Drew Peterson's Trial *FOURTH WEEK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pachter: Drew #Peterson never flat out told him he wanted Savio killed bc "she had something on him" but Drew said she had something on him...

Pachter admitted to having several personal problems, defense hopes will cause the jury to question credibility.

Pachter is done testifying, court takes a five-minute break.

I think he did pretty well. The cross was not that bad.

They showed he had some criminal complaints, bad debts and some shady stuff, but that makes him even more credible as a 'potential hitman connection. Drew would not have asked someone who wasnt shady and immoral.

But it is huge that LE went to him first, imo. That shows he was not just looking for bis 15 minutes, ...

Pachter: Drew #Peterson never flat out told him he wanted Savio killed bc "she had something on him" but Drew said she had something on him...

Maybe its just me, but that was some confusing testimony and I'm not sure why he was even called to testify?

jurors took copious notes during Pachter testimony, including @josharrk 's cross examination, my colleague Matt Walberg says.

They showed he had some criminal complaints, bad debts and some shady stuff, but that makes him even more credible as a 'potential hitman connection. Drew would not have asked someone who wasnt shady and immoral.

But it is huge that LE went to him first, imo. That shows he was not just looking for bis 15 minutes, ...

How did the LE ti d out about him to go to him? Anyone know

atty Lopez finishes cross examination.

Redirect examination of Pachter begins #DrewPeterson

Pachter: told grand jury #DrewPeterson's demeanor "never changed. So you didn't know if he was serious or not."

Pachter: #DrewPeterson's demeanor was very laid back, he was very subdued, calm.

Pachter denies wanting media attention, says he didn't even want to come forward until authorities contacted him in 2007.

Why did the authorities contact him in 2007 I wonder. How did they know anything about him?

Regarding the Jury clothing issue. Of course their duty should be taken seriously. Having said that with all the "pop tarting" perhaps this is just a way for them to deal. Deal mentally. We all look for ways to lighten the load under very stressful circumstances. As long as they deliberate seriously i don't see this as a huge issue :moo:

:seeya: As long as they come back with a GUILTY Verdict ... then I say okay to the color coordinating ;) ;)

:moo:

I was hoping that Pachter had more to offer in that he could be more detailed in his and DP's conversation concerning the hit. All in all, he did come across well, IMO. No one would ask a boy scout leader to do a hit, lol. DP knew all about Pachter before he ever approached him. DP just didn't think Pachter would ever mention this to anyone.

There is no doubt in my mind that Pachter is telling the truth. Were I on the jury, I would believe him and it would be a whole new ball game after this and Dr. Case's testimony.

MOO's

Maybe its just me, but that was some confusing testimony and I'm not sure why he was even called to testify?

I bet it would have been less confusing if you were there in person. Following a trial on twitter and FB is really disjointed.

Ya, she did. Ten years of marriage and an upcoming divorce settlement.

back to catching up.

I was hoping that Pachter had more to offer in that he could be more detailed in his and DP's conversation concerning the hit. All in all, he did come across well, IMO. No one would ask a boy scout leader to do a hit, lol. DP knew all about Pachter before he ever approached him. DP just didn't think Pachter would ever mention this to anyone.

There is no doubt in my mind that Pachter is telling the truth. Were I on the jury, I would believe him and it would be a whole new ball game after this and Dr. Case's testimony.

MOO's

I believe him too

They are really giving him a hard time....yeah that is their job, but why in the name of GOD would this guy come forward with this information? It is degrading to him........having his past exposed, knowing that a scummy loser like Drew even thought that he would or would know of someone who would kill for money. C'mon. What possible motivation would this man have to come forward like this!?!?!?!?!?

:maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening:

He solicited a hitman because he wanted his wife dead, he made threats to her that he would kill her, she told other people about those threats, he said he could kill her and make it look like an accident, she had extra locks put on her door to her home and her bedroom, she had marks on her neck.......then she turns up dead in the bathtub. C'mon people!!!!!!!! He is a cold blooded murderer. I shouldn't get wrapped up in this, but if this *#&@ SOB gets off, I will be sickened beyond belief.
Maybe one of Joe the Sharks "friends" will break Drews legs to get him to cough up some of his pension money for him though

Pachter admitted to having several personal problems, defense hopes will cause the jury to question credibility.

Pachter is done testifying, court takes a five-minute break.

That he would expose his past in the manner he has, imo, lends to greater credibility. The DT can hope for whatever they want but in this case, it's wishful thinking.

BBM, and Drew would know to seek out someone in a desperate situation looking for an out. What more than hope a cop could help out in the area of the previous conviction.

Drew sure knows how to prey.

ISP investigator Bryan Falat next witness for prosecution. Dr Motiani had family issues and can't be here.

[ IIRC, Falat was skeptical of it being an accident from the start.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members