Dreams/Visions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking that in my dream they were street numbers or highways. I did a little research just now and realized that the train tracks go up and down 309...301 is also a highway but its near jacksonville and runs parrallel with the tracks also! wonder what the 27 could symbolize...

As my own toughest critic, some of it has been on the media. The man in black, the back door being open, the brick. All that has been.
But then tonight, there was the grandmother's odd statement about there being a hole in the floor of the trailer and that made me wonder if there were indications that someone had been under it, and she slipped up. Maybe I am reaching...(Okay, I AM reaching.) But that was still odd.

All of a sudden, I am consumed with the idea of where Haleigh's shoes were.

ETA: For clarification: Grandma didn't say there was a hole in the floor of the trailer, she used that as an example, kind of an "if there were" sort of phrasing.

Did the Grandma say for certain that there was not a hole in the floor of the trailer? I don't know why, but I keep thinking the way someone got into the trailer was through a hatch in the floor. I don't even know if trailers have them, but I picture this hatch in my mind to be trimmed in aluminum with a pop-up ring recessed into the panel that you need to lift up to open the hatch. I don't know where this thought came from and why it's continually on my mind because I don't recall ever seeing one in any trailer I've ever been in....not that I've been in many. Maybe they do have them located in a closet or something?

It struck me weird to have been having these thoughts and then reading you mention it on here.

No hole in floor of trailer, she was just using that as an example of why they would still hold the trailer. "IF' Someone came through a whole in the floor, and they needed to go back for DNA, fibers whatever, it would be compromised if they were living in it.

I know I posted about this earlier somewhere lost in the threads. But I had a "vision" before I went to bed, it was last week or the week before, see what a great memory I have! Anyway, the one SO that was arrested looked like the face I saw but I commented his hair was darker in my "vision" -- now there is a new picture of a SO -Griffis- and the pic is EXACTLY. Call me crazy. The only difference is in my "vision" he had a thick black moustache. Just thought I would share.

CajunGirl 301 and 27 are both roads. The intersection of 301 and 27 is south of Putnam county in Marion County...Ocala area.

CajunGirl 301 and 27 are both roads. The intersection of 301 and 27 is south of Putnam county in Marion County...Ocala area.

:yow: im sure you all think i'm crazy by now... i just have this feeling and then i have that dream! and to add to the freakin out i just got a PM from someone showing me a website with those dream drawings and OMG...it's alot like what i dreamed and now i really am believing myself

:yow: im sure you all think i'm crazy by now... i just have this feeling and then i have that dream! and to add to the freakin out i just got a PM from someone showing me a website with those dream drawings and OMG...it's alot like what i dreamed and now i really am believing myself
CG, I was actually going to direct you to those drawings (per the similar numbers)... could you post your dream in entirety here? I am very interested to see what you have dreamed (it could be important)... No one will think you strange for what you have dreamed. That is what this thread is about. Hugs to you CG! (((((((( :) )))))))))

CG, I was actually going to direct you to those drawings (per the similar numbers)... could you post your dream in entirety here? I am very interested to see what you have dreamed (it could be important)... No one will think you strange for what you have dreamed. That is what this thread is about. Hugs to you CG! (((((((( :) )))))))))

Yup, I agree with the above...we won't think you are crazy. I dream about men with silver hair and children's shoes. If I can post that, you can post yours. :D

Ok. I'll give it a shot. I'm not sure if I dreamed it because it's my theory or if I dreamed it because it's "something". If that makes sense lol I've had deja vu experiences before...I've had things happen before they happen...will explain that another time...so I don't know that my dream happened just because I believe it's what happened. That is the main reason I didn't want to post it bc I didn't want anyone thinking that I just dreamed it for that reason...BUT explain the #'s! Ok so here goes nothing...

