Dumb-bell weights found in JB's room!

KoldKase,

http://www.acandyrose.com/01301997warrant.htm

Also:-

Its an open and shut case!

Thanks so much for posting this. That's what I love about this forum: many minds are much better than one aging, forgetful one. :waitasec:

It seems so clear to me. I don't know why some work so hard to make the evidence twist and turn and bend into something other than the obvious explanation: the child was being molested by someone who had access to her before Dec. 25th, either an adult or a minor. This required being alone with her for some periods of time, so it cannot have been a stranger.

This led to tension in the family when it was discovered, possibly by Patsy on Dec. 17th, and somebody was catching the devil, IMO.

Sadly, maybe JonBenet was being blamed, too, as Patsy's statement to Pam Archuleta, as told by Mrs. Archuleta and reported in an article, indicated Patsy was upset with JB, as well. Unfortunately, blaming the victim is very common in sexual abuse.

Well, this theory could have many variations, of course. But I do believe the evidence is clear that JonBenet was being sexually abused by someone before the night she was murdered, and that person was not a stranger, but someone trusted and with the opportunity to commit the abuse.

Hey I haven't given up hope... yet. Hope is the only thing sustaining this conversation. No matter who did it we all hope they/ he/ she will be caught.

I would not say "caught" at this point, because it is not feasible for anyone to ever be tried for this murder.

I would instead say exposed. Yes, I'd settle for the truth and the abuser/killer/cover up to be exposed.

That's the most we can hope for now, I think. And really, that is a long shot.

Thanks so much for posting this. That's what I love about this forum: many minds are much better than one aging, forgetful one. :waitasec:

It seems so clear to me. I don't know why some work so hard to make the evidence twist and turn and bend into something other than the obvious explanation: the child was being molested by someone who had access to her before Dec. 25th, either an adult or a minor. This required being alone with her for some periods of time, so it cannot have been a stranger.

This led to tension in the family when it was discovered, possibly by Patsy on Dec. 17th, and somebody was catching the devil, IMO.

Sadly, maybe JonBenet was being blamed, too, as Patsy's statement to Pam Archuleta, as told by Mrs. Archuleta and reported in an article, indicated Patsy was upset with JB, as well. Unfortunately, blaming the victim is very common in sexual abuse.

Well, this theory could have many variations, of course. But I do believe the evidence is clear that JonBenet was being sexually abused by someone before the night she was murdered, and that person was not a stranger, but someone trusted and with the opportunity to commit the abuse.

I don't understand that either.

I think she was head bashed first, molested second then strangled last.

In the RDI because of molestation she is (more severely) molested first, head bashed second, and strangled last.

Hi,that was me having this theory.But it's just a theory.And I am really interested in yours.Why do you think head bash first,molested second and strangled last?
DO you think someone took advantage of the fact that she hit her head?Was the head bash an accident or not?TIA!

Well, I used to be one of them, so I could give you a few reasons.

I used to read some at the double "b" and have determined that it doesn't take much to brain-wash some people into believing just about anything. This is not directed at you, Dave, as I was an IDI for awhile myself. I just didn't read very long over there because I could see through all that bs. Here's the thing, here at WS, the bs won't fly. Posters here are intelligent and able to form their own opinions. They are also capable of doing their own research and not just taking someone else's word for supposed "facts" (that was directed at you, Dave).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back