Drew Peterson's Trial *FOURTH WEEK*

Discussion in 'Kathleen Savio' started by Kimster, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

" Joel Brodsky tells me and @richardroeper he thinks #DrewPeterson jury is wearing matching outfits in solidarity w/ defense"

Is he serious?

2. MissJames

MissJames a yellowflutterby changed my life : )

Thank you Katydid23 and everyone who helped me catch up. It's going better but I'm not getting excited yet.

3. keepinup

keepinup New Member

I think the jury is setting the DT up for a BIG fall. Thats just my gut feeling.

4. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

The jury should not be displaying any form of solidarity. They are there to hear all the evidence and come to a verdict. I hope the judge read this and will take appropriate action to warn the jury of their responsibilities. jmo

5. katydid23

I could not believe that quote from today when Brodsky says that he thinks the jury is color coordinating in support of the defense team.

First of all, is he delusional?

But let's say he was right----just by saying this he is liable to get this jury thrown out right now OR chance having the verdict nullified if the jury was actually wearing clothing in honor of the defense attorneys.

I hope this jury comes to their senses because they cannot keep acting out like this, without possibly causing problems down the line. JMO

6. MissJames

MissJames a yellowflutterby changed my life : )

wouldn't that be grounds for a mistrial? Why finish the trial if they are collectively siding with the defense? I mean if one of the Defense said it shouldn't the judge inquire about it?

It concerns me because it's like the jury is a group of 5th graders playing a social game.
    Kathleen Savio is dead .Her family sits in that courtroom and have they have to see the jury playing a game.

I hope there is another explanaition.

7. katydid23

This jury is putting the entire trial in danger if they keep color coordinating, etc. No matter what their verdict is, the other side is going to bring up juror misconduct if they can prove this jury was sending a 'message' of any kind.

8. Livingthedream

Livingthedream New Member

If Brodsky indeed said that, he just opened up a giant can of worms that will only hurt his team.

What an idiot and if I were the prosecution I'd be thanking him.

9. katydid23

Here is the website of the two radio hosts that say Brodsky told them that. It is currently a banner on this website:

http://roeconn.com/node/2

But I cannot find the exact interview or quote.

10. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

The jury is especially not suppose to base their verdict on how they like or dislike the attorneys involved. This was one of the problems with the P12. One of the jurors said JB said good morning to them, JA did not. Hello. Neither side is suppose to address the jury in any way shape or form in a personal manner. jmo

ETA: Anyone want to take a guess that this may be an issue for court to start late again tomorrow. It could be they are just going through the colors in the crayon box. They've been out enough to go through a couple of boxes.

11. LEFT-COASTER

LEFT-COASTER Not to worry, I got the squirrels cornered

He also said it to beth karas..
    I believe it was in this mornings interview which is the top on on the page...

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/

12. katydid23

Yes, thanks. It is at the end of the one dated 8/20. And he says he thinks the jury is dressing in the colors that they see the Lopez couple dress in.

13. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

If he hasn't noticed and the lawyers and reporters have....well....I don't know what to say.

Thanks for the updates Shelby and katy. :blowkiss:

14. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

Oh how I wish someone would intervene. This whole courtroom seems way out of control. Who is above the judge? If he can't control the court, can he be replaced?

15. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

I agree. I think they all need a sobering reminder that this is a MURDER trial of a beautiful young mom.

16. passionflower

Maybe if it had more media coverage (NG?) the judge would be pressured into control and not a kangaroo cirus court! So far what real circumstantial evidence has been allowed in? Is this jury bored? Sick of in & out? Rediculous! No justice at all yet? IMOO

17. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

Why is the prosecution not objecting to the cardiovascular disease if Kathleen had no history of it?

Sounds like a "Baez" tactic to me by the defense. Just like in the CA case when GA and LA were accused of molesting her without proof whatsoever. What proof does the defense have that Kathleen suffered from heart disease?

18. sirensong

sirensong Member

The judge throws out important testimony, but won't question the jury individually about what looks like an impartial jury. I don't see any verdict ever being fair with all that is going on. Thank you so much to all of you that are keeping us informed of what is being said and done in the court room!

19. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

HLN is doing some coverage but not like the CA trial. Imagine if they did? OMG it would be more of a circus than it already is.

I'm not sure why the jurors are pulling this stunt. Could be boredom. They have a 20 year old on the jury and he may be bored out of his skull and came up with this silliness. Who knows. It needs to stop.

20. passionflower

It seems that victims are lost and bullies win.
    After all the anthony lies and ca won.
    Is there justice anymore?
    I question our system.
    Right now I am having trouble with a bully neighbor that reminds me of DP and even the LE is afraid of him,nothing being done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.