DS, TH Unaccounted For At Same Time--KGW

Would that be from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.? Or 9:45 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.? Or 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.? Or 11:15 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.? Or 11:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.?

Because I have read all of those times in various news articles.

I'm not sure---but I think even more significant is the fact that while DS was unaccounted for, her car wasn't, so if she did leave it would have had to have been with someone.

That and the timeline of her being missing---awfully huge coincidence IMO

the OP article states 10-1 but I agree Cypress, it would be nice if all the MSM could agree on that timeline

This could account for why everyone at the Job site thought dede was there. Saw her car and assumed that she was somewhere on the 40 acre property, but when she was called for lunch (cell phone call?) and she didn't answer the original time frame was 1 1/2 hours. Changed to 3 plus hours after everone on the property realized they hadn't seen her from much earlier on, just her vehicle?!? Interesting and not looking good for DeDe to say the very least.

This could account for why everyone at the Job site thought dede was there. Saw her car and assumed that she was somewhere on the 40 acre property, but when she was called for lunch (cell phone call?) and she didn't answer the original time frame was 1 1/2 hours. Changed to 3 plus hours after everone on the property realized they hadn't seen her from much earlier on, just her vehicle?!? Interesting and not looking good for DeDe to say the very least.

But then that doesn't account for the initial reports that she left suddenly. I can't make any sense of it. I hope it makes sense to somebody, and that the part I'm missing is being lost in the media reports.

If DS was working on a large property and her whereabouts wouldn't be accounted for on a normal working day, meaning her employer wouldn't be following her around making sure she was working, then really, how does anyone know what time or even if she left?

Just because she may not have responded to a call doesn't mean she wasn't there, especially if the property is a large one.

I think very likely what happened is that there were initial reports but as investigators did ... investigating, they realized there was a bigger time gap. Also, her not being there could have been "sudden" to one person but not to someone else. I think important clarifications have occurred.

Where does DS say she was during that time or does anyone know?
Playing devil's advocate... she was somewhere on the property doing her thing (40 acres in that area is not like a 40 acre field in the midwest, that's a lot of area), her phone was in a bag or on vib or silent and she never knew calls had been made to her. Possible?

If DS was working on a large property and her whereabouts wouldn't be accounted for on a normal working day, meaning her employer wouldn't be following her around making sure she was working, then really, how does anyone know what time or even if she left?

Just because she may not have responded to a call doesn't mean she wasn't there, especially if the property is a large one.

Not if she had particular areas she was supposed to be working in, or particular work she was supposed to be doing.

But then that doesn't account for the initial reports that she left suddenly. I can't make any sense of it. I hope it makes sense to somebody, and that the part I'm missing is being lost in the media reports.

That part is confusing to me, too. Interesting that she left suddenly wasn't initially reported that she left suddenly in someone elses vehicle. Maybe the person reporting she left suddenly didn't know what vehichle dede drove?!?

I do feel like LE knows much more than we do and that the few leaks we've had in this case have only come from outside LE. Definitely a case I'd like to watch at trial from start to finish.

I'm more distrusting of the media than LE. But, I'm not always trusting of LE either. I'm glad they're holding as much as they can close to the vest and the GJ is involved.

Playing devil's advocate... she was somewhere on the property doing her thing (40 acres in that area is not like a 40 acre field in the midwest, that's a lot of area), her phone was in a bag or on vib or silent and she never knew calls had been made to her. Possible?

The only thing I have heard publicly is her (DS) attorney claims she was at home all day the day Kyron disappeared.

The only thing I have heard publicly is her (DS) attorney claims she was at home all day the day Kyron disappeared.

Yeah, and he's not looking so good for that comment right now. It's looking he lied about that. She wasn't home, she was supposed to be working, and no one seems to know if she was working or not. Is this woman a phantom or something? How can she be practically invisible to so many people? If it wasn't for the planned lunch (apparently not planned by her), we'd never know a hint of where she was. I bet she's regretting not thinking about that lunch right now.

Yes, definitely possible. Now timeframes have changed? It's a 40 acre farm. Her car never left. I would not take my cellphone if I was doing hard work in the dirt.. I'd leave it in my car and maybe come back to check to see if I had any calls.

Apparently nobody at the farm noticed a car picking her up either? Unless LE knows something we don't. It's a big property. I wonder if side roads border it?

What? Really?! Why would he say that? Didn't she return to the site at 1pm? What kind of attorney is this ... geez louise.

Yes, definitely possible. Now timeframes have changed? It's a 40 acre farm. Her car never left. I would not take my cellphone if I was doing hard work in the dirt.. I'd leave it in my car and maybe come back to check to see if I had any calls.

Apparently nobody at the farm noticed a car picking her up either? Unless LE knows something we don't. It's a big property. I wonder if side roads border it?

Sorry, I haven't read this entire thread, but..................one of the locations LE mentioned ASKING IF ANYONE SPOTTED TH's truck that day, was the location where dd was working! (old german road? Not sure, but I noted it yesterday on another thread. it was stated from a news article and the news conference.)

JMHO
fran

JMHO, but perhaps dd parked her car and was supposed to be working and I don't know, TH picked her up.

It was originally mentioned dd was missing from the time they tried to call her for lunch. But..............PERHAPS LE and in the news as well, are now saying she was missing for more hours, as that was how long she went without anyone having contact with her.

Now they think, or believe, she was MISSING or UNACCOUNTED for MUCH LONGER than originally thought. That would account for the discrepency in the reports. Because I have seen different versions, 1 1/2 hours, the entire morning into 1:00 or 1:30? and then what her attorney said as well, she was home all day.

PLUS, yesterday when LE had their news conference, one of the streets mentioned was where dd was SUPPOSED to be working and now we find out dd's car was there ALL DAY! Well, that would mean the possibility that she was picked up. Sounds like the theory LE is working on.

This is so confusing.

Where is Kyron?

:(
fran

I thought they verified that she was working on the farm? And her car was there?

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html

Also, DS left her car where she was landscaping so she would have had to have gotten in the car with TH, if that was in fact where/who she was with.

If DD's car was left at the place where she was working landscaping, then she likely wasn't the person seen at Skyline School between 8:15am and 8:45am - the mystery person who was seen in the Horman truck. So there must be a third party involved.

We've got TH at Skyline School from 8:15am to 8:45am, and an unknown adult in her truck waiting while she and Kyron toured the science fair.

If DD was at her work and disappeared at about 10:00am and left her car there, and didn't return until about 1:00pm, she had to have been picked up and with someone.

I find the fact that TH and DD were both missing during the same time period too much for coincidence.

I wonder now what those two Starbuck employees testified to? Did they see TH and DD together? Was there a third person? Was Kyron and baby K there too? A lot of questions those two employees might shed some light on.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back