Drew is ENGAGED!

Yes,same pic and i apologize. I posted the url wrong.

Thanks...she does look alot like Stacey. I just told my 21-year-old son and he said "Maybe she doesn't know who he is?"....that the only way he come up with a rationalization. I said "Oh no, she knows exactly who he is, that's why it's bizarre." :banghead:

Well in the report that i posted,it states that he told her he would buy her a car and that he sent her roses..so shes young,shes probably smitten with all this attention. Who knows,but she has clearly bumped her head.

Yes, remember how he "spoiled Stacey rotten" as he says.

He "fixed" her...breast implants, liposuction, tummy tuck, braces, cars, jewelry, clothes and a fur coat.

"He's got a house; he's got money." Uh, I believe that half of those items belong to Stacy. Well, Drew said she ran away, but they're still hers. Or is she deceased? Perhaps if she's declared dead, they'll go to her children.

What an awful mess this maniacal, deranged, narcissistic, abuser has created for his children. Engaged? Oh, please, engaged means that you're planning marriage. This man isn't eligible to get married.

Honestly, when all is said and done, what a movie....

Yes, remember how he "spoiled Stacey rotten" as he says.

He "fixed" her...breast implants, liposuction, tummy tuck, braces, cars, jewelry, clothes and a fur coat.

Actually, I believe the operative word he used was "repairs." He said they had all those repairs done. "Repairs" implies that Stacy was broken....undoubtedly how he sees all women....fixes them to his liking.

Please lock him up soon.

Actually, I believe the operative word he used was "repairs." He said they had all those repairs done. "Repairs" implies that Stacy was broken....undoubtedly how he sees all women....fixes them to his liking.

Please lock him up soon.

That's it, thesleuther..."repairs"...I forgot the exact word. I remember him saying that on one of the morning news programs in a live interview.

And let's not forget about his pension. Ladies love the pension....:rolleyes:

Just the thought of someone kissing his sloppy-slippery-saliva-spit mouth makes me vomit..:puke:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: that's exactly what I thought when I heard this the other day on my local news... geez - someone talk to this girl??!!!! And I agree - she won't be getting too much $$ when all is said and done in this case...
I sure wish Stacy's body would surface - wherever she may be... God will set this straight - and he'll be behind :behindbar where HE belongs!!

OMG! She works right down the street from me. I wonder if she's bringing in lots of business into the TGIF?? haha

This definitely is a stunt-JMO. Everyone is getting their 15 minutes out of it. Why would she put her children through this either...extremely uncool.

I quote:

"Peterson spoke with Derek Armstrong, author of the new book Drew Peterson, Exposed.

Armstrong says, "[Peterson] actually said, 'I will look after her and respect her the same as I have all my wives.'"

That pretty much says it all. :eek: Run, sweetie, run.

What does this man "have" that women fall for him so quickly? He isn't what you'd call "drop dead gorgeous"...

I hope this girl comes to her senses & runs like heck!

What does this man "have" that women fall for him so quickly? He isn't what you'd call "drop dead gorgeous"... I hope this girl comes to her senses & runs like heck!

Maybe he is drop dead gorgeous. At least one women has dropped dead around him, probably two.

What does this man "have" that women fall for him so quickly? He isn't what you'd call "drop dead gorgeous"...

I hope this girl comes to her senses & runs like heck!
Compared to a 23 year old "girl" with 2 kids of her own, has a lot of money. And he "buys" their hearts by spending a lot of money on them. He has a lot of life experiences that can make him a very interesting person...for a while...but long enough. Plus I'm sure that he is very good at painting himself as a victim, thereby also playing the sympathy card. He comes across as wealthy, generous, caring, and a victim. What's not to like if you are young, struggling to make ends meet, and needy.

Maybe he is drop dead gorgeous. At least one women has dropped dead around him, probably two.

LOL That was hilarious Trino - thanks for the laugh! It really is sad though in all honesty. I hope that he gets convicted for at least the Savio murder soon (at a minimum), he needs to be off the streets before this escalates into another tragedy. IMO

Regrettably, there are multiple women for a man who is willing to spend money. Notice he never attracts a middle-aged successful woman? He picks on needy women. This 23-year old fits the profile of a woman who would find him attractive. Well, Drew isn't eligible to marry right now, so it will be a long 'engagement.' I predict they will never marry.

Edited to add: Drew is also a needy person. With regard to this woman, he said that his children and him need a woman. I doubt seriously he has his children's needs in mind - if he cared about their needs he wouldn't have murdered their mothers. What he meant is that he needs a woman. His pattern of behavior over the years is that he goes from one relationship to another.....dating while still married. If all this weren't so tragic, it would be hilarious. I've said it before and I'll say it again, "He's probably a psychology student's doctoral thesis waiting to be written."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back