Deceased/Not Found UT - Dylan Rounds, 19, Lucin, Box Elder Co, May 2022 #2 *Arrest*

It was previously reported that CV was charged with felon in possession of firearm and ammunition in U.S. District Court of Utah and he's since been indicted by the grand jury for the same.

COUNT 1- 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(l) Felon in Possession of Firearm and Ammunition On or about June 12, 2022, in the District of Utah.

Adobe Acrobat

Sooo… He’s been transferred from Box Elder to another facility. Could be because of limited space. Doesn’t it typically show where he was transferred after a certain amount of time?

I’ve never used Vine so please forgive, but is it typical for it to state that “updates on this record are no longer available”? OR will it be update after the transfer paper go through the system?

Thank you!!

IMO

Sooo… He’s been transferred from Box Elder to another facility. Could be because of limited space. Doesn’t it typically show where he was transferred after a certain amount of time?

I’ve never used Vine so please forgive, but is it typical for it to state that “updates on this record are no longer available”? OR will it be update after the transfer paper go through the system?

Thank you!!

IMO

might indicate he's in Federal custody?

jmho ymmv lrr

If property owners pay the taxes, etc., on THEIR property, they should have absolute ownership over THEIR property, whether they are physically there or not. A legal deed and property bills paid up should be enough for an owner to have LE come and remove any freeloader.

If an owner wants to let THEIR property sit cared for, but empty and unused, that should be THEIR prerogative. They paid for it.

That some of you are dealing with months/years trying to get someone out of your rightful property is downright scary, ridiculous, and an abomination on our society.

We’d better get busy changing these horrendously unfair laws. Really, how can any of it be legal?!?!

I had no idea.
Watching this case with interest but just wanted to shed a little light on the different aspects to adverse possession:
My father owned about 400 acres of land that he purchased in the late 1960's. A small section of 13 acres of prime timber suddenly showed up on a survey as belonged to the landowner across the creek. Now, the creek had been the boundary for all those 30 years but the landowner had passed away and his heir had sold it. New landowner was the guy who bought up all the land when people were in financial trouble and he couldn't wait to cut the timber but he had no access because it was in the middle of my father's acreage and no bridge across the creek. Long story short, my father had an adverse possession suit as he had raised cattle and maintained the land and paid taxes on for decades. He was the rightful owner, but this survey showed otherwise and he had no recourse other than adverse possession. This was eventually settled out of court, but in our case the adverse possession law would have protected my father as the rightful landowner.

I don't believe the original intent of the law is to aid squatters. I think squatters have learned how to turn it to their advantage, though and this should be amended somehow.

Thank you!!

IMO
Both CV and JB have been charged by the feds for the same violation -- felon in possession of a firearm. Since CV was recently indicted by the grand jury for the same charges, it's likely one of these inmates was transferred to avoid either housed in the same jail. MOO

ETA: There's a significant bounty by the family for DR's abductor/alleged killer and makes sense that the named suspect would be moved from Box Elder County Jail to an unnamed location. Utah is not one of the states with a federal DOC and JB is likely being held at another county jail (intentionally unnamed).

I'm following a Colorado case where the accused are constantly being rotated around various county jails throughout the state--for their protection and the protection of others due to cartels, gangs, informants, and even keeping them from getting to jail staff. I've never seen anything like it -- almost like a movie. o_O

Last edited:
might indicate he's in Federal custody?

jmho ymmv lrr
Thus far, we know that JB has been housed in both Webber and Box Elder County jails. They appear to be rotating him for just cause.

I hope it's the calm before an arrest.

Help me out here, please.

They have the suspect, JB, in Dylan's disappearance in Weber Co. jail. Do you think maybe there are others involved yet to be arrested?

I was hoping his charges would be upgraded from possession of illegal firearms to murder but without a body, how will that happen?

Dylan Rounds was last heard from on May 28, 2022. On July 7, 2022, police named James Brenner, 58, a suspect in his disappearance.
Neighbor Considered A Suspect In The Disappearance Of 19-Year-Old Utah Farmer

Help me out here, please.

They have the suspect, JB, in Dylan's disappearance in Weber Co. jail. Do you think maybe there are others involved yet to be arrested?

I was hoping his charges would be upgraded from possession of illegal firearms to murder but without a body, how will that happen?

Dylan Rounds was last heard from on May 28, 2022. On July 7, 2022, police named James Brenner, 58, a suspect in his disappearance.
Neighbor Considered A Suspect In The Disappearance Of 19-Year-Old Utah Farmer

Okay, technically what I was hoping for is upgraded charges. Sorry, that wasn't very precise of me.

And yes, I think there are others.

As of yet, I have seen no evidence in MSM that a crime has occurred. I am fairly sure a crime has occurred, simply because it is more plausible that a crime occurred rather than Dylan half-washing his truck, taking off his boots and disappearing into the desert.

The challenge for LE will be proving a crime occurred, and convincing a jury which POI committed the crime. Hopefully there is information of which we are not aware, otherwise, there may be a long wait before an arrest.

The official find Dylan FB site updated the the last cell ping information per below. LE is now saying it was 2:41pm (MST) not 3:41pm as previously noted on Saturday (5/28). It also indicates the ping was from one of his apps. I don't know if that means he or someone used or attempted to use an app at this time - thus causing the ping?

"The family has received information from law enforcement the activity was actually at 2:41pm MST, and it was a ping from his apps. There was no activity after that time."

The official find Dylan FB site updated the the last cell ping information per below. LE is now saying it was 2:41pm (MST) not 3:41pm as previously noted on Saturday (5/28). It also indicates the ping was from one of his apps. I don't know if that means he or someone used or attempted to use an app at this time - thus causing the ping?

"The family has received information from law enforcement the activity was actually at 2:41pm MST, and it was a ping from his apps. There was no activity after that time."

I find this very odd.

I believe we first learned about the phone ping date/time stamp from the Elko County NV Sherriff press release where Nevada is mostly Pacific Time. Both ID and UT are Mountain Time.

So to now backtrack from 3:41 PM to 2:41 MST means the time was initially reported in CST. I'm not necessarily convinced. MOO

1658211312925.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back