In my dream, the kids were in bed asleep. They were in fact in 2 different beds. Misty was not in the house. She may have been outside or just not there at all. I'm not sure because i NEVER saw her. Someone came thru the front door of the trailer because it was unlocked. Went into the room, took HC from her bed. Went out the backdoor but had trouble opening it. It made noise and RJ woke up. I don't remember him physically getting up or anything. I don't know anything about the backdoor except the BIG door was left open. The next thing I remember is railroad tracks and them leaving. While I'm dreaming I see flashes of 301, 309 and the number 27. I had no idea what they were but I was trying to focus to figure it out. You know how you get determined to find something? Thats how I felt. When I woke up, I just sat there and wondered what those numbers could be. At first, I thought, road or street names. Then I thought time like 3:01 am 3:09am but then....maybe it was mile markers I was seeing. Like Mile 301 or Mile 309...heck...even exit numbers... but 27 is way off from the other two. UNLESS its mile marker 301 or 309 on Hwy 27? I have no clue! I do have the feeling that HC is fine though. Either in the care of someone she knows or that knows her. I do feel that the railroad is significant. I also think this whole case is more than just an abduction. I've even had feelings that she has already been located or they know exactly where she is....by that ...I mean LE. I have NEVER seen that website with the dream drawing stuff. I've heard of those types of things before but to be honest...I found it hard to believe. When a member here sent a PM telling me to check it out, I did & I was blown away by the similarities between those drawings & my dream last night. NO, I was NOT intoxicated from my big Mardi Gras celebration nor was I ..."overexhausted" LOL. I'm just a normal cajun girl that grew up in the swamps lol I'm no voodoo witch or psychic. All I know is that I don't have any painful feelings & I think the reason LE is being so tight-lipped is because they are not telling all of the info for a reason. They aren't giving up the trailer for a reason too. I believe they are still looking for that something that will fill the final piece of this crazy puzzle.

CajunGirl,

I sure hope you are right!

Very well put together for us. Thank you!!!
:heart:

CajunGirl,

I sure hope you are right!

Very well put together for us. Thank you!!!
:heart:

thank yall for listening...I sure hope its a happy ending for lil Haleigh...

Ok. I'll give it a shot. I'm not sure if I dreamed it because it's my theory or if I dreamed it because it's "something". If that makes sense lol I've had deja vu experiences before...I've had things happen before they happen...will explain that another time...so I don't know that my dream happened just because I believe it's what happened. That is the main reason I didn't want to post it bc I didn't want anyone thinking that I just dreamed it for that reason...BUT explain the #'s! Ok so here goes nothing...

In my dream, the kids were in bed asleep. They were in fact in 2 different beds. Misty was not in the house. She may have been outside or just not there at all. I'm not sure because i NEVER saw her. Someone came thru the front door of the trailer because it was unlocked. Went into the room, took HC from her bed. Went out the backdoor but had trouble opening it. It made noise and RJ woke up. I don't remember him physically getting up or anything. I don't know anything about the backdoor except the BIG door was left open. The next thing I remember is railroad tracks and them leaving. While I'm dreaming I see flashes of 301, 309 and the number 27. I had no idea what they were but I was trying to focus to figure it out. You know how you get determined to find something? Thats how I felt. When I woke up, I just sat there and wondered what those numbers could be. At first, I thought, road or street names. Then I thought time like 3:01 am 3:09am but then....maybe it was mile markers I was seeing. Like Mile 301 or Mile 309...heck...even exit numbers... but 27 is way off from the other two. UNLESS its mile marker 301 or 309 on Hwy 27? I have no clue! I do have the feeling that HC is fine though. Either in the care of someone she knows or that knows her. I do feel that the railroad is significant. I also think this whole case is more than just an abduction. I've even had feelings that she has already been located or they know exactly where she is....by that ...I mean LE. I have NEVER seen that website with the dream drawing stuff. I've heard of those types of things before but to be honest...I found it hard to believe. When a member here sent a PM telling me to check it out, I did & I was blown away by the similarities between those drawings & my dream last night. NO, I was NOT intoxicated from my big Mardi Gras celebration nor was I ..."overexhausted" LOL. I'm just a normal cajun girl that grew up in the swamps lol I'm no voodoo witch or psychic. All I know is that I don't have any painful feelings & I think the reason LE is being so tight-lipped is because they are not telling all of the info for a reason. They aren't giving up the trailer for a reason too. I believe they are still looking for that something that will fill the final piece of this crazy puzzle.
bold and big is mine cajun girl (pass the beads LOL)... I am sooooo very glad that you shared! THANK YOU! back to the bold and the big...

