Dylan Redwine's father arrested in connection to son's death 22 July 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Very off topic, dont know where else to post this, wanted you guys to know first (and "only" haha, actually I won't tell anyone else except my closest family and friends), please don't respond so as to not derail Dylan's discussion, crazy how the world works...tonight on the day of MR's arrest... I said earlier I was stepping away...I guess it couldn't be a more fitting place and time, Dylan's thread, so many all nighters together add 5 years worth of cases on websleuths and 18,000 posts...Point: I've been offered to come on board with a PI Agency, crazy how it coincidentally came to fruition I did not seek this out consciously...I was talking to someone about how in my free time I volunteer in missing persons cases particularly child abductions/murders...(you guys know I keep this on the down low since I'm feet on the ground but I was talking to "like minds", hard to find in the "real world"...(OK at the bar I admit it), anyway, they need immediate help and asked if they could license me as a PI immediately lol. Gonna take the gig because I will A) Learn. And B) Have access to resources/Information and be able to help further. So, thank you to Jessica, Dylan, all the victims in 5 years and you guys. Will keep you posted. Will the training be like Charlie's Angels lol. I want to be Jaclyn Smith, "Kelly". Immediate training includes "swabbing" and "surveilling". I will share it all with you guys!! Eta: wait a minute might need to protect the integrity, anyway not gonna forget my peeps and group here...Might need to go downstairs though lol. *advertiser censored*, maybe we will go Tor, jk (my post on Tor from the FBIS memo last night, that must've sent some vibes out in the ununiverse ( http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-63&p=13517135#post13517135. ... Eta: I was told tonight they have more, um, flexibility because they are not bound by the rules of Law Enforcement...yikes.) Might start a downstairs thread later! Meanwhile, 5 years later here we are and MR is arrested. Eta: I asked if they wear wigs during surveillance and they said no but they'd like to? Eta: they said their most recent recruit lasted 24 hours...eta:today's been a big day...MR'a arrest, (which saved me because I was sitting getting nailed in Abby'so and Libby'a thread dining "If you don't know me by now..." because she was feeling crabby...) anyway we Ave been through some serious"thread dynamics" here, for lack of a better term, as related to MR. One thing. Dylan's always been our boy.

I'm so grateful for his Mother. I cannot imagine the conflict of bearing a child with a man who would murder him. But I feel that today at least she must feel vindicated.
My heart goes out to her tonight.

Same here ...and for Cory as well..

Yes there were some very nasty posts from some on this forum and other social media platforms. Also there was quite a bit of vitriol directed towards Redwines first ex wife who was a member here. It was quite disgusting how those two ladies were treated.

Absolutely !

MR is one piece of work. Who knows what else he's done.

Apparently hikers found his skull in 2015. I never heard about it back then.

I think that the comments about people disparaging Elaine are about Facebook pages.

Sadly, it was here .... I haven't followed it on Facebook.
The threads were shut down many times for clean up .
So uncalled for .
I'm glad she stoood her ground . Cory too !

Yes there were some very nasty posts from some on this forum and other social media platforms. Also there was quite a bit of vitriol directed towards Redwines first ex wife who was a member here. It was quite disgusting how those two ladies were treated.

Where does that come from? Why did those people decide the mother was the cause of this child's death? Some of them even almost excused the father from killing his child, because the mother was so mean to him and turned the child away from him. And all kinds of other accusations against her morals. Even when those scat photos of him were made public.

It sure would be nice to discuss this case with all of the new evidence we just got instead of bringing up bad past postings by members who have been banned or no longer posting.

Time to move on.

Where does that come from? Why did those people decide the mother was the cause of this child's death? Some of them even almost excused the father from killing his child, because the mother was so mean to him and turned the child away from him. And all kinds of other accusations against her morals. Even when those scat photos of him were made public.

I think the ringleader was actually a nutty girlfriend of his. And she flooded the threads with reasons he was innocent, and things that were 'suspicious' about Mom and stepdad. Even to the extent of saying mom drove to the cabin and picked up Dylan, just to frame her poor, misunderstood boyfriend.

Oh the deflectors, distractors and possibly even the Perp might lurk on these threads from time to time. But the old time sleuthers can spot them a mile away and let them ramble on. Learn some interesting things sometimes i would think. But thats all speculation and opinion.

I think the ringleader was actually a nutty girlfriend of his. And she flooded the threads with reasons he was innocent, and things that were 'suspicious' about Mom and stepdad. Even to the extent of saying mom drove to the cabin and picked up Dylan, just to frame her poor, misunderstood boyfriend.

I am not sure the poster that I objected to was a former girlfriend. One of the worst offenders, to my mind, had a name that is associated with blackmail. Was that her?

It's getting late and it appears that everyone wants to talk about who posted bad things years ago instead of what going on today with this case. So goodnight.

I can't begin to comprehend where that sort of behaviour would come from, it was so uncalled for and horrific considering the trauma that was already being suffered. There must be a severe lack of empathy to do that to anyone.

Makes me sick to even think about it ...
Poor Dylan , he didn't even want to go ...

:( :(

Omg this post officially broke my heart. Holy crap.

:stormingmad:

Eta: what kills me is at one time this couple was probably in love...to have imagined the "sperm donor"...would "one day".......his "own child...."...Elaine....

Linking my article on child killers from last night in Abby's and Libbys thread, please see if you get a chance.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-63&p=13517071#post13517071

Corey escaped....iirc MR beat him up too.

This is so fxn sickening I can't stand it. (Not sure I can handle this PI gig...:( can quit before I start. Seriously. O/T....)

MR is one piece of work. Who knows what else he's done.

I have had the same thoughts going through my head whilst I have been reading about his depravity. His perversions, and to murder his own child and dismember. He is a psychopath. I wonder how many other victims there must be that no-one knows anything about.
I would have no doubt LE are looking into this while we are speculating. :(

(Katy....wow...can you believe we are finally here??)

(I wanna know what's up with this DA BS...scared to know a DA holds so much power...can go both ways I guess...)

(...fishing pole...:banghead:

Shame on everyone who treated Elaine like ****!!

Hate to break it to you folks, but there ain't no fishing pole.

Wow I remember when they found him.... after another year passed I wasn't sure they'd make an arrest.

I'm really uncomfortable and sick trying to process these forensic details. I keep writing posts then deleting them. So sorry Dylan.

(Going to sit this out one for a while.)

Its hard to see that beautiful face and hear horrid details like this. But the sensitivity and compassion of my fellow sleuthers makes me happy to be human.

I have had the same thoughts going through my head whilst I have been reading about his depravity. His perversions, and to murder his own child and dismember. He is a psychopath. I wonder how many other victims there must be that no-one knows anything about.
I would have no doubt LE are looking into this while we are speculating. :(

Yeah we have seen some psychos here. MR has been just been bumped up there imo.

Im so curious to ask Dr Bonn about a parent who potentially dismembers his own child...obviously WILL NOT Do tomorrow with Elaine in there!!!

Its hard to see that beautiful face and hear horrid details like this. But the sensitivity and compassion of my fellow sleuthers makes me happy to be human.

:grouphug:

Love ya G. Hard not to ball right noe. Youguys balled earlier, Skibby, Tulessa, all us empaths...OK I'm balling...

Back to Dylan.

I can't believe the day is here.

Sending love. That's where it is. Love, empathy and compassion I learned when the love of my life passed away a few months ago....those three are the "meaning of life" imo...we know love, how much do we know empathy? And compassion?
(Hard to have any compassion for MR, or love, or empathy...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson