Dreams/Visions? - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I would stop by and check up if anything new has been heard. I was suprised when I came to forum and found all is very quiet. Lindsey has been in my thoughts a lot as of late. I am hoping that soon they will get some results from the information that was gathered and bring Lindsey home. Praying that lindsey will soon be located.

Just how many times have you (I) thought looking back that because we were trusting, or naive, we could have walked into a situation that we might not have walked out of?

Have to admit looking back that there where many times in the past I have been trusting and naive of others wanting to believe in the good of that person or persons. When you are Lindsey's age, most children usually trust those around them unless there were some extenuating circumstances that decreases that trust. I beleive Lindsey is a type of person that would help her friends in any way she could and think she would expect the same. She enjoyed being with her friends and wanted the acceptance of those that surrounded her. Imagine the disappoint one would feel when found the person/persons where not whom they act as. The shock and disbelief one must of felt. I can only imagine.

I think many of us here have been put in that position sometime within our own lives. Guess that is life's learning experience. Unfortunately many of us didn't just disappear with out a trace or is there a trace, some clue that has been over looked or didn't seem like anything. I am glad that FBI, CARD team are on the right track on finding this information out. I have a lot of faith in their abilities and hoping soon will set forth some of this information and bring Lindsey home. Sorry for the ramblings, just thoughts that crossed my mind as I was trying to catch up on some of the readings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam