Drew Peterson's Trial *FOURTH WEEK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just so upset with the way this trial is being conducted, I keep making these long posts saying the same things over and over again - things already said and much better by others. I just kill them before posting.

After seeing this so far, can you imagine what any potential witnesses in Stacy's case are thinking? I would be scared to face this DT or this DT and judge. At least Kathleen's body was found even though exhumed - I fear Stacy's will not be found so it is even more important DP go down. I want him in prison and hopefully where inmates are incarcerated because of him.

I am so happy that the hitman is going to be able to testify, but I am quite apprehensive that there may be another blunder by the prosecution to ruin it.
I hope and pray that they work all of it....have their witnessed prepared and don't step over any lines, but deliver a BIG PUNCH to DP!

isn't Stacy Peterson's minister also set to testify that Stacy told him in a pastoral session that Drew came home (near the time of Savio's death) all dressed in black with a bag of women's clothing? Or was he barred from testifying?

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...1_1_stacy-peterson-kathleen-savio-dry-bathtub

The colors worn by the jurors seem to follow the course of color changing in bruises -
red at first, then black/blue, then green. If this is what they're doing, we should expect to see yellow tomorrow, followed by brown on Thursday. What would this mean?

Did not see anything today except for the most recent posts such as this. FTLOG. did thy dress alike in green today? Tell me not so! They if they did are fed up! Imho

am i recalling correctly that the bedroom furniture drew and stacy had was from kathleen's house?

sort of OT but brain going 200 mph. tia

If they did today in the bruising sequence it seems to me they have made a decision and further testimony perhaps is just adding insult to injury, therefore the bruise color sequence. I so much want to jear from eben one juror on this and ai cannot neliebe no inquiry has been done. Also, no admonishments todau ahain?

" Joel Brodsky tells me and @richardroeper he thinks #DrewPeterson jury is wearing matching outfits in solidarity w/ defense"

Is he serious?

If they did today in the bruising sequence it seems to me they have made a decision and further testimony perhaps is just adding insult to injury, therefore the bruise color sequence. I so much want to jear from eben one juror on this and ai cannot neliebe no inquiry has been done. Also, no admonishments todau ahain?

Lol I'm typing on my kindle. So your post remind me of mine

I wanted to acknowledge that you said that you are being mistreated by a neighbor and LE isnt' doing anything about it. In my experience, when a woman is involved I have known LE here to be very, very responsive. Is there a victims advocacy group in your area? They can step up and play hard ball with that bully. I am sorry that you are going through this, but you are not alone!!!! We are with you......:rocker:

UOTE=passionflower;8286998]It seems that victims are lost and bullies win.
After all the anthony lies and ca won.
Is there justice anymore?
I question our system.
Right now I am having trouble with a bully neighbor that reminds me of DP and even the LE is afraid of him,nothing being done.[/QUOTE]

Good evening all. :seeya:

During the InSession coverage of the trial yesterday, the subject of there being no daily admonition by the Judge to the jurors not to discuss the case, follow the media, etc. was brought up. Did he start admonishing them today? If not, it is doubtful he will say anything to the jury regarding their clothing choices.

MOO

I believe I heard that on IS as well. I also remember Judge White (I believe it was him) saying the bailiff could be doing it rather than the judge since they would be the first and last to see the jurors every day - that just because it's not done 'publicly' doesn't mean it's not happening.

Below is from an order of protection KS saught:

PREVIOUS ABUSE: "Several times, he has restrained me, held me down, knocked me into a walls, came after me with a poker, ripped my necklace off, left marks on my body all the time. Threatened to steal the kids, and desert me. Put dead bolt on door, he broke through it."

That is just chilling when you see the manner of death.

I want to thank everyone for keeping us updated today. I was reading when I could, but couldn't post. Today, "seemed" to go well for the prosecution! Praying they continue on the slight "roll".

GREEN!!! For the love of @$#! Seriously, this judge is horrendous! His courtroom is out of control and biased.

When he called Glasgow, "Mr. State's Attorney", that really set me off. He should have referred to him as Mr. Glasgow!!!

JMO and a few :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Did not see anything today except for the most recent posts such as this. FTLOG. did thy dress alike in green today? Tell me not so! They if they did are fed up! Imho

Atthelake, I don't know if the jurors wore green today. That's just what I read here on this thread today, either in a post or a link, and simply assumed it was a fact. Considering that we haven't heard a lot of people talking about it, it seems that it may well be wrong. Sorry for that, didn't mean to start rumors.

Atthelake, I don't know if the jurors wore green today. That's just what I read here on this thread today, either in a post or a link, and simply assumed it was a fact. Considering that we haven't heard a lot of people talking about it, it seems that it may well be wrong. Sorry for that, didn't mean to start rumors.
They did, in fact, wear some shade of green today. :banghead: More at link.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=8781399

Sidebars for Tuesday, August 21st:

Defense - 8

Proscutors - 2

Judge - 3

Pop-Tart Jurors out: 5 times

Total Sidebars = 13

just caught up, sort of (2 more pages to read!) :eek:hdear: , at least through the trial, and now... :eek:fftobed:

Huh? LOL!

Goldberg: accuses Case of having a "cozy association with law enforcement."

...Goldberg going over a list of groups to whom she's lectured. Defense attorneys groups aren't among them. Case: I would if I were asked.

I clearly have pages to catch up. But couldn't resist replying here....

BBM. But wait, his client has(d) a cozy relationship with law enforcement. That's why we're here. Hope the jury caught this. I honestly can't believe Goldberg went this route and said that - shakes head.

back to catching up.

Good morning everyone! (Hoping to be caught up reading by the time the judge is on the bench this am.)

Prosecution in #DrewPeterson trial says case could wrap this week.

:seeya: Good Morning,

So while we are waiting for the trial to start, which will not start on time ...

Maybe we could do a poll as to what color the "color coordinated jury" will wear today ?

Just kidding !

Anyway ... I was reading the article at the link provided about the "color coordination" of the jury :

snippets from : http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=8781399

There's apparently a daily color-coordination memo circulating the jury room at Drew Peterson's murder trial.

Tuesday, virtually all wore some shade of green. Before starting a three-day break Friday, they wore black. On Thursday, it was blue and Wednesday it was red.

JMO ... this is NOT good IMO -- and for either side ! I sure would like to know WHY they are doing this ...

This is a MURDER CASE ... REAL LIFE .... NOT "reality TV" !

Sorry to rant ... but this is totally wrong for the jury to be doing this, no matter what their reason is ...

Have a nice day everyone ...

:please: for Justice for Kathleen ...

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads