Dude, where's my cat? CAT-NAV technology helps you keep tabs on tabbies via Google

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by wfgodot, Mar 27, 2013.

1. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

The secret life of your pet revealed: Owner develops 'cat nav' device
    which tracks wandering felines' progress by mapping it on Google
    (Daily Mail)
    much more at the link above including a picture of Yollo and his cat nav device, in which he does not look particularly thrilled about the technology

2. Loading...

3. jjenny

jjenny Active Member

My cat is at home.
    I don't need a tracking device to tell me that.

4. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

Did you see how far that cat traveled in a three hour period? It may be getting fat, but it is getting lots of exercise!

5. SwampMama

SwampMama Insomniac Extraordinaire

Interesting concept. I have quite a few kitties and live in a very rural area and would love to see how far they wander. My inlaws used to report seeing my Willie (black and white tuxedo kitty) up by their house half a mile away from ours, chasing chickens and leaving paw-prints on their truck.

So I finally marked Willie with a green marker (on his white patches of fur) just so I could be sure it was MY cat that was being charged with the crime. Willie was a traveler, he actually liked riding in the truck with me and rode the 4 wheeler too, dangdest things I'd ever seen.