From the start I have thought that the intruder came in the front and left out the back. Do you have any further insight into your dream on that?

(aside)... I found the consistancy in the numbers (which you have already alluded to) interesting if not astounding. I wonder what they mean? I pray that in your dreams tonight you can get more. And if you do.......I beg you to call the crime line (or even call them now...what do you have to lose if a child is missing)

Your gift to dream and connect is truly a gift. Thanks for sharing it :)

bold and big is mine cajun girl (pass the beads LOL)... I am sooooo very glad that you shared! THANK YOU! back to the bold and the big...

From the start I have thought that the intruder came in the front and left out the back. Do you have any further insight into your dream on that?

(aside)... I found the consistancy in the numbers (which you have already alluded to) interesting if not astounding. I wonder what they mean? I pray that in your dreams tonight you can get more. And if you do.......I beg you to call the crime line (or even call them now...what do you have to lose if a child is missing)

Your gift to dream and connect is truly a gift. Thanks for sharing it :)

I think I'd really like to see how my dreams go tonight. I seriously don't dream about this stuff alot but I'm so drawn to this for some reason. Maybe because I'm sick of this happening to these kids or maybe I was just supposed to be sucked into this case. I've ALWAYS been interested in crime solving or digging for info when it comes to crimes of this nature but never have I been so into any other case, except for Natalee. Even then, I never posted...I only read what others had to say about it. I dug my own info up and kept it all to myself. I never had a dream though.

I'll share this... My thought is that HC could be in Jacksonville because that is where 301 is...or somewhere around there. Along that highway is also the towns in which the maternal side of the family live. After looking at the dream drawings and comparing them to my dream, 301 is significant as is the Railroads. I also noticed he had written 27 miles down. I dreamed the #27. Maybe his Interstate 10 & 301 junction is near a railroad junction...I noticed he jotted down quite a few things. I did notice the railroad follows 309 and 301. They run parallel. I think it's possible that whoever took her could have used the railroad as the way out. I live near a railroad and there is ample enough space to drive some type of vehicle along the side. If a car/truck won't fit, an ATV or Golf cart/Go-cart would do the trick. It easily could have been driven in and out of the woods without anyone seeing...especially at 3am....maybe there was a vehicle waiting near a main crossroad that the ATV could have been driven up to. Maybe she was just removed from the trailer by one person, then passed on to someone else in a vehicle. This all could have taken place right after Misty left the house or whatever. Who's to say that lil HC wasn't gone for hours before Misty got home...

I had a strange dream and I have never been psychic or even dreamt before about any one in a news case, so its not real but it was bizarre enough to wake me tonight.
I saw a man at her house and he worked at a machinery shop. Her father's car had been repair not long before.. he was looking at her by her bed while she slept and smiling in a scary way. I knew in my dream that he had taken her.

In my dream, the kids were in bed asleep. They were in fact in 2 different beds. Misty was not in the house. She may have been outside or just not there at all. I'm not sure because i NEVER saw her. Someone came thru the front door of the trailer because it was unlocked. Went into the room, took HC from her bed. Went out the backdoor but had trouble opening it. It made noise and RJ woke up. I don't remember him physically getting up or anything. I don't know anything about the backdoor except the BIG door was left open. The next thing I remember is and th railroad tracks em leaving. While I'm dreaming I see flashes of 301, 309 and the number 27. I had no idea what they were but I was trying to focus to figure it out. You know how you get determined to find something? Thats how I felt. When I woke up, I just sat there and wondered what those numbers could be. At first, I thought, road or street names. Then I thought time like 3:01 am 3:09am but then....maybe it was mile markers I was seeing. Like Mile 301 or Mile 309...heck...even exit numbers... but 27 is way off from the other two. UNLESS its mile marker 301 or 309 on Hwy 27? I have no clue! I do have the feeling that HC is fine though. Either in the care of someone she knows or that knows her. I do feel that the railroad is significant. I also think this whole case is more than just an abduction. I've even had feelings that she has already been located or they know exactly where she is....by that ...I mean LE. I have NEVER seen that website with the dream drawing stuff. I've heard of those types of things before but to be honest...I found it hard to believe. When a member here sent a PM telling me to check it out, I did & I was blown away by the similarities between those drawings & my dream last night. NO, I was NOT intoxicated from my big Mardi Gras celebration nor was I ..."overexhausted" LOL. I'm just a normal cajun girl that grew up in the swamps lol I'm no voodoo witch or psychic. All I know is that I don't have any painful feelings & I think the reason LE is being so tight-lipped is because they are not telling all of the info for a reason. They aren't giving up the trailer for a reason too. I believe they are still looking for that something that will fill the final piece of this crazy puzzle.

