wife) lenka, lubinski, MS's mom and partner, The "hero" who came forward from the very beginning! "RG" and all the people that worked for TS.
I've been gone awhile, but where is Beach? I haven't seen her at all since I've came back.

Beach hasn't been here since 11/18/18..... can't remember why....

I had him for court date on 2/11.... just in case anyone else wanted to know.

For Wright:

Date Hearing Time Location Pages Doc
07/15/2019 Sentencing - Kyle, Bruce E 1:30 PM Courtroom 8-A

02/11/2019 CANCELED-New Court Date Set Sentencing - Kyle, Bruce E 1:30 PM Courtroom 8-A

link: https://matrix.leeclerk.org/CaseDetails?caseId=252589933&caseIdEnc=xRFa+frOOkL51Q7Y8G75r2ge0G9tFr+KqymPG50ZD7tRXxgdLsm3TgEDpbKiuypsaovnKg8C5EZiB7gLhb2BPQ==

Thanks Niner...now why does the court schedule a sentencing date and the cancel continually? We know the case has not gone to trial so why does the court just say, sentencing for crimes will be after the court trial? This way the defendant will testify under the agreement with prosecution and the deal they made. Then again it might be a Florida Law.

I just had an alarm go off on my phone to tell me there was something going on today. I see it has been delayed again? Does anybody know when it was rescheduled for? TIA

.. reading up thread to see if my question has already been answered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member