Dr. Teresa Sievers Trial Discussion - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

Discussion in 'Dr. Teresa Sievers' started by JerseyGirl, Jan 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oregonmama

Oregonmama Well-Known Member

@MsArk

CWW is a dangerous man.... (found this in another doc)

With this, the two went outside together and continued dialog. Somehow the conversation turned to Curtis Wayne Wright’s prior incarceration for “running a meth lab,” where he explained a female“roommate” had been running the lab while he was out of town and blamed him when confronted with the threat of jail time. In short, Curtis Wayne Wright stated the female (unknown name) “ratted” him out resulting In his incarceration. As the conversation progressed, Curtis Wayne Wright stated she “took five
    years of his life” so he found her and “took her life.” Wideman explained that Curtis Wayne Wright the strangling of this female victim, how he watched the life leave her eyes.

2. MsArk

MsArk Well-Known Member

Yes.. I had actually forgotten all about that. I truly believe CWW has had a hand in prior “accidents”. He gave me chills... in a very bad way.

IQuestion, Arachne 1, msboo and 6 others like this.
  3. Dmacky

Dmacky Well-Known Member

Deleted by me. I am never going to catch on to this new format!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
    IQuestion, Arachne 1, ScotAng and 2 others like this.
  4. Dmacky

Dmacky Well-Known Member

BBM @TrueCrimeAddict55 I can't find it either, but I do remember that conversation. How TS was always afraid to go into her house by herself at night. She was afraid of the dark!
    Heartbreaking details!!!

5. Dmacky

Dmacky Well-Known Member

JR should have taken a plea. He's guilty and will be found guilty. TS's family shouldn't have to sit through two different trials and hear these heartbreaking details.
    What always gets me is these animals are so terrified of the death penalty, yet they think nothing of imposing the death penalty on a young mother of two. Just another day for the psychopaths.
    TS didn't get her day in court!!

IQuestion, NoSI, Arachne 1 and 12 others like this.
  6. noel leon

noel leon Well-Known Member

This Defense Attorney is so bad.WW is smarter than she.

7. Dmacky

Dmacky Well-Known Member

It's gonna be a LONG day....i'm about to nod off now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

I can't believe the judge allows the defense atty's non-verbal communications like smirks etc... since the prosecution can't really see her to object

9. msboo

msboo Well-Known Member

CWW just confirmed... when LE showed him the Walmart vid with him in it, he first told LE “but that’s not me!”. LOL, I’m sure he hoped LE might think it was MS. Of course they knew it was CWW.

10. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

This defense attorney....omg....is she just trying to stretch out the questions and the questioning to try to make the jury think there's actually substance there?

IQuestion, beach, MsJosie and 6 others like this.
  11. msboo

msboo Well-Known Member

Me.... bang—bang—bang—bang—bang—bang.... . . . ugh.

I mean does Fitzgeorge realize WTH she’s doing?! I’m pulling my hairs out one by one. She just draaaaags on.

12. msboo

msboo Well-Known Member

I feel like Fitz is trying to trip CWW up so he might screw up his plea deal.
    Of course, I know nothing of the law on this but just sayin’.

IQuestion, Arachne 1, MsJosie and 4 others like this.
  13. MsArk

MsArk Well-Known Member

Jimmy is looking a little worse for the wear this morning. Pea green is not his color.

Arachne 1, Curious Me, beach and 10 others like this.
  14. Daisy47

Daisy47 Active Member

Hi old friends. I’ve been doing my best to keep up with JRR’s trial via Twitter but today is the 1st I’ve been able to see testimony. Can someone please help me with the identities of courtroom observers? Is the guy in the gray(ish) jacket & sunglasses on the defense side JRR’s brother? The woman with long-ish dark brown hair (I couldn’t tell which side of court room) .... Angie? Or am I wrong on both? Also who is the older lady sitting next to the long dark haired lady? TIA.

It’s been surreal to me (following Twitter) how much of the testimony in this trial most of us already knew. We WS’ers dug deeply into this case, even paying for transcripts. They are all saved in my google drive but it’s been years ages since I’ve read them. Surprisingly, most of those details have stayed with me. The horrifying unknown detail CWW’s testimony of what actually occurred in the kitchen that dreadful night. And Teresa asking “Why?” OMG. I tried (unsuccessfully) to hold back my tears reading that on Twitter yesterday because I had grandbabies with me. As heart wrenching as it was for me, a total stranger, I can only imagine the intense pain hearing that brought to Teresa’s family and loved ones (@AmazonRain). UGHHHH. I’m so sorry. Praying for them all & grateful they will finally be getting the justice she/they so deserve.

15. msboo

msboo Well-Known Member

Yeah, noticed that. We’re in the nitty-gritty now so no fun for him. His reality will only get worse.

16. Dmacky

Dmacky Well-Known Member

@Daisy47 Hello ole friend! All I know for sure is that @beach told us that JR's brother was the bald younger guy. I assume that is his wife sitting with him.
    I don't think Angie is there at all.

IQuestion, Alice253, ScotAng and 2 others like this.
  17. Dmacky

Dmacky Well-Known Member

@beach also knows that the gray headed lady is (believe it or not!) MS's stepmother Jenny! Can't figure out why she would be there. Maybe to relay things back to Mark.

Please correct ME @beach if I am wrong, it's very possible

IQuestion, Alice253, Daisy47 and 3 others like this.
  18. MsArk

MsArk Well-Known Member

Fitz may have made some headway in showing maybe Rodgers didn’t know why he was going to FL but none in disproving his participation once he arrived. IMO

19. Very impressed with Hamid Hunter's final questions to CWW. He methodically pointed out the calculation that went into this crime by both JR and CWW. I hope and pray that JR's goose is cooked.

IQuestion, Arachne 1, MsJosie and 7 others like this.
  20. Agree. But hard to get around his bringing a jumpsuit, a hammer (in the cooler), duct tape - and telling his girlfriend that they did it for money. I don't know too many thieves that worry about DNA to that degree. Fingerprints maybe but full coveralls with duct taped openings - complete consciousness of what he was going to do in Florida, in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2019
    IQuestion, Arachne 1, MsJosie and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.