Dreams of the Missing and Unidentified?

Julespa

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I have a question...Do any of you ever have dreams at night about the missing and unidentified? I had a very vivid dream about one of the missing persons. It wasn't a dream like psychics have it was just a dream of this person being my friend. Nothing too extraordinary about it but I just can't stop thinking about it now. I have been having reoccuring dreams about 2 in particular (an UID and missing person) Never during the same night but I have had more than one dream about both. I actually find it comforting. I was just curious if anyone else who posts on here has the same?

At the risk of sounding like a nutjob, yes. I dreamed once of someone who was missing. He gave me his first name, how long he'd been missing and his age at the time of disappearance. To my knowledge, I'd never heard of him. I went traipsing around the internet and found his missing poster within 10 minutes. If this were not a basically anonymous board, I would never admit it. It TOTALLY CREEPED ME OUT! I've had dreams of dead relatives & even a few people who weren't related, but this one was bizarre even for me.

I don't think it is crazy to dream at all. I don't find it strange but maybe I wouldn't have so many weird dreams if I wasn't on the computer posting on these boards right before I go to bed. I am not an anonymous poster and I don't care if anyone thinks I am a nut job, I'm just not afraid to admit that my mind thinks (probably more) while I am asleep than I do awake.
Like I said they aren't weird dreams, just ones where I am hanging out with friends going to the movies and this person is a member of my group of friends and there is no mention that they are a missing person or someone who is unidentified, just that they are a friend and we are all hanging out. Ok maybe I need to go to bed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back