Dylan Redwine's father’s trial in death of son, rescheduled to 18 September 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not believe Elaine is still waiting for justice.

It’s ironic that Mark even from a jail cell is winning as this is exactly what he wanted when he killed Dylan to make her pay and to ruin her life.

This is EXACTLY how he controlled her during their divorce as well. Filing a zillion motions and postponements, just to stall and waste everyone's time and resources.

Thursday, April 25th:
*Status Conference Hearing (@ 1pm MT) - CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine (13) (Nov. 19, 2012, Broomfield; found June 27, 2013 & Nov. 1, 2015 his skull) - *Mark Allen Redwine (55), "father" indicted (6-20-17) of 2nd degree murder & child abuse resulting in death. Plead not guilty. $750K bond.
Trial was to start on 6/24/19 thru 7/15/19, continued to 9/19/19.
Previous court hearings from 9/10/17 thru 12/8/18 reference post #17 here:
Dylan Redwine's father on trial in son's death on 22 July 2017

1/10/19 Update: Motions hearings scheduled for 3/11, 3/12, 3/13, 3/14 & 3/15. Trial starts 6/24 thru 7/15/19. 3/8/19 Update: Motion hearings scheduled for 3/11 to 3/15 have been cancelled. Next Status Conferencing hearing on 4/25, Motions hearings on 5/2, 5/20 & 5/21. Trial starts 6/24 & a Status Conference hearing on 6/27.
4/24/19 Update: Trial has been granted a continuance. All hearings on 5/2, 5/20, 5/21, 6/24 & 6/27 cancelled. New dates: Motion hearings on 6/24, 6/25, 6/26 & 6/27 all at 9am. Plus Status conference hearing on 6/27 @ 1pm. Motion hearing on 6/28, Status hearing on 7/25, Pretrial Conference hearing on 8/22 and jury trial will now start on 9/19/19.

Mark Redwine’s attorneys attempt to exclude cadaver dog evidence

Mark Redwine’s attorneys are asking the judge overseeing his upcoming murder trial to exclude evidence from cadaver-sniffing dogs, questioning the scientific reliability, accuracy and consistency of canines trained to sniff for human remains.
[.....]
Sixteen dogs trained in detecting human remains scoured Redwine’s property in the weeks and months after Dylan’s disappearance. The canines alerted trainers and law enforcement to the existence of human remains near a hamper in Redwine’s master bedroom, near a clothes washer, in Redwine’s Dodge pickup truck and on the clothes he was allegedly wearing the night his son went missing.
[.....]
6th Judicial District Chief Judge Jeffery Wilson has yet to respond to Moran’s brief supplementing his motions seeking exclusion of evidence obtained by cadaver dogs. Wilson previously declined the defense’s request to exclude sniffing dog evidence, but he did require the prosecution to explain how the evidence meets state standards for admissibility.
[.....]
Attorneys in the Redwine case are scheduled to meet Thursday afternoon for a status hearing ahead of the trial scheduled for late June in Durango. Attorneys in the Redwine trial are barred by gag order from speaking about the case.

I have such sympathy for the family as they must be stuck in limbo.

How can the family move on and get closure when Mark is dragging this out time and time again?

It’s sickening that Mark is the last one laughing here as this was always the plan.

Mark Redwine’s attorneys attempt to exclude cadaver dog evidence

Mark Redwine’s attorneys are asking the judge overseeing his upcoming murder trial to exclude evidence from cadaver-sniffing dogs, questioning the scientific reliability, accuracy and consistency of canines trained to sniff for human remains.
[.....]
Sixteen dogs trained in detecting human remains scoured Redwine’s property in the weeks and months after Dylan’s disappearance. The canines alerted trainers and law enforcement to the existence of human remains near a hamper in Redwine’s master bedroom, near a clothes washer, in Redwine’s Dodge pickup truck and on the clothes he was allegedly wearing the night his son went missing.
[.....]
6th Judicial District Chief Judge Jeffery Wilson has yet to respond to Moran’s brief supplementing his motions seeking exclusion of evidence obtained by cadaver dogs. Wilson previously declined the defense’s request to exclude sniffing dog evidence, but he did require the prosecution to explain how the evidence meets state standards for admissibility.
[.....]
Attorneys in the Redwine case are scheduled to meet Thursday afternoon for a status hearing ahead of the trial scheduled for late June in Durango. Attorneys in the Redwine trial are barred by gag order from speaking about the case.

