Drunk guy spends night in CVS

Norma

Pook
Reaction score
http://www.newsnet5.com/news/5220287/detail.html

PAINESVILLE, Ohio -- A man who had been drinking fell asleep inside a bathroom stall in a drugstore, only to find himself locked inside the store hours later when he woke up.

Bruce W. Snyder, 51, pleaded guilty Monday to disorderly conduct, a minor misdemeanor, in Painesville Municipal Court and was fined $25 plus court costs. He was arrested early Saturday after he set off a motion detector inside a CVS Pharmacy in Painesville Township.

I can't believe any store doesn't do a sweep of the restrooms, storage rooms...before closing up for the night. And, this place is full of DRUGS? Seems like the store manager should have more to answer for in this case than the drunk guy!!

LButler said:
I can't believe any store doesn't do a sweep of the restrooms, storage rooms...before closing up for the night. And, this place is full of DRUGS? Seems like the store manager should have more to answer for in this case than the drunk guy!!
My CVS doesn't even have restrooms!!

LButler said:
Good point.

I love CVS. I can't imagine how this could have happened, as my CVS stores
have no real areas where one could hide.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back