I don't know anything about the railroad system and how it works, but I'm wondering if the numbers represent railroad stations,junctions, depots, or train numbers like airlines flight numbers? The 27 could be a crossing over that highway? ETA; crossings have 6 digits, not 3, which have a variation of numbers and letters.

Any engineers on board websleuths?
Here is a link to a pic of a railroad station. The number 641 is on the post. Does it look anything like the way you saw the numbers in your dream?

http://www.american-rails.com/railroad-stations.html
searched and searched, and couldn't find what these numbers mean. grrr

oh, it's...

Wow...I just read through this thread and found it to be very interesting. Thank you all for sharing your dreams.

I've had one dream about Haleigh. It was very short because my dog woke me up to go outside :rolleyes: Sometimes if I wake up during a dream, it will start were it left off when I doze back off. I was hoping that I would do that this time but no luck.

Dear Dreamers and Psychics,

Chesterp emailed me and asked if she could take the Drawing of the area I dreamed about to LE in Satsuma yesterday. I said a big YES, if it will help. She had an opportunity to speak with Det. Dominic P. He was interested in the a particular part of the drawing.. Chesterp told him about her dream as well. I know Camcneishg emailed me with a place and directions she saw while with TES, and she felt strong that my drawing fit it. Also Cocomom had a very detailed dream of the same area.
Aries27 also sent me a map that is very close to this drawing as well. I asked if she could provide us with a link. We are all seeing the same area.

Thank you chesterp for going up, Camcneishg for input, and directions, and Cocomom for revealing your dream. MYbe this will help find her.

I had a dream last night about Haleigh. It was in three parts. In the first part I was Haleigh and I was in a trailer under something (I could hear voices but they were muffled). I remember thinking, I can hear people outside and people in the next trailer talking but they couldn't hear me.

In the next part I am me (da nurse LOL) and I am in a trailer park and driving up the road (I am leaving the trailer where I was Haleigh) and I went around a curve...just as I was going around that curve was an older man with curly gray hair and a beard standing outside of his car (older...maroon...1980s...sedan...kind of junker looking) toward the middle of the road so I had to slow down as not to hit him. I rolled down the window and he told me how to get to the RV Ronald was living in.

In the last part I am me...I think...lol... but Ron knew me so I guess I wasn't me. Anyhow, he let me into the RV that he is living in. It was neat and tidy. There were two couches...that were blue and plush with carmel accents. I remembered thinking his mother must be the reason the place is so neat and decorated with a feminine touch. This is when this part started getting acid trippy... as he started to talk about a 50 year old man (the age sticks out) that wants to meet me and marry me (yes strange) It gave me a very strange feeling! He showed me a picture of the man... he had black hair peppered with silver.... beard ... Ron said he was coming over to meet me and I wanted to leave!

That is all I remember right now.... FWIW I ate doritos before I went to bed (note to self....don't eat doritos before bed)

Dear Dreamers and Psychics,

Chesterp emailed me and asked if she could take the Drawing of the area I dreamed about to LE in Satsuma yesterday. I said a big YES, if it will help. She had an opportunity to speak with Det. Dominic P. He was interested in the a particular part of the drawing.. Chesterp told him about her dream as well. I know Camcneishg emailed me with a place and directions she saw while with TES, and she felt strong that my drawing fit it. Also Cocomom had a very detailed dream of the same area.
Aries27 also sent me a map that is very close to this drawing as well. I asked if she could provide us with a link. We are all seeing the same area.

Thank you chesterp for going up, Camcneishg for input, and directions, and Cocomom for revealing your dream. MYbe this will help find her.

Way to go ya'll! Please keep us posted on any details.:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members