Thanks, Niner!

Well, if it wasn't for those pesky, flea-bitten sniffer dogs, Mark Redwine wouldn't be in jail right now!

I order a million organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, natural doggie treats for them!

Thursday, April 25th:
*Status Conference Hearing (@ 1pm MT) - CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine (13) (Nov. 19, 2012, Broomfield; found June 27, 2013 & Nov. 1, 2015 his skull) - *Mark Allen Redwine (55), "father" indicted (6-20-17) of 2nd degree murder & child abuse resulting in death. Plead not guilty. $750K bond.
Trial was to start on 6/24/19 thru 7/15/19, continued to 9/19/19.
Previous court hearings from 9/10/17 thru 12/8/18 reference post #17 here:
Dylan Redwine's father on trial in son's death on 22 July 2017

1/10/19 Update: Motions hearings scheduled for 3/11, 3/12, 3/13, 3/14 & 3/15. Trial starts 6/24 thru 7/15/19. 3/8/19 Update: Motion hearings scheduled for 3/11 to 3/15 have been cancelled. Next Status Conferencing hearing on 4/25, Motions hearings on 5/2, 5/20 & 5/21. Trial starts 6/24 & a Status Conference hearing on 6/27.
4/24/19 Update: Trial has been granted a continuance. All hearings on 5/2, 5/20, 5/21, 6/24 & 6/27 cancelled. New dates: Motion hearings on 6/24, 6/25, 6/26 & 6/27 all at 9am. Plus Status conference hearing on 6/27 @ 1pm. Motion hearing on 6/28, Status hearing on 7/25, Pretrial Conference hearing on 8/22 and jury trial will now start on 9/19/19.

Thank you for this update, Niner! We appreciate all you do to keep us informed!

I believe Dylan is watching over his Mother and brother and will guide the way to justice and eternal punishment for Mark Redwine. He could not kill Dylan’s energy nor Elaine’s fierce love for her son. Dylan will live on through his family and all of us who will always remember him.

Prosecutors seek to admit Dylan Redwine’s statements at trial

''Prosecutors formalized the statements they would like to introduce from Dylan in a document that details what the boy said to others about his relationship with his father. The document, as ordered by 6th Judicial District Court Chief Judge Jeffery Wilson, cites evidence contained in hundreds of pages of discovery.
Wilson must now review Dylan’s statements and decide whether 13 conversations the boy had with 10 people before he died will be permitted at trial, which is scheduled to start Sept. 18.'''

Wow, I hope the judge will allow these in. Dylan's own words :(

I had to look at the court site, since that article said trial start 9/18, and I had 9/19. I was right, of course! LOL! :)
a couple of changes in August & Sept. for hearings. Original 8/22 had a pretrial conf.

8/14/19
1:00 PM 1H REDWINE, MARK Status Conference D342017CR343 La Plata County Division 1

9/5/19
9:00 AM 1D REDWINE, MARK Pre-Trial Conference D342017CR343 La Plata County Division 1

9/19/19
8:30 AM 1D REDWINE, MARK Jury Trial D342017CR343 La Plata County Division 1

link: http://7thjudicialdistrictco.org/docket-search/

Just spoke with Elaine Redwine. She wanted to pass along her thanks to you for keeping her son's memory alive.
I asked if Elaine could do a quick interview with me and she said her attorney has told her not to give any interviews until after the trial. As she put it she has come too far to risk messing up. I totally understand why she won't do any interviews.
Which brings me to tonight's show on Discovery. You will see what looks like a new interview with Elaine. It is actually an old interview from a webinar she did about 3 years ago. So this interview tonight on I.D. is not new.
Please keep the positive posts for Elaine and Dylan's brother.
Thanks Everyone,
Tricia

I don't even know where else to post this. Are Dylan's threads still closed? Tune in to ID tonight!

Reporter Matt Kroschel
I’d like to share this info on Liberty German & Abigail Williams’ thread (if it hasn’t been posted already) I hope that’s ok?
Thank you for posting this :)
I’ve got mine set to record!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members