DUI in Fishnets

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by FLMom, Feb 17, 2008.

1. FLMom

FLMom Former Member

I know that DUI's are not a laughing matter, however I felt this was most appropriate in this forum.

. . . the best quote from the article:

"The arresting officer made no mention of the judge's attire in the written report police provided to the media other than to note the judge "had a difficult time locating his license in his purse."

:cool:
    http://www.unionleader.com/article....rticleId=21f6e608-df2e-4c23-97ef-9856ab5a2f25

2. Loading...

3. Blondieskatz

Blondieskatz Active Member

Too funny! :laugh: :loser:

4. chicoliving

chicoliving Former Member

Oh that's just too funny! lolol

5. Taximom

Taximom Former Member

From your link:

"He told police his wife was out of town ... so he decided to come up to Manchester where no one would know him," said a city government official speaking on condition of anonymity. The official said he was told of the incident by a top police administrator during a briefing session."

Poor Mrs Somma and family!! :eek:

6. pixies

pixies Former Member

That is soooo funny!

I love dirty little secrets like that. (I *should* be ashamed! :blushing: )
    If he wants to crossdress thats OK with me but his poor wife is gonna kill him!

7. sleuthin4fun

sleuthin4fun Member

Can you imagine as a wife how humilitaing this would be. I had a friend who's dad had a history of peeping in peoples windows. If you knew this man you would never believe it (he was a little mousy thing). Anyway he got caught by a bunch of Amish men and that was all it took. My girlfriend was so embarassed and I could not look this man in the face.

8. Taximom

Taximom Former Member

I was going to say sometimes the wife or partner is ok with it. Apparently she is unaware of the situation in this case.

At least he's not a child molestor. Just a drunk that should be off the road.

9. deanws

deanws Former Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Luuuuuccccyy! You got some splaning to do! ;):crazy: