Dying Girl, 7, Taunted by Neighbors in Trenton UPDATE: RIP, Kathleen:(

Just read that Kathleen Edwards passed away. RIP Kathleen

The short time you were on this Earth you touched the hearts of many people and you were LOVED by many people in return!!!!

Well, I think she might be done taunting this family - LE and the neighbors are on her and won't let her get away with a single thing anymore.

But she's young. I think in her future she'll find other victims, and ruin their lives too. She seems like one of those people who is always focused on a specific enemy. In this case it was a family with a dying child. :(

Jennifer Petkov needs enemies to thrive. She reminds me of Eric Harris, excluding the "God complex" and megalomania and sadism that so characterized him. Also, Harris liked any enemy, not a specific enemy.

http://www1.csbsju.edu/uspp/research/Harris.html

Eric Harris emerged from my assessment as a primarily aggressive (sadistic) personality with secondary antisocial, narcissistic, and paranoid features. This personality configuration is consistent with the severely disturbed personality syndrome that psychoanalyst Otto Kernberg (1984) called "malignant narcissism." Malignant narcissism has four core components:
  • Extreme grandiosity and self-confidence, and self-absorption to the extent that one is incapable of empathizing with others’ pain and suffering (a narcissistic quality).
  • A social "conscience" dominated by self-interest. Malignant narcissists have a defective superego, or lack of conscience (an antisocial quality), accompanied by a sense of entitlement and a messianic self-perception; they view themselves as special – their own god, so to speak, a law unto themselves (a narcissistic quality).
  • Unconstrained, self-serving aggression (a sadistic quality). These individuals display narcissistic rage, rooted in their grandiosity and sense of entitlement. They experience an all-consuming quest for revenge, for righting perceived wrongs and personal slights.
  • A paranoid outlook. Underlying their grandiose facade, malignant narcissists have a siege mentality. They do not understand their own role in creating enemies and use real or imagined enemies as justification for their aggression. In fact, these individuals may have a deep-seated psychological need for enemies. Rather than acknowledging their personal shortcomings and inadequacies, they "split off" devalued aspects of themselves and project, or attribute, them to an external enemy, which they then attack.

Petkov could be a malignant narcissist.

I wonder if she has a history of doing this to other people prior to the Edwards. Examples of malignant narcissists are Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Osama bin Laden, and Anders Breivik.

Wow, I remember that evil creature...we were all freaking out on Myspace about it when it happened.

It looks like Scott is still victimizing his neighbors according to his posts on his FB page. I would hate to even live in their neighborhood.

Wow! What made you think of that monster?

I happen to see this a while back, but never got around posting it.

People are wondering what happened to Jennifer Petkov since she was in the news.

Jennifer Petkov needs enemies to thrive. She reminds me of Eric Harris, excluding the "God complex" and megalomania and sadism that so characterized him. Also, Harris liked any enemy, not a specific enemy.

http://www1.csbsju.edu/uspp/research/Harris.html

Eric Harris emerged from my assessment as a primarily aggressive (sadistic) personality with secondary antisocial, narcissistic, and paranoid features. This personality configuration is consistent with the severely disturbed personality syndrome that psychoanalyst Otto Kernberg (1984) called "malignant narcissism." Malignant narcissism has four core components:
  • Extreme grandiosity and self-confidence, and self-absorption to the extent that one is incapable of empathizing with others’ pain and suffering (a narcissistic quality).

• A social "conscience" dominated by self-interest. Malignant narcissists have a defective superego, or lack of conscience (an antisocial quality), accompanied by a sense of entitlement and a messianic self-perception; they view themselves as special – their own god, so to speak, a law unto themselves (a narcissistic quality).

• Unconstrained, self-serving aggression (a sadistic quality). These individuals display narcissistic rage, rooted in their grandiosity and sense of entitlement. They experience an all-consuming quest for revenge, for righting perceived wrongs and personal slights.

• A paranoid outlook. Underlying their grandiose facade, malignant narcissists have a siege mentality. They do not understand their own role in creating enemies and use real or imagined enemies as justification for their aggression. In fact, these individuals may have a deep-seated psychological need for enemies. Rather than acknowledging their personal shortcomings and inadequacies, they "split off" devalued aspects of themselves and project, or attribute, them to an external enemy, which they then attack.

Petkov could be a malignant narcissist.

I wonder if she has a history of doing this to other people prior to the Edwards. Examples of malignant narcissists are Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Osama bin Laden, and Anders Breivik.
Good post! The link no longer works, though.

B xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaaaaaaaaaaaadcxfcx `

There are several youtube videos. Have a look. One crazy *****. She was also on Dr Phil.

Had never heard of this case and just read the whole thread. what a psycho!

I happen to see this a while back, but never got around posting it.

People are wondering what happened to Jennifer Petkov since she was in the news.

If you go to his facebook page, there is a Jennifer commenting on neighbors looking in their windows, i think this is her just with a different last name. In another comment attached, she refers to neighbor kid "his Down Syndrome looking *advertiser censored** has to speak to me and Scott everytime we are out.

God bless anyone that has to come in contact with JP. She needs to be dropped off on an island. She reminds me of Nellie Olsen on Little House on the Prairie magnified X 100.

Prayers to Kathleen's family.
Shes still at it. Look at her facebook page. Shes one sick puppy.

Interesting. They still refer to each other as husband and wife on FB.
Even though stalking charges were dismissed, I wonder whether Jennifer Petkov could have been charged with any kind of hate crime under federal law. Unfortunately, the statute of limitations has probably expired.

I didn't know if I should put this here or in the bullying thread. So if it would be best there please move it for me?

A couple who are parents themselves, harass and degrades a family with a dying 7 year old girl. Along with her dead mother before and after her death.

First here is the video...

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]mWuYw7FCVsI[/MEDIA]"]YouTube - So Sick!! Neighbors Taunts Dying 7 Year Old Girl!!.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Here is the article that goes with that video.

FOX 2 Detroit News. Breaking news, weather, sports and traffic for metro Detroit. | WJBK

This has so much of the internet raging that groups joined together and went after these people. Egging their house, calling their jobs and sending pizzas. Here is just one article about one of the groups..

http://www.urlesque.com/2010/10/08/4chan-hunts-down-detroit-couple-taunting-dying-girl/

Because of this the couple decided to make an apology video. Of course this apology isn't really for the little girl but to try and keep the public from attacking them.

FOX 2 Detroit News. Breaking news, weather, sports and traffic for metro Detroit. | WJBK

It hasn't stopped however...
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jennifer-Lynn-Petkov-Burnett-is-Downriver-Trash/154072637966872

And most importantly a support group for the child. There is going to be a vigil on the child's street.

I tried the links they would not work for me. This is the couple that drove the hearse up and down the street and crashed a child’s birthday party with their tirade?
Sickening. They are pure evil and what are they showing their